OT The Force Awakens

Solomace
460 posts Sunday League Hero
No spoilers!

Thoroughly enjoyed.

Laughed, got excited, smiled, shocked.

Good start to the trilogy and a strong 8 out of 10!!!

Comments

• COACH
    20494 posts Club Captain
    Yea I saw early reviews. Highly rated so far. You have been the lowest rank so far even from the experts and hollywood.

Looks so good!

No SPOILERS!
  • Bob Loblaw
    11247 posts Has That Special Something
    already had it spoiled for me, some people have no lives on internet forums lol
  • Reece Tha BEAST
    17021 posts World Class
    jar jar binks is kylo ren
  • Solomace
    Tried to stay away from any reviews but will read some now.

Obviously I'm a big fan and my name Solomace comes from my 2 fab Star Wars characters, Han Solo and Mace Windu.

I like to think my score takes out the Star Wars fanboy in me and bases it on that it was a thoroughly enjoyable Star Wars movie.

Soundtrack so bought! :)
  • Solomace
    Bob Loblaw wrote: »
    already had it spoiled for me, some people have no lives on internet forums lol

Aye pal, I knew people would so that's why I got in first to see it.

By dinner time the whole Internet will be awash with spoilers and even on here some divs will think it's funny to spoil others enjoyment.
  • Will not spoil also but it's better than I could have hoped. I'm a Star Wars geek btw made me feel like the original trilogy did all those years ago. Thank you JJ
  • P
    7587 posts League Winner
    I too loved it. Sat and talked about it outside for an hour after. It was a little safe/by the book but that didn't matter, had a smile on my face for the whole movie. 9/10 for me, can't remember the last time I had that much fun in the cinema. Up there with when I seen episode 4,5,6 in the cinema :smile: not that level of greatness but it really takes you back.