The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

patch 1.05 still no injuries occurring

En1gma78
43 posts Park Captain
What the hell!? Still no injuries in CM or offline games. This is really poor EA. As for the gameplay the jury is still out on this patch I need a few more games. I have been playing this game since 95 so I'm not an amateur. I just don't get some if the bugs especially the injuries one. I even have the slider fir injuries upto 99

Comments

• Calan
    14 posts Ball Boy
    I think you only have bad luck with injuries I fit injuries up to 65 and I have many injuries in my team
  • En1gma78
    43 posts Park Captain
    What level you play on pal and which camera angle you use?? You cant call it bad luck when your injury sliders are up to 99. I had them up to 100 but found every time a player sprinted there was a muscle tear or strain. Once you have used your three subs the players still get injured but miraculously recover to carry on the game. Thats a bug not bad luck mate
  • squalles
    251 posts Sunday League Hero
    depends you lucky... i have 2 players injured in one tournament and no have nobody injured in other tournament...
  • En1gma78
    43 posts Park Captain
    What skill level do you play on though and which camera do you use? I ask because I think the camera and skill level makes a difference to the amount of injuries. I use default cam height and zoom both 5 and I play legendary skill level
  • Alastair
    10139 posts Moderator
    I wish I was so lucky. I had about 10 injuries (about 5 were several weeks- a couple of months) in 4 months of laying CM earlier.
  • En1gma78
    43 posts Park Captain
    Again tho which cam and which level you using?
  • squalles
    251 posts Sunday League Hero
    En1gma78 wrote: »
    What skill level do you play on though and which camera do you use? I ask because I think the camera and skill level makes a difference to the amount of injuries. I use default cam height and zoom both 5 and I play legendary skill level

world class level... camera in panoramic height 18 zoom 10
  • Did you solve this issue mate? Same problem here