Crush high pressure opponents - The updated 433(2) guide (New CT's etc)

Comments

• Nice guide. I bought this BBVA Team.

SIF Konoplyanka- Martinez- Bale
    Kroos-Krychowiak-Modric
    Alba-Pepe-Ramos-Danilo
    Alves

Is this a good squad for this formation? Should I replace some players for others? I must say I'm out of coins for the moment :).

Grtz
  • Ewanos
    617 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I have played 15 games since two days ago. Won 13, drew 1 and lost 1. I think I've finally managed to find a setting for the CT's that allow me to play exactly the way that I want to play.

The game feels very responsive and the balls are flying in. I'll post my team later!
  • El.Diego
    694 posts An Exciting Prospect
    @Ewanos what CT do you use, I;m still looking for "the one" If you don't wan't post it just PM.
  • Remzy69
    2102 posts Fans' Favourite
    Hey guys, I have been offline for 2 days. I will respond to you all asap!
  • [Deleted User]
    0 posts National Call-Up
    edited December 2015
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Post edited by [Deleted User] on
  • Pedroninho2015
    508 posts Sunday League Hero
    form still effective afte rpatch?
  • Ewanos
    El.Diego wrote: »
    @Ewanos what CT do you use, I;m still looking for "the one" If you don't wan't post it just PM.

c858867ef97df0827fc268f532c1cd5d.png

CT:

5f139d077a78e9175f5e7ee62beb7715.png

You can adjust them to your liking. I'm still trying 'Cover' and 'Offside trap' not sure which I like more yet.
  • El.Diego
    Ewanos wrote: »

c858867ef97df0827fc268f532c1cd5d.png

CT:

5f139d077a78e9175f5e7ee62beb7715.png

You can adjust them to your liking. I'm still trying 'Cover' and 'Offside trap' not sure which I like more yet.

thanx mate I'll give it a try whe lag'll be playable, maby at the evening
  • El.Diego
    @Ewanos how is If Bruma?
  • shady93
    331 posts Sunday League Hero
    Quite possibly the best formation on the game for me I'm literally tearing most people apart winning 3 4 5 6 and even 7 nil games in div 4-3 my team is as follows

IF sterling aguero shaqiri

De bruyne. Bartley
    Yaya
    AZP mangala otamendi coleman
    De gea

I really want to improve the right hand side any ideas with 300k ?
  • Donkin james
    498 posts An Exciting Prospect
    @Remzy69 thinking of trying this but I have sturggled with all the 433s this year. Haven't tried it after the patch though.
    0GGx7GK.jpg
  • ScytheeHD
    361 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited December 2015
    @El.Diego good name, Maradona is the best player of all time! <3
  • El.Diego
    ScytheeHD wrote: »
    @El.Diego good name, Maradona is the best player of all time! <3
    thx mate he's my personal God :D

• Pedroninho2015
    508 posts Sunday League Hero
    best squad ( fun with ) for 500k on xbox one please :)
  • NicklasFreier
    67 posts Park Captain
    edited December 2015
    Hey man! I've always been a big fan of this formation, both in real life and in FM o:) o:)
    Never used it in FUT tho, but now is the time! I've been playing a few games with bayern in seasons, and I'm starting to feel pretty comfortable in the formation. I'm now into building myself 2 teams.
    First of I've been looking to make a bundesliga one -
    zmcn43.png
    Is there any players you would replace and why? Is Ribery better than Reus btw? I like Riberys work rates more I believe.. Have tried to work Kroos in the team instead of Gündogan, but I really can't.. I really like Kroos this year! But only way is to get reus instead of Ribery, and skip Vidal for Gündogan, but vidal is just very good.. How is Gündogan btw this year?
    Would look like this:
    208v2wi.png
    Or could even go for this? - seems like people are compaining alot about Lahm :3
    2jbtrif.png
    Which team would you prefer? :D

Next question, I am REALLY struggling to make a decent second team, as I don't know which league to go for.. I really want to try Zlatan out, but I don't like any of the Ligue 1 wingers, and as I only got 240k to build my second team around, I will not be able to afford players like IF Di Maria.
    Been trying to build a BBVA team as well, but as I don't like any strikers in BBVA besides Suarez, it is pretty hard as well, and can't find any decent wingers either, as I want a bit of pace on my wings.

Any1 got any suggestions for a second team? Any team with Ibra or Kroos, but without the players I mentioned.. If I HAVE to go with a Ligue 1 player, which one would be the better option then, - besides IF Di Maria? Is Lucas any good?
    How would something like this work out? Wingers is pretty bad I guess.. Andthe Midfield is too offensive as well?
    29m63y1.png

Thanks for your time, and Merry Christmas!! :-)
    Post edited by NicklasFreier on
  • [Deleted User]
    0 posts National Call-Up
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • so I would love to play Ibra at Striker withIF Di Maria at RW... but I wanted to get your opinion on;
    1. Griezmann playing LCM (got him in a free pack, don't want to NOT use such a great player, but don't want to play him at ST)
    2. IF Ben Arfa at RCM, love his card, but how would you think Med/Low workrates would do at CM? Do you think I would be wasting his 5* skills and 80k price?

Besides that, who would be the perfect LW? (100k-200k ps4)

Thanks, love the guide, very well written.
  • Ewanos
    @Ewanos how is If Bruma?

Not great. I had Hector Moreno before him and I think I prefer the Mexican. Bruma is slow and sluggish, often makes some fouls in the box when I don't press a single button. Really strong though, which is good.
  • Remzy69
    Cphee1987 wrote: »
    @Remzy69 started slow first game but got a narrow win, now after a handful of games im getting confident in using the system and keeping the ball. Creating more and more chances. Won my last game 7-2 so goals aren't a problem. Only thing I want to be able to do is up my possession %. Coming out of games with more possession than opponent but still could improve it. I know from my time using the 4231 that it takes between 10-20 games to get completely to grips with a formation so after 5 or 6 games I'm still adapting.
    That's good news man! How are you doing now?
    ROYTASTICx wrote: »
    @Remzy69

I've also been a fan of how Barcelona (and Ajax) plays so i decided to try and build a squad that features some Barcelona players aswell as some (former) Ajax legends.
    Players that will definetely make the squad are IF Iniesta and Neymar but im kinda getting stuck and the RW and midfield positions. Hear people saying Messi isnt as good at the RW position and they use him more as a CF. Could also swap Kluivert for SIF Suarez since they go for the same amount roughly.

Anyway, this is what i came up with so far. Kinda curious to see what you think of this :)

pitch-1045033.jpg

Not sure about Busquets and Ramos yet to be honest.

Anyway, would be much appreciated if you could look into it some time :)
    That squad is pure class, you should easily win Div 1 with that. If not, shame on you sir!
    MaxxBaer wrote: »
    Thanks for the write up. Just wondering what your thoughts on this squad are. Mainly Serie A with a couple of Ligue 1 defenders.

tLDzJoa.jpg

I might swap out Nainggolan for Pereya as I find the extra height and the 4*/4* can be an advantage going forward, although Naingolans interceptions are beastly.
    Squad looks good! That midfield are pure beasts, but I do suggest De Rossi at CDM for Marchisio, I think Marchisio will make runs forward a lot which makes you kind of vulnerable.
    dutchdani wrote: »
    what to do against fast counters with those high press?
    If you really get caught. Set Pressure to 25 and put Fullbacks on stay back while attacking. This is what I do when I need to defend a lead in a tough game.
    Kove wrote: »
    So reading through if I want to try this and do it right I need Ibra (expensive) or Mandžukić (cheap) and build from there?
    No that's not what I'm saying. It's just that I personally like to use Ibra because I like to play with a target man. It makes this formation much more smooth in buildup and also great to release high pressure from an opponent. You can youse any striker you'd like, but I suggest someone who can hold on to the ball for a while and is able to give a good pass back.
    ColeWorld wrote: »
    What do you think about this?

05c15-1c6f9d94-f7fc-4b98-b245-911284b77741.jpg
    Well, Hummels at CDM is tricky I guess, but worth a try. If you can switch in Robben for Mkhitarian would be great too. For the rest it looks amazing!
  • Cphee1987
    6181 posts Big Money Move
    edited December 2015
    Remzy69 wrote: »
    @Remzy69 started slow first game but got a narrow win, now after a handful of games im getting confident in using the system and keeping the ball. Creating more and more chances. Won my last game 7-2 so goals aren't a problem. Only thing I want to be able to do is up my possession %. Coming out of games with more possession than opponent but still could improve it. I know from my time using the 4231 that it takes between 10-20 games to get completely to grips with a formation so after 5 or 6 games I'm still adapting.

Absolutely dominating now with it @Remzy69. Got alot of different squads and just rotate between them each game. Maybe lost 3 at most out past 25 games lol. Creating plenty of chances and getting a lot of high scoring wins. Also completely controlling possession most games. Formation is perfect for my play style.
  • gresh1978
    2458 posts Fans' Favourite

Absolutely dominating now with it @Remzy69. Got alot of different squads and just rotate between them each game. Maybe lost 3 at most out past 25 games lol. Creating plenty of chances and getting a lot of high scoring wins. Also completely controlling possession most games. Formation is perfect for my play style.

@Cphee1987 @Remzy69 he taught me a lesson or two last night.
  • Cphee1987
    6181 posts Big Money Move
    gresh1978 wrote: »

@gresh1978 you were one of my defeats lol
  • gresh1978
    2458 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited December 2015
    gresh1978 wrote: »

@gresh1978 you were one of my defeats lol

I suppose one out of six games wasn't bad. Haven't had chance to look at a BBVA team yet either.
  • Remzy69
    Nice guide. I bought this BBVA Team.

SIF Konoplyanka- Martinez- Bale
    Kroos-Krychowiak-Modric
    Alba-Pepe-Ramos-Danilo
    Alves

Is this a good squad for this formation? Should I replace some players for others? I must say I'm out of coins for the moment :).

Grtz
    Looks nice, but to make it perfect:
    Pique/Godin for Pepe, Dani Alves for Danilo, Iniesta for Kroos, Busquets for Krych. Attacking line looks sick.
    form still effective afte rpatch?
    Form is still effective, but I have played only 5 games since the patch. So I will investigate this tonight and post my findings. Maybe I will have to change some things.
    shady93 wrote: »
    Quite possibly the best formation on the game for me I'm literally tearing most people apart winning 3 4 5 6 and even 7 nil games in div 4-3 my team is as follows

IF sterling aguero shaqiri

De bruyne. Bartley
    Yaya
    AZP mangala otamendi coleman
    De gea

I really want to improve the right hand side any ideas with 300k ?
    Go with Bale, Modric, Danilo, Ramos to upgrade, that would be nice.
    @Remzy69 thinking of trying this but I have sturggled with all the 433s this year. Haven't tried it after the patch though.
    0GGx7GK.jpg
    That squad should play very good!
    best squad ( fun with ) for 500k on xbox one please :)
    2napg8n.png
    Hey man! I've always been a big fan of this formation, both in real life and in FM o:) o:)
    Never used it in FUT tho, but now is the time! I've been playing a few games with bayern in seasons, and I'm starting to feel pretty comfortable in the formation. I'm now into building myself 2 teams.
    First of I've been looking to make a bundesliga one -
    zmcn43.png
    Is there any players you would replace and why? Is Ribery better than Reus btw? I like Riberys work rates more I believe.. Have tried to work Kroos in the team instead of Gündogan, but I really can't.. I really like Kroos this year! But only way is to get reus instead of Ribery, and skip Vidal for Gündogan, but vidal is just very good.. How is Gündogan btw this year?
    Would look like this:
    208v2wi.png
    Or could even go for this? - seems like people are compaining alot about Lahm :3
    2jbtrif.png
    Which team would you prefer? :D

Next question, I am REALLY struggling to make a decent second team, as I don't know which league to go for.. I really want to try Zlatan out, but I don't like any of the Ligue 1 wingers, and as I only got 240k to build my second team around, I will not be able to afford players like IF Di Maria.
    Been trying to build a BBVA team as well, but as I don't like any strikers in BBVA besides Suarez, it is pretty hard as well, and can't find any decent wingers either, as I want a bit of pace on my wings.

Any1 got any suggestions for a second team? Any team with Ibra or Kroos, but without the players I mentioned.. If I HAVE to go with a Ligue 1 player, which one would be the better option then, - besides IF Di Maria? Is Lucas any good?
    How would something like this work out? Wingers is pretty bad I guess.. Andthe Midfield is too offensive as well?
    29m63y1.png

Thanks for your time, and Merry Christmas!! :-)
    I would suggest the first squad, because it is the most solid one. Vidal is a beast this year, Gundogan performs good as well. You might consider Muller/Thiago in stead of Gundogan.

Your second team doesn't look very balanced, so I don't think that would work with my tactics.
    If you really want to play with Zlatan, just go with Ntep and Lucas on the wing. I use them in my current squad and they are not the best wingers, but they are decent enough.

Good luck building your squads and merry christmas!
    Jaigag wrote: »
    so I would love to play Ibra at Striker withIF Di Maria at RW... but I wanted to get your opinion on;
    1. Griezmann playing LCM (got him in a free pack, don't want to NOT use such a great player, but don't want to play him at ST)
    2. IF Ben Arfa at RCM, love his card, but how would you think Med/Low workrates would do at CM? Do you think I would be wasting his 5* skills and 80k price?

Besides that, who would be the perfect LW? (100k-200k ps4)

Thanks, love the guide, very well written.
    Griezmann should be fine @ LCM, he's got the dribbling, passing and shooting. I think Ben Arfa could work, but you should instruct him to go forward, if not he will be very lazy.
    Perfect LW in that price range are: Ribery, Hazard, Reus, Neymar.
  • BlitzersNL
    24092 posts Club Captain
    pitch-1068497.jpg

Should be decent. Eventually want Gaspar at RB again, but thinking about switching to a different CDM.
  • Remzy69
    Thinking about giving this a go, really want to try SIF Pjanic, he looks sick:

10zpthl.png

What do you guys think?
  • Crespo86
    528 posts Sunday League Hero

10zpthl.png

What do you guys think?

Remzy you need that Mandzu if for greatness my friend
  • Remzy69
    Crespo86 wrote: »

10zpthl.png

What do you guys think?

Remzy you need that Mandzu if for greatness my friend
    I think he is too expensive atm, plus I want to see his ingame stats before I buy him. When his price dropped a little I will give him a try!
  • Remzy69
    BlitzersNL wrote: »
    pitch-1068497.jpg

Should be decent. Eventually want Gaspar at RB again, but thinking about switching to a different CDM.
    Do you like using IF's? I mean there are better players for most spots when just using NIF players.
    Nolito, Gaya and Aduriz are amazing tho.

• c0mrade_K_
    174 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Guys, what do you think about, change position in game for this players.
    nif di maria put at RW and Candreva put at LCM or RCM ?