Help me with this team please

Keynote
1153 posts Professional
edited December 2015
jgjg4p.jpg
LEFT side is really boring...yes pogba as well.
Funds-wise basically have what the players can sell for and like 5k on top lol...

Comments

• Gers2004
    1103 posts Professional
    Reus kroos Ramos Marcelo and khedira as the CDM?
  • Rumplefish
    18748 posts World Class
    What do you mean by boring?

You can use IF Douglas Costa at LW and change Pogba to IF Pjanic. You can save some coins by using Barzagli/Miranda for IF Manolas
  • Gers2004
    1103 posts Professional
    If you done that and chem on players not 100% use Diego alves in goal he's Spanish so better link for Ramos and he's a really good GK
  • Keynote
    1153 posts Professional
    Gers2004 wrote: »

Naingolan doesnt get full chem though...
  • Keynote
    1153 posts Professional
    Rumplefish wrote: »

You can use IF Douglas Costa at LW and change Pogba to IF Pjanic. You can save some coins by using Barzagli/Miranda for IF Manolas

Just doesnt have excitment in build up...Pogba seems wasted and Ribery is too weak lol...
    I like the idea of IF Costa and SIF Pjanic, and yes Miranda for Manolas...good call dude
  • Spillaren
    2859 posts National Call-Up
    Keynote wrote: »

Just doesnt have excitment in build up...Pogba seems wasted and Ribery is too weak lol...
    I like the idea of IF Costa and SIF Pjanic, and yes Miranda for Manolas...good call dude

pogba is a beast as LCM in the 433(2) formation. just dont put any player instructions on him
  • Keynote
    1153 posts Professional
    Spillaren wrote: »

pogba is a beast as LCM in the 433(2) formation. just dont put any player instructions on him

Something is wrong with mine lol...he just under performs all the time...was good the first 10 games and since then downhill
  • Gers2004
    1103 posts Professional
    Gers2004 wrote: »

Naingolan doesnt get full chem though...

Change form to flat 433 should work. Can still have the centre of the three as 'stay back while attacking' in tactics. That way he still plays as cdm

If manolas isn't worth the coins IMO. His NIF was pretty good, but aggressive. Barzagli is really good