Crush high pressure opponents - The updated 433(2) guide (New CT's etc)

Comments

• Jamesl2001
    1602 posts Play-Off Hero
    Great guide, What do you think of this?
    Handanovic
    Lichsteiner barzagli castan rose
    Nainggolan
    Pastore. Dembele
    Sif Di Maria. Ibra. Hazard
  • Jmoz16
    50 posts Park Captain
    pitch-1025616.jpg

Thoughts on this? Torn between this or a false 9 with nif ibra, neymar and messi up top
  • What a great post. I tried the formation and really enjoyed this :)

I have got this:
    IF Nolito IF Aduriz IF Turan
    Rakitic Busquets Isco
    Tremoulinas Laporte Perrin DeMarcos
    Ruffier

The midfield is brilliant and very smooth. Can you suggest another team which plays similar to this one? (Budget about 150k xbox one)
    I'm considering going broke on Ibra but then i need a cheap squad around him which is difficult because he is hard to link to good cheap players.
  • hasan09876
    15330 posts World Class
    A lot of flawed logic in the guide
  • Crespo86
    562 posts An Exciting Prospect
    @Remzy69
    Was thinking this mate

9uacr9.jpg
  • i think this is it. i don't care if ibra and pogba are on 8 chem

2zqzsjl.png
  • Remzy69
    2102 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ewanos wrote: »
    I played a few games in the lumps of coal squad and I'm really struggling to create anything. I used the Barca CT's and the instructions as you suggested, not succesful.

Just now I played a game of H2H with Barca and won 4-0 with some very good goals, the way I like to score. I checked their instructions and they're as follows:

Neymar LW - Cut inside
    Messi - RW - Come short, Cut inside
    Iniesta LCM - Get in box for crosses
    Rakitic RCM - Get on edge of box for crosses
    Busquets CDM - Stay back, Cut passing lanes
    Full backs - Always overlap

The rest is default. Maybe this will work better in UT?
    I think that CT's and instructions are personal flavor, what I wrote down in the guide works for me. But I do agree Barca's instructions are good as well, but do realize these are made for the players on that position, Messi for example.
    Verstappen wrote: »
    Remzy69 wrote: »
    Verstappen wrote: »
    Changed my Turk Lig team to a 433 2
    Absolutely amazing. Even Nani and Quaresma as M/M, seems to be the only M/M wingers who really work for me. Next is an upgrade to IF Topal
    af0825ac64.jpg

Rock solid CB duo. A cheap option since i don't had the coins for IF Nolito: Pedro. Decent winger.
    cc197774f4.jpg

The cons of today: Draws a lot, very unlucky GK's. 3-4-1 with the 4 sequence draws.

Very Nice looking squads! I might give your Turk one a try as backup Squad.

If an Uefa Europa League TOTGS happens on fifa, we had chance to get an IF Gonul. Imagine him and IF Topal/IF Hutchinson, IF Chedjou.
    That would be very sick indeed :smiley:
    Remzy, Post Serie A team vid pls ?, thx
    I'll try to do that soon, I'm very busy at the moment with moving to a new apartment.
    Sn1qazz wrote: »
    what about this:

oaot8x.png

i have about 80k to improve this if the market stays at current value...

thought about sif sterling/reus/ribery aswell, but i think hazard and de bruyne are a great option.
    Also Matic for Nainggolan as CDM and a BPL backline would be good.
    I'm love your attacking line, but I do not like Serie A defenders due to their weak passing stats, Manolas especially.
  • Remzy69
    Jmoz16 wrote: »
    pitch-1025616.jpg

Thoughts on this? Torn between this or a false 9 with nif ibra, neymar and messi up top
    This should work, but I think a False 9 with Messi is more tempting :wink:
    What a great post. I tried the formation and really enjoyed this :)

I have got this:
    IF Nolito IF Aduriz IF Turan
    Rakitic Busquets Isco
    Tremoulinas Laporte Perrin DeMarcos
    Ruffier

The midfield is brilliant and very smooth. Can you suggest another team which plays similar to this one? (Budget about 150k xbox one)
    I'm considering going broke on Ibra but then i need a cheap squad around him which is difficult because he is hard to link to good cheap players.
    Go with Ibra and build a basic French squad around him, I did the same, will post it later tonight!
    Crespo86 wrote: »
    @Remzy69
    Was thinking this mate

9uacr9.jpg
    I'm Jealous! :#
    Sn1qazz wrote: »
    i think this is it. i don't care if ibra and pogba are on 8 chem

2zqzsjl.png
    8 Chem is just fine mate. Enjoy your squad!
  • ScytheeHD
    361 posts Sunday League Hero
    new fitness team:
    yJKylC6.jpg
    Rakitic: genius
  • Remzy69
    ScytheeHD wrote: »
    new fitness team:
    yJKylC6.jpg
    Rakitic: genius
    Yeah I agree, a lot of people don't use him because of his pace, but he has stats that are even better than Iniesta. Squad looks very good!
  • Remzy69
    So how about we all post our fantasy squad if we would have unlimited coins... :p

This is what I would build:
    vg31ap.png

3 Million coins, pff... One day!
  • Clint Eastwood
    3252 posts National Call-Up
    edited December 2015
    Current squadapdzqa.png
  • Remzy69
    Current squadapdzqa.png

HOW? :o
  • Clint Eastwood
    Current squadapdzqa.png

Pack pulled Neymar and have had good pack luck to allow me to make enough coins for the rest.
  • Remzy69
    Current squadapdzqa.png

Pack pulled Neymar and have had good pack luck to allow me to make enough coins for the rest.
    How much did you spend on packs?
  • Clint Eastwood
    Current squadapdzqa.png

Around $80
    Neymar came from a 25k pack :lol:
  • Remzy69
    Current squadapdzqa.png

Around $80
    That's decent for such a good squad. I guess not everyone is that lucky :blush:
  • Clint Eastwood
    Current squadapdzqa.png

Around $80
    I got very lucky. Maybe should have sold Neymar when he was 1.2 mil but I don't think I want to sell a first owner TIF Neymar. Basically the equivalent of packing Messi.

Do you think moving Vidal to CDM and putting SIF Kruse in at RCM would be better?
  • Remzy69
    @Clint Eastwood : I don't think it's better, but you won't know if you don't try. I haven't tried SIF Kruse yet, but his stats look very good and Vidal functions just fine @ CDM. If you're bored with this setting, give it a try and compare. That's how I work most of the times, I play a squad for 10-30 games and then just try something else to stay fresh.
  • Clint Eastwood
    @Clint Eastwood : I don't think it's better, but you won't know if you don't try. I haven't tried SIF Kruse yet, but his stats look very good and Vidal functions just fine @ CDM. If you're bored with this setting, give it a try and compare. That's how I work most of the times, I play a squad for 10-30 games and then just try something else to stay fresh.
    Thanks for the advice. I think I will try it out for a few games and see how it is.

• Fut_JEDI
    163 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    hasan09876 wrote: »
    A lot of flawed logic in the guide

How so?

• Fut_JEDI
    So guys, after 25 games I decided to sell my current squad. Had 23 wins, 2 losses, 0 draws. It's time to try something different. I got 200k to build a squad and will be recording gameplay with it this week as well. What do you guys think would be a nice league in stead of BBVA?

I'm considering doin the same buddy want to try an Ibra squad you should grab him now while he's cheap and try him with me
    Funny you say that, as I actually build a Squad with HIM now! He was cheap enough, so I could not resist! I will upload a Squad builder tonight!

Still waiting for your Squad builder! I'm also gonna build around Ibra soon so I'm exited to see what you have done. :)
  • Paciga45
    3573 posts National Call-Up
    Current squadapdzqa.png

Around $80
    I got very lucky. Maybe should have sold Neymar when he was 1.2 mil but I don't think I want to sell a first owner TIF Neymar. Basically the equivalent of packing Messi.

Do you think moving Vidal to CDM and putting SIF Kruse in at RCM would be better?

No. If you want to do that I would use Muller at CM (which I do and he is solid)
  • Remzy69
    Fut_JEDI wrote: »
    So guys, after 25 games I decided to sell my current squad. Had 23 wins, 2 losses, 0 draws. It's time to try something different. I got 200k to build a squad and will be recording gameplay with it this week as well. What do you guys think would be a nice league in stead of BBVA?

I'm considering doin the same buddy want to try an Ibra squad you should grab him now while he's cheap and try him with me
    Funny you say that, as I actually build a Squad with HIM now! He was cheap enough, so I could not resist! I will upload a Squad builder tonight!

Still waiting for your Squad builder! I'm also gonna build around Ibra soon so I'm exited to see what you have done. :)
    Yes you are right, here it is:
    igxpq0.png

Bought it for 180k, but I see it has already dropped in price bit time :neutral:
  • Fut_JEDI
    Cool! How is that squad compared to your LaLiga squad?
  • Remzy69
    Fut_JEDI wrote: »
    Cool! How is that squad compared to your LaLiga squad?
    I think my La Liga squad was way better, because I had quality all over te pitch, now I only have Ibra as a star player. But I'm saying this after 5 games with this squad. Going for 20 and then build a Bundesliga squad.
  • ScytheeHD
    361 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited December 2015
    how look this?
    kF20RP9.png
    any suggestions?
    Lichtneitener, Abate or IF Maicon? SIF Pjanic worth the coins?
    Felipe Anderson at LW looks nice and he is very cheap.
    Post edited by ScytheeHD on
  • gresh1978
    2567 posts Fans' Favourite
    Would Lacazete be any good in this formation and what would be the best team around him?
  • Remzy69
    how look this?
    kF20RP9.png
    any suggestions?
    Lichtsteiner, he is such a complete fullback. Sif pjanic looks sick, I would use him everyday. I had Anderson in one of my first squads, he is a decent winger, scores enough goals for me.
    gresh1978 wrote: »
    Would Lacazete be any good in this formation and what would be the best team around him?
    I think Lacazette funtions better with a cam or cf behind him to send him for the ball in behind. In this formation you really need a striker who can hold on to the ball for a while and deliver accurate passes.
  • gresh1978
    2567 posts Fans' Favourite
    how look this?
    kF20RP9.png
    any suggestions?
    Lichtsteiner, he is such a complete fullback. Sif pjanic looks sick, I would use him everyday. I had Anderson in one of my first squads, he is a decent winger, scores enough goals for me.
    gresh1978 wrote: »
    I think Lacazette funtions better with a cam or cf behind him to send him for the ball in behind. In this formation you really need a striker who can hold on to the ball for a while and deliver accurate passes.

OK, thanks mate.