Opinion or changes on this team

Mattysb1
530 posts An Exciting Prospect
edited December 2015
29xdyme.png

Looking to change my 4312 formation since I'm not seeing to get along with it (la liga top 3, serie a midfield and defence) so before I go out and buy the players obviously in concept at the moment and sell my others if naingoolan, if cheilini ect are there any changes you people would make? And if anyone has used anything similar can I get your feedback on it!

Cheers

Edit: obviously lacazette will be changed to cam - is he okay in this position, he's been one of my faves this fifa

Comments

• Orikoru
    10712 posts Has That Special Something
    Why not just Griezmann at right CAM and Aurier RB?
  • Mattysb1
    I did think griezmann and I have him in my club so that wouldn't be an issue but I just seem to play tonnes better with laca, in my 4312 I would start with ronaldo and griez upfront but the get fed up with him and bring on laca. And again not huge on aurier, alves makes good attacking runs and helps out with offence as well as being quick enough to get back and defend, he will be on 8 chem in that position which doesn't really bother me
  • Mattysb1
    edited December 2015
  • Cphee1987
    6181 posts Big Money Move
    I use this formation and there is also a massive thread on it. With Ronaldo up top I play benzema LCAM, James CCAM and Griezmann RCAM. Find it better having a player who can cut in from wing. However if you prefer a player who can swing the ball in on his natural foot then the way you have it lined up is fine. Put Aurier in at RB though.
  • Mattysb1
    Would you rate aurier better then alves? I could sell a couple of if's in my trade pile to upgrade to his if. I'll try both greiz and laca for 10 games or so and see who I settle on, why benz over James if you don't mind me asking? I didn't like benz either he seemed to miss 60% of his chances at least.

Would you keep godin and luis (for chemistry) or go with ramos and marcelo / alba?

I've not tried any la liga cbs as my squads have been mainly ligue 1 and serie a
  • Cphee1987
    Mattysb1 wrote: »
    Would you rate aurier better then alves? I could sell a couple of if's in my trade pile to upgrade to his if. I'll try both greiz and laca for 10 games or so and see who I settle on, why benz over James if you don't mind me asking? I didn't like benz either he seemed to miss 60% of his chances at least.

Would you keep godin and luis (for chemistry) or go with ramos and marcelo / alba?

I've not tried any la liga cbs as my squads have been mainly ligue 1 and serie a

I think Aurier is one of the best all round fullbacks in the game. Used him in a different squad

With benzema I just like a widecam with a bit of pace and 4* skills. I used James as my middle cam because i don't like busquets for that position and so Iniesta would have the chem

At the back Ramos and either Alba or Marcelo are your best bet in la liga. I use serie A at the backs I find they have a lot of the best defenders
  • Mattysb1
    I'll give him a go mate then if I approve I'll buy this in form. And yeah that's why I like laca, has the 4* skills and wf. I've never tried busquets either he just looked like a solid, stay at the back cdm where as modric and iniesta's work rates with the high attacking would mess it up a little bit since matuidi is high/high too.

Again I didn't know about ramos with his high attacking too, I didn't want to get caught on the counter while he had made a mad sprint to their box and I had heard good things about sif godin so felt for sure that tif would be the way to go.. I could use him and marcelo/alba but then he would be on 8 chem
  • Cphee1987
    I'll give him a go mate then if I approve I'll buy this in form. And yeah that's why I like laca, has the 4* skills and wf. I've never tried busquets either he just looked like a solid, stay at the back cdm where as modric and iniesta's work rates with the high attacking would mess it up a little bit since matuidi is high/high too.

Again I didn't know about ramos with his high attacking too, I didn't want to get caught on the counter while he had made a mad sprint to their box and I had heard good things about sif godin so felt for sure that tif would be the way to go.. I could use him and marcelo/alba but then he would be on 8 chem

I've found that doesn't matter who you put in Cdm and what work-rates or instructions you give them they will go forward regardless. Usually one goes at a time. So I pick my cdms based on being all rounders. Need to be able to defend but at same time I want them to be able to shoot and dribble for those times they go forward. I use Matuidi there on my Ligue 1 team and he is great. Is a position I just don't find many la liga players fit perfect for what I want lol
  • Mattysb1
    Yeah I get what you mean! So maybe modric could be a better shout then?

If I put aurier in the team then I can move James over to the right hand side and put isco as rcm since they would both be able to cut in on their strong foot.. I hope I enjoy the 1 st formation as on every other ultimate team I've played I've always had two up top
  • Cphee1987
    edited December 2015
    Yeah I get what you mean! So maybe modric could be a better shout then?

If I put aurier in the team then I can move James over to the right hand side and put isco as rcm since they would both be able to cut in on their strong foot.. I hope I enjoy the 1 st formation as on every other ultimate team I've played I've always had two up top

I've tried all formations and this is one that best suits me. Again don't like Isco as a widecam due to lack of pace. Personal preference lol. Griezmann is the RCAM from La liga I'd always go with lol and if you meant Isco as CDM then he deff wouldn't fit that role lol
  • Mattysb1
    Oh no definitely not a cdm haha, I'll just go with greizmann for a few games then and see if he suits me better as a cam then he did as a st and just keep James on the left since his passing and long shots are excellent. I'll go with ramos and alba first off and change it to tif godin if I don't think ramos is cutting it
  • Cphee1987
    Oh no definitely not a cdm haha, I'll just go with greizmann for a few games then and see if he suits me better as a cam then he did as a st and just keep James on the left since his passing and long shots are excellent. I'll go with ramos and alba first off and change it to tif godin if I don't think ramos is cutting it

Yeah best trying players and seeing who you feel fits best. I have Varane in one of my teams and never replaced him with Ramos because he's been great for me. In my Ronaldo team my defensive group are

Marchisio Pogba
    Sandro Chiellini Barzagli Lichtsteiner
    Handanovic

• Mattysb1
    Who do you have attacking in your ronaldo team, Benz and who? That's exactly what I had in my serie a ronaldo team too apart from I found buffon tonnes better then handanovic I also had naingoolan if in my team with the three mid fielders I think I'm going to keep him and bring him on as a sub for busquets if I need too since he is great
  • Cphee1987
    Who do you have attacking in your ronaldo team, Benz and who? That's exactly what I had in my serie a ronaldo team too apart from I found buffon tonnes better then handanovic I also had naingoolan if in my team with the three mid fielders I think I'm going to keep him and bring him on as a sub for busquets if I need too since he is great

Attacking line up is

Ronaldo
    Benzema James Griezmann

Goalkeepers play a big part for me. Buffon never gets in my team even if I prefer him because Handanovic has the long throw trait. Any keeper with this I find vital as I like to throw the ball out when my keeper collects it and this makes a massive difference
  • Mattysb1
    edited December 2015
    Yeah buffons throw is pathetic to be fair! But I'd rather stop more goals the be able to throw it a little further haa.. have you tried kroos this year? Looking at his stats I don't know whether to play him as cam instead of busquets since he has good passing and long shots as well as not too bad defending and physical

So would you choose Sirigu over Diego Alves?
  • Cphee1987
    Yeah buffons throw is pathetic to be fair! But I'd rather stop more goals the be able to throw it a little further haa.. have you tried kroos this year? Looking at his stats I don't know whether to play him as cam instead of busquets since he has good passing and long shots as well as not too bad defending and physical

So would you choose Sirigu over Diego Alves?

Handanovic has been great for me tbh. Actually been better than when I've used Buffon.

Goalkeeper is just preference. I have sirigu in a squad and Diego Alves in another so both are good lol.

Haven't used Kroos at all. His defending and physical are too poor for Cdm and his lack of skills would suit me in CCAM although he would probably be decent there
  • Mattysb1
    Yeah I'll have a play around with it when I get back from work.. I've got a loan kroos for 14 games so I'll swap him for iniesta every other game or so and see how he performs.. I might give sirigu a shot over alves first because of his long throw and see if it makes much of a difference for me