ot :Bye Bye Mourinho !

CFCsjmishra
9282 posts League Winner
edited December 2015
It was a nice journey.Hope you success in your future endeavours.

:)

Who will be our next manager ?

Comments

• murazor
    7860 posts League Winner
    van Gaal
  • Vert
    15724 posts World Class
    noooooo
  • CFCsjmishra
    9282 posts League Winner
    murazor wrote: »
    van Gaal

sure
  • Shane
    24161 posts Player of the Year
    John Terry
  • bberger
    7837 posts League Winner
    Just please dont replace Pep at Bayern....
  • Rolls-reus96
    2032 posts Fans' Favourite
    Guus Hiddink or Ronald Cowman
  • Bob_Dylan
    21308 posts Club Captain
    Hiddink
  • rckstr
    5288 posts Big Money Move
    Klopp
  • Dodgey_10
    292 posts Sunday League Hero
    Terrible decision I think. Should have give him the January transfer window and see what he could do.
    Hiddink next manager until end of the season, then I think Abramovic will swoop for Pep in the summer.
  • bye byeee. try and not be such and .sshole in the future :D
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    16674 posts World Class
    Genuinely upset thought he was doing a fine job in taking Chelsea back to where they belong. Gutted.
  • CFCsjmishra
    9282 posts League Winner
    Dodgey_10 wrote: »
    Terrible decision I think. Should have give him the January transfer window and see what he could do.
    Hiddink next manager until end of the season, then I think Abramovic will swoop for Pep in the summer.

Mourinho had no idea what he was doing.

• Shane
    Not many good replacements available. Wonder who they will go for
  • Blue_Blood
    266 posts Sunday League Hero
    Carlo Ancelotti, he's free and we should never have let him go in the first place. Mourinho now plays a very outdated defensive style that does not suit the modern game.
  • Shane
    Going to be Guus Hiddink till the end of the season apparently
  • Bevan
    1753 posts Play-Off Hero
    BRENDAN RODGERS. Hahahahahaha
  • cmm_1991
    2376 posts Fans' Favourite
    Chelsea and loyalty. ........
  • Dodgey_10
    292 posts Sunday League Hero

He obviously had players who didn't want to be there. I'm sure he had an idea of who they were. He could have turned it around in January transfer market in my opinion. Whether he's having a tough time or not, he was still a pull factor for potential signings for you.
    If you don't get the right replacement manager, the pull factor will be gone.
    Add that to a team struggling for confidence, it could be a disaster.

• Blue_Blood
    cmm_1991 wrote: »
    Sadly loyalty barely exists in football anymore.

• ChrisLFC
    7364 posts League Winner
    Whoever the new manager is should ❤️❤️❤️❤️ off Fabregas and Costa ASAP.
  • ReusKrispies
    2507 posts Fans' Favourite
    Please take van gaal chelsea certainly can do with more posheshion.
  • Rozz
    6721 posts Big Money Move
    "posheshion" is key lads
  • alex1987
    5906 posts Big Money Move
    Hello 50 million.
  • cmm_1991
    2376 posts Fans' Favourite
    Blue_Blood wrote: »
    They could have given the MOST successful manager in their history until the end of the season
  • CFCsjmishra
    9282 posts League Winner
    They could have given the MOST successful manager in their history until the end of the season

Ivanovic was never dropped even after giving terrible performances b2b

RLC,Remy,And Traore were not played.

• TKBC
    3035 posts National Call-Up
    Carlo Ancelotti, he's free and we should never have let him go in the first place. Mourinho now plays a very outdated defensive style that does not suit the modern game.

they fire Mourinho because they can't fire the players. I am not some Mourinho apologist - he's an idiot behaviourally - but the club had better take a good hard long look at the players. Those guys did not go from league winners to utter rubbish technically and tactically, nor physically, over this summer. They were dominant last season. Case example - Man Utd wins the league with Fergie. They break records for wins. The next season Moyes barely gets them 7th. Moyes made mistakes, and didn't help things. But sure enough when LvG takes over he strips the cupboard because he recognized the players weren't good enough.

Guaranteed Chelsea has 6-7 new starters next year, and almost certainly 2-3 new ones in January.
  • Blue_Blood
    TKBC wrote: »

they fire Mourinho because they can't fire the players. I am not some Mourinho apologist - he's an idiot behaviourally - but the club had better take a good hard long look at the players. Those guys did not go from league winners to utter rubbish technically and tactically, nor physically, over this summer. They were dominant last season. Case example - Man Utd wins the league with Fergie. They break records for wins. The next season Moyes barely gets them 7th. Moyes made mistakes, and didn't help things. But sure enough when LvG takes over he strips the cupboard because he recognized the players weren't good enough.

Guaranteed Chelsea has 6-7 new starters next year, and almost certainly 2-3 new ones in January.
    Although we won the league last season, from after Christmas we were very poor and it's just got worse this season, if suddenly the players start peforming in the next few weeks to me its clear they just wanted Mourinho out.

• DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain

He obviously had players who didn't want to be there. I'm sure he had an idea of who they were. He could have turned it around in January transfer market in my opinion. Whether he's having a tough time or not, he was still a pull factor for potential signings for you.

No way he was replacing Azpi, Terry, Matic, Cesc, Hazard & Costa in January.

The players had given up, they aren't going to get sacked so it was obvious Jose was going.
  • Stell4r
    514 posts Sunday League Hero

This
  • HolgerBadstuber
    5212 posts Big Money Move
    Abramovic should be doing his all to get Pulis in, knows how to keep a team up