Crush high pressure opponents - The updated 433(2) guide (New CT's etc)

Comments

• BlitzersNL
    24092 posts Club Captain
    Remzy69 wrote: »
    BlitzersNL wrote: »
    pitch-1068497.jpg

Should be decent. Eventually want Gaspar at RB again, but thinking about switching to a different CDM.
    Do you like using IF's? I mean there are better players for most spots when just using NIF players.
    Nolito, Gaya and Aduriz are amazing tho.

IF's are the reason I play UT
  • Pedroninho2015
    508 posts Sunday League Hero
    433(2) or 433(4) ? seriously
  • Remzy69
    2102 posts Fans' Favourite
    433(2) or 433(4) ? seriously
    433(2) all day for possession.
  • Remzy69
    So guys, I could not resist, I want to try IF Mandzukic. So I bought this 150k squad today:
    71o369.png

I will let you know how it plays after 10 games!
  • c0mrade_K_
    174 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    How is Douglas Costa ?
  • CowBRAH
    874 posts Semi-Pro
    Opinion on Ozil as a CM in this formation?
  • CowBRAH
    874 posts Semi-Pro
    SIF Ozil*
  • Crespo86
    528 posts Sunday League Hero
    So guys, I could not resist, I want to try IF Mandzukic. So I bought this 150k squad today:
    71o369.png

Try cuardado excellent winger

• Cphee1987
    6181 posts Big Money Move
    edited December 2015
    Crespo86 wrote: »
    71o369.png

Couldn't resist ether @Remzy69. Had the spare coins and spent 39k on him last night haha. Have perisic and cuadrado either side of him though. Not tried team yet lol
  • CrashDavus
    2245 posts Fans' Favourite
    I had some extra coins laying around and built the following....

LW-Perisic
    ST- IF Mandzukic
    RW- Bale
    CM - Rakitic and Modric
    CDM - Krycowiak
    LB - Trem
    CB - TIF Godin and IF Mustafi
    RB - Carvajal
    GK - Alves
  • Cphee1987
    6181 posts Big Money Move
    CrashDavus wrote: »
    I had some extra coins laying around and built the following....

LW-Perisic
    ST- IF Mandzukic
    RW- Bale
    CM - Rakitic and Modric
    CDM - Krycowiak
    LB - Trem
    CB - TIF Godin and IF Mustafi
    RB - Carvajal
    GK - Alves

How's it playing? Have majority of those players in club. NIF Godin and Mustafi though lol. All in different squads but looks like that could be a good squad to put together.
  • gresh1978
    2458 posts Fans' Favourite
    Cphee1987 wrote: »
    71o369.png

Couldn't resist ether @Remzy69. Had the spare coins and spent 39k on him last night haha. Have perisic and cuadrado either side of him though. Not tried team yet lol

His NIF is quite good too.
  • Remzy69
    So guys I played 5 games with the squad. I got totally crushed all 5 matches by high pressure. I don't know if it's the new patch or this team just does not click. The midfield plays horrible, Perisic and Pjanic just don't go forward (like at all, even when put on go forward), De Rossi is higher up the pitch than them all the time. Mandzukic is everywhere but never on the right place for a target man.

I feel like high pressure got stronger, but of course if the team doesn't click you are very vulnerable to that.
    I think Perisic is not suited for CM, he feels too static to me, so thinking of putting someone else for him and see how the squad changes.

I think that the problem is 2 M/M CM's. So I'm going to change some things and create more dynamics.

• Crespo86
    So guys I played 5 games with the squad. I got totally crushed all 5 matches by high pressure. I don't know if it's the new patch or this team just does not click. The midfield plays horrible, Perisic and Pjanic just don't go forward (like at all, even when put on go forward), De Rossi is higher up the pitch than them all the time. Mandzukic is everywhere but never on the right place for a target man.

I feel like high pressure got stronger, but of course if the team doesn't click you are very vulnerable to that.
    I think Perisic is not suited for CM, he feels too static to me, so thinking of putting someone else for him and see how the squad changes.

I think that the problem is 2 M/M CM's. So I'm going to change some things and create more dynamics.

Go Hamsik pogba cm
    Marchisio cdm
    Cuardado rw

Sell the informs
  • Dropkiik Murphy
    1086 posts Professional

How do you think it would work with having 2 CM's with H/H workrates? I always found the likes of Pereyra, Lulic, Nainggolan the perfect CM's for me.
  • ScytheeHD
    361 posts Sunday League Hero
    how is IF Biglia at CDM? looks good choice to play the possession, at CDM like Busquets
  • Remzy69

Go Hamsik pogba cm
    Marchisio cdm
    Cuardado rw

Sell the informs
    I might get Pogba and marchisio and put Pjanic at CDM.

How do you think it would work with having 2 CM's with H/H workrates? I always found the likes of Pereyra, Lulic, Nainggolan the perfect CM's for me.
    I like H/H CM's, but I think 2 is too much. Same goes for 2 M/M's. Try pairing a H/M with H/H or M/M
    ScytheeHD wrote: »
    how is IF Biglia at CDM? looks good choice to play the possession, at CDM like Busquets
    I think he looks good, you should try him. I might go with SIF Pjanic at CDM, De Rossi dissapointed me rushing forward all the time. At leest when that happens now it will be Pjanic and he has a sick long shot!
  • Crespo86

Go Hamsik pogba cm
    Marchisio cdm
    Cuardado rw

Sell the informs
    I might get Pogba and marchisio and put Pjanic at CDM.

I like H/H CM's, but I think 2 is too much. Same goes for 2 M/M's. Try pairing a H/M with H/H or M/M
    ScytheeHD wrote: »
    I think he looks good, you should try him. I might go with SIF Pjanic at CDM, De Rossi dissapointed me rushing forward all the time. At leest when that happens now it will be Pjanic and he has a sick long shot!

Pogba will transform that team for the better plays like a legend ingame. But for 700 coins try Hamsik you will not be disappointed he's top 5 player for me this year
  • MakoXI
    321 posts Sunday League Hero
    won d1 twice in a row now with this team
    64f84a9a2305f3835887c3a624685ef6.png
  • Keynote
    1153 posts Professional
    Best formation hands down...dominate 9/10 games!
  • Remzy69
    MakoXI wrote: »
    won d1 twice in a row now with this team
    64f84a9a2305f3835887c3a624685ef6.png
    I can imagine! Nice squad sir :o
  • CowBRAH wrote: »

• Remzy69
    CowBRAH wrote: »
    I haven't tried him yet in this formation. I really like Ozil in real life and in the game, but I can not tell how he plays as a CM. Will try him out soon!
  • Bratwurst11
    285 posts Sunday League Hero
    I know you didn't cover IF but what about SIF Aubemayaung for ST and IF Muller at CAM/CM? Is there a better option. I love the speed too much. Could do 90 Lewandowski also
  • Ewanos
    617 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited December 2015
    Credit where it's due, thank you for this guide @Remzy69 . I have just won division 1 quite easily. I never thought I could win it this year, the game felt so bad. But then this guide popped up and it helped me so much. I've found the perfect CT's to suit my playstyle.

I was winning so easily today, even with this massive hangover. Goals were flying in and the one loss was because my game crashed at the 85th minute with a 2-0 lead. Both draws were the last two games, one of them I was leading 3-0 and he had a man sent off, but somehow he played really well after that and came back to 3-3. The last game I had to get a draw or win in order to win the title. I played so bad because of nerves, haha, nerves, who would have thought that. Anyway I was lucky to pull out a 0-0!

Absolutely loving the game now.

7fa37b51334f8e2a3bb36518d7c6327e.jpg
    de9fcdf45128fa903e10904344512293.jpg
    c858867ef97df0827fc268f532c1cd5d.png

• ScytheeHD
    361 posts Sunday League Hero
    Ewanos wrote: »
    Credit where it's due, thank you for this guide @Remzy69 . I have just won division 1 quite easily. I never thought I could win it this year, the game felt so bad. But then this guide popped up and it helped me so much. I've found the perfect CT's to suit my playstyle.

I was winning so easily today, even with this massive hangover. Goals were flying in and the one loss was because my game crashed at the 85th minute with a 2-0 lead. Both draws were the last two games, one of them I was leading 3-0 and he had a man sent off, but somehow he played really well after that and came back to 3-3. The last game I had to get a draw or win in order to win the title. I played so bad because of nerves, haha, nerves, who would have thought that. Anyway I was lucky to pull out a 0-0!

nice bro, how is Mkhitharian?
  • Awesome looking guide, i really want to try it out and was wondering do you struggle with attacking?
  • Ewanos wrote: »

Congrats on winning div1, would you mind sharing your CT's? Love the look of your 2nd team also because i have a soft spot for Ajax ❤️
  • A5B
    2975 posts National Call-Up

He's awesome there. I've used both NIF and the IF, just waiting for Boxing day to grab his SIF. This is the team:

8WBnV1I.png
  • Remzy69
    I know you didn't cover IF but what about SIF Aubemayaung for ST and IF Muller at CAM/CM? Is there a better option. I love the speed too much. Could do 90 Lewandowski also
    That could work, but I personally like a strong ST like Zlatan or Lewan. I think you need a striker to hold up the play and connect the LB/RB + CM's to the play.
    Auba is deadly against high pressure during counter attacks, all you have to do is lob through ball and you are 1 on 1 with the GK.
    Ewanos wrote: »

Congratulations on winning Div 1! I'm really happy my guide helped you with it. What CT's and PI's did you use? And now that you have won Div 1, what are your next goals?
    Awesome looking guide, i really want to try it out and was wondering do you struggle with attacking?
    I don't struggle attacking, I average 8-15 shots on target per game and have an average of 50-65% possession. But I do suggest at least having 1 CM with high attacking workrates.