Should I sell Pogba now already lost...

DarkAng3ls
39 posts Park Captain
Yesterdey I bought Pogba for 108k he ia good but just not worth the money and I wanted to try if Perisic. Then I couldnt belive my eyez, he is at futbin 88k. Dont now what to do, pls help. Will it drop it more?

Comments

• Baznotsobad76
    5063 posts Big Money Move
    In my opinion, yes sell now and take the loss.... I bought mine for 114k and managed to sell for 100k last night... I can't see him ever rising above 100k again...
  • DarkAng3ls
    39 posts Park Captain
    But this is to much drop, cannot belive. The worst thing I dont see other high rated players droping down.
  • g4mert
    54 posts Park Captain
    DarkAng3ls wrote: »
    But this is to much drop, cannot belive. The worst thing I dont see other high rated players droping down.

look again.. (like aguero etc)
  • Springveldt
    6252 posts Big Money Move
    He will drop more when the European kids get home from school and open their 100K packs. You have got to remember that those packs only got released at midnight then FUT was down for maintenance before school so there are loads and loads of 100K packs waiting to be opened.
  • Sandell85
    7683 posts League Winner
    He will drop more when the European kids get home from school and open their 100K packs. You have got to remember that those packs only got released at midnight then FUT was down for maintenance before school so there are loads and loads of 100K packs waiting to be opened.

true... its going down :)
  • DarkAng3ls
    39 posts Park Captain
    Thank you guys, sold it, lost some but that is the game.
  • piper1203
    443 posts Sunday League Hero
    I purchased my Bunderlisa, Seria A, Ligue 1, BBVA, and Barclays teams on black friday minus Sanchez, Neymar, Bale, Robben, Ibra, Aguero, pogba,Reus and messi(no chance unless I pack him).(packed Ronaldo yesterday) Which if i would have waited, I could have purchased those teams plus these guys. So i have LOTS of players and think I should just keep them and hope my 300K coins and investing until TOTY will be enough to get most of them