MESSI: Road to 1000 goals (Completed)

Comments

• Lumitesi
    763 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Lots of special tournaments then. I mean, I'm not doubting your skills, but a 3 goal average over 100 games online is very unlikely even if you're the best player in the world, considering ELO is supposed to match you up with similarly skilled people. I call BS.
  • hospital dogs
    2039 posts Fans' Favourite
    Lumitesi wrote: »
    Lots of special tournaments then. I mean, I'm not doubting your skills, but a 3 goal average over 100 games online is very unlikely even if you're the best player in the world, considering ELO is supposed to match you up with similarly skilled people. I call BS.

I only had 30 games though.
  • Lumitesi

Yes my bad, still not very believable, or likely.
  • hospital dogs

We have different experiences in FUT then.

What's your team look like?
  • My Messi is at 4 games 7 goals and one assists, that left foot can't go wrong, and neither can those free kicks
  • His price rose to 600k now, makes me want to sell him to make a profit and buy back in January
  • hospital dogs
    Jmoneyftw wrote: »
    My Messi is at 4 games 7 goals and one assists, that left foot can't go wrong, and neither can those free kicks

That's what I'm saying bro!

FK's are ace.

I wouldn't be quick to sell if you like him as a player. I find time is more precious than coin but if the quick profit helps with your long term team goals, go for it!
  • Lumitesi

What is that relevant for?
  • hospital dogs

Seems like you have a negative outlook on FUT. Maybe your team needs adjusting. I can help.
  • Tekkerz
    3345 posts National Call-Up
    I struggle to get 1 goal per game ratio with any player why because the opponnet normally quits at 3.0 75% of the time and the goals are spread out u seem to be getting 5 goals a game which I find really unlikely online without the opponent quitting.
  • hospital dogs
    Tekkerz wrote: »
    I struggle to get 1 goal per game ratio with any player why because the opponnet normally quits at 3.0 75% of the time and the goals are spread out u seem to be getting 5 goals a game which I find really unlikely online without the opponent quitting.

My games are high scoring. My opponents score just as much as me because I set up my team for offense.

I don't mind because I prefer to play a game full of goals than a 1-0 Ultra defensive bore fest.
  • Lumitesi

Seems like you have a negative outlook on FUT. Maybe your team needs adjusting. I can help.

I like my teams how they are, I appreciate your offer though. I don't have a negative outlook on FUT, it's just common sense. Especially on this FUT, with really strong GKs and iffy finishing, it's just not believable you can reach those numbers with 1 player. 3-4 goals per game with the whole team? Sure. But if you're that good you're playing good players too and those will wise up, see you're always playing the ball to the same player and cover. Not going for it.
  • Lumitesi
    Not like you have to prove anything to anyone, but if what you're claiming is true, the only way I'd believe you would be if you post 3 pictures of 3 games against 3 players in sucession with an average of 3/game with Messi alone.
  • hospital dogs

I like my teams how they are, I appreciate your offer though. I don't have a negative outlook on FUT, it's just common sense. Especially on this FUT, with really strong GKs and iffy finishing, it's just not believable you can reach those numbers with 1 player. 3-4 goals per game with the whole team? Sure. But if you're that good you're playing good players too and those will wise up, see you're always playing the ball to the same player and cover. Not going for it.

Lol my opponents try really hard to cover, Messi if you know how to use him is just like IRL. What pictures do you mean post match?
  • Lumitesi
    edited December 2015
    Post match with opponent's name and goals scored, obviously.
  • hospital dogs
    Maybe i'm missing something and i'm not hating at all but why is scoring 100 goals with Messi an achievment?

I'd understand if it was with like Giroud or a silver or something. But it's Lionel greatest of all time Messi.

Again, not hating i just dont get it

It's not. Im arguing its the norm.

• hospital dogs
    Not like you have to prove anything to anyone, but if what you're claiming is true, the only way I'd believe you would be if you post 3 pictures of 3 games against 3 players in sucession with an average of 3/game with Messi alone.

CDNJcjw.jpg?1
    i3Pr7wE.jpg?1
    l5whW8Q.jpg?1

• hospital dogs
    Kind of hoping he gets an IF at striker.
  • Lumitesi

CDNJcjw.jpg?1
    i3Pr7wE.jpg?1
    l5whW8Q.jpg?1

Great, I stand corrected, good job.
  • hospital dogs
    After playing with him more his only weakness for me is he fades after 110 minutes.

His shot is still good, but he's too tired to do anything else.

Ronaldo doesn't have this problem.
  • holdenwait
    55287 posts National Treasure
    Maybe i'm missing something and i'm not hating at all but why is scoring 100 goals with Messi an achievment?

I'd understand if it was with like Giroud or a silver or something. But it's Lionel greatest of all time Messi.

good point , after all you can easily achieve goal a game or near on higher division with many alternative players be it Vietto or Lukaku or Messi
    After playing with him more his only weakness for me is he fades after 110 minutes.

yea but Ronaldo runs like a stiff , good old tree.

• BenzP7
    8292 posts League Winner
    holdenwait wrote: »

good point , after all you can easily achieve goal a game or near on higher division with many alternative players be it Vietto or Lukaku or Messi

Ronaldo doesn't run like a stiff, good old tree tbh.
  • Stkyfngz
    4847 posts National Call-Up
    My ratio is like 1 goal every 3 games with him, but he's still extraordinary. Creates so many chances for my team it's crazy
  • hospital dogs
    FCK_Benz wrote: »

Ronaldo feel heavy though, like Ibra.

Someone like Maxi Moralez feels lite as a feather.

Messi has the perfect "weight" for dribbling.
  • hospital dogs
    Stkyfngz wrote: »
    My ratio is like 1 goal every 3 games with him, but he's still extraordinary. Creates so many chances for my team it's crazy

Yeah he's a great creator.
  • hospital dogs
    edited December 2015
    Trying him in a new team.

1218da580f357dd6fa2d733c797d1835.png
  • BenzP7
    8292 posts League Winner

I liked how Ronaldo can just outmuscles opponent which Messi couldn't do for me ;).

Messi is also great but you just have to use them differently. It all comes down to what you prefer though tbh :)
  • hospital dogs

I liked how Ronaldo can just outmuscles opponent which Messi couldn't do for me ;).

Messi is also great but you just have to use them differently. It all comes down to what you prefer though tbh :)

Yeah I know what you mean.
  • hospital dogs
    61022684b70e9daf13d0cb390b406469.png
  • hospital dogs
    had some good games.