Crush high pressure opponents - The updated 433(2) guide (New CT's etc)

Comments

• Littleland95
    16701 posts Moderator
    BlitzersNL wrote: »
    team.png

The perfect team

Looks great and very expensive.
  • BlitzersNL
    24148 posts Club Captain
    @Littleland95 but all those IFs when they came out, so they were cheap. Wijnaldum was only 27k and was paid by with my IF Younes profit. Only Kuyt, Davy P and Luuk are a tad expensive. Also have TOTS Janssen on the bench
  • Littleland95
    16701 posts Moderator
    BlitzersNL wrote: »
    @Littleland95 but all those IFs when they came out, so they were cheap. Wijnaldum was only 27k and was paid by with my IF Younes profit. Only Kuyt, Davy P and Luuk are a tad expensive. Also have TOTS Janssen on the bench

I have 90k and none of those players. Tried to get them cheap when they came out but was overbid all the time.
  • Ewanos
    617 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Remzy69 wrote: »
    Ewanos wrote: »
    Treated myself with some new players. I'll let you know how they are.

4b86d38740b5bbb9a9f3873b51860192.jpg

Please do!

Started playing Divisions again since months with this team. Promoted to division 2 from 3 quite easily.

I'll come with some stats later but for now:

Eriksen: star of the team, dominates midfield with good runs, passes and insane longshots. 10/10.
    Kane: best finisher i've ever used, finishes everything. Lacks the ability to make play. 9/10.
    Mahrez: he feels amazing, plays like Messi does in H2H, i'm struggling to get the best out of him, feels isolated on the wing, lacks high attacking work rate i guess 8.5/10.
    Ozil: amazing passes, probably is a lot more decisive in a CAM role, glides over the pitch 8/10.
  • Nik1toS
    6 posts Ball Boy
    @Remzy69 Who are da best lcm-rcm-cdm of seria a and bbva players?
    Currently using
    Pogba-marcisio-naningollan,
    Iniesta-busq-modric.
    Is there any cdm like vidal or naingollan in bbva? Can't play busq. He is rly to slow and bad in finishing.

• Remzy69
    2102 posts Fans' Favourite
    Nik1toS wrote: »
    @Remzy69 Who are da best lcm-rcm-cdm of seria a and bbva players?
    Currently using
    Pogba-marcisio-naningollan,
    Iniesta-busq-modric.
    Is there any cdm like vidal or naingollan in bbva? Can't play busq. He is rly to slow and bad in finishing.

Serie A I'd use Pogba - Marchisio/Naingolan - Pjanic.
    BBVA Iniesta - Busq - Modric.

If you don't like Busquets you can try SIF Bruno or Enzo Perez. Even Rakitic is pretty decent at CDM.
    Enzo Perez looks the most like Naingolan and Vidal.
  • Nik1toS
    6 posts Ball Boy
    edited May 2016
    image.jpg
    @Remzy69 finally! I won div 1 title!
  • mihain247
    1297 posts Play-Off Hero
    4-3-3(2)? What team?
  • albertberku
    52 posts Park Captain
    I have made my final team guys, do you have any comment or suggestions?

http://www.futbin.com/16/squad/565973
  • nextqprmanager
    3324 posts National Call-Up

Ive got similar team w Bale & Modric instead of Messi & Iniesta - only played 2 games but v good
    no instructions yet ?
  • Remzy69
    Nik1toS wrote: »
    image.jpg
    @Remzy69 finally! I won div 1 title!

Congrats man!
  • Remzy69

Looks solid, should win div 1 with that.
  • RBailss
    11832 posts Has That Special Something
    @Remzy69 are the CT's in the OP what you are currently running... Wanna see how they play!
  • Remzy69
    RBailss wrote: »
    @Remzy69 are the CT's in the OP what you are currently running... Wanna see how they play!

Yeah, with the 433-2 I use them.
  • nextqprmanager
    Remzy69,
    I have this 1st team atm - just started playing with it 3 games - will be appplying instructions / CT`s soon
    http://www.futbin.com/16/squad/526816
    A Q for you though - I played with a cheap / no trade Bundes team with Hernandez ST. De Blasis LW & Mkhit RW in a Tourno & it played better than this team ??
    Is there a ST who is strong, good finish & heading who I should base my 2nd team around?
    thx
  • Ewanos
    @Remzy69 would you get TOTS Ibra or a 96/97 Suarez if you had to choose?
  • timothy44
    95 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    4. Custom tactics and player instructions

I'm using this at the moment:
    95/20/FF
    25/25/25/FF
    85/75/25/C
    Best CT I have used this FIFA, got me 2 8-0-0 div 1 wins in row. I created this myself, so it really suits the way I play. I encourage you to play around with the settings untill you are satisfied.

Player instructions:
    This is where you can mess up a lot actually. I have tried a lot of different settings and they never really worked for me. I always try to keep everything standard as possible, to stay unpredictable. I will change things because of a players workrates etc.
    I think player instructions are a great tool to get the maximum out of a player and you should change them accordingly. For example you should not set Ibra on get in behind, because he isn’t that kind of striker. If you put target man on him, I promise you he will be 10 times better.

This is what I use now:
    CB: Standard
    LB/RB: Standard (When I have slow backs I put stay back on behind, because they won't be able to track the winger back).
    CDM: Stay back while attacking
    CM’s: Standard
    LW/RW: Cut inside
    ST: Standard

Are these current? or do you have updated?

• Ewanos
    Got TOTS Slimani, no idea what to build around him except TOTS Ruiz and Mahrez.
  • valentiii
    3671 posts National Call-Up
    Been getting killed on counter attacks lately.. Any tips?
  • Krunk_Fu
    205 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Thanks Remzy lad. Started playing this formation and this play style. Defiantly bringing me off tilt lol. Hopefully i can get back in to div 1
  • Remzy69
    Remzy69,
    I have this 1st team atm - just started playing with it 3 games - will be appplying instructions / CT`s soon
    A Q for you though - I played with a cheap / no trade Bundes team with Hernandez ST. De Blasis LW & Mkhit RW in a Tourno & it played better than this team ??
    Is there a ST who is strong, good finish & heading who I should base my 2nd team around?
    thx

You could switch Dost for Hernandez maybe. I'm not sure who are good Bundes strikers apart from Lewandowski and Aubameyang.

Your first team looks solid, should play very well. You might consider more attacking and quicker fullbacks.
  • Remzy69
    @Remzy69 would you get TOTS Ibra or a 96/97 Suarez if you had to choose?

TOTS Ibra, he is slower than Suarez but a lot stronger.
  • Remzy69
    timothy44 wrote: »
    4. Custom tactics and player instructions

I'm using this at the moment:
    95/20/FF
    25/25/25/FF
    85/75/25/C
    Best CT I have used this FIFA, got me 2 8-0-0 div 1 wins in row. I created this myself, so it really suits the way I play. I encourage you to play around with the settings untill you are satisfied.

Player instructions:
    This is where you can mess up a lot actually. I have tried a lot of different settings and they never really worked for me. I always try to keep everything standard as possible, to stay unpredictable. I will change things because of a players workrates etc.
    I think player instructions are a great tool to get the maximum out of a player and you should change them accordingly. For example you should not set Ibra on get in behind, because he isn’t that kind of striker. If you put target man on him, I promise you he will be 10 times better.

This is what I use now:
    CB: Standard
    LB/RB: Standard (When I have slow backs I put stay back on behind, because they won't be able to track the winger back).
    CDM: Stay back while attacking
    CM’s: Standard
    LW/RW: Cut inside
    ST: Standard

Are these current? or do you have updated?

When I play 433(2) this is what I use yeah. At the moment I'm playing False 9.
  • Remzy69
    Got TOTS Slimani, no idea what to build around him except TOTS Ruiz and Mahrez.

Portuguese TOTS has decent players in it. You could make a hybrid with BPL.
  • Remzy69
    valentiii wrote: »
    Been getting killed on counter attacks lately.. Any tips?

Drop pressure and aggression to 40-50. Should make a big difference :) Also putting your fullbacks on stay back helps.
  • nextqprmanager
    Remzy69,
    thx

You could switch Dost for Hernandez maybe. I'm not sure who are good Bundes strikers apart from Lewandowski and Aubameyang.

Your first team looks solid, should play very well. You might consider more attacking and quicker fullbacks.

Remzy, thx been thinking about getting Aduriz tots for my 2nd team, Hazard lw & Williams rw - have you used him?
    he can head / finish
    Tevez is my other main st but will be sub I think
  • Remzy69
    Remzy69,
    thx

Remzy, thx been thinking about getting Aduriz tots for my 2nd team, Hazard lw & Williams rw - have you used him?
    he can head / finish
    Tevez is my other main st but will be sub I think

I have used IF Aduriz and he was very good. I can imagine his TOTS being even better, so you should really try him out!
  • finsfan85
    12206 posts Has That Special Something
    Hey @Remzy69 ! I've been using your CTs for the 433(2) and have been having quite a bit of success. However, I've noticed that my strikers aren't making early runs into the box for headers anymore. Can I fix this just by increasing the crossing value? What value do you suggest?
  • Remzy69
    finsfan85 wrote: »
    Hey @Remzy69 ! I've been using your CTs for the 433(2) and have been having quite a bit of success. However, I've noticed that my strikers aren't making early runs into the box for headers anymore. Can I fix this just by increasing the crossing value? What value do you suggest?

Around 50-70 should do. 25 is more for tiki taka.
  • jefffreybakker
    20 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Are the Ct necessary in this tactic? i play this formation with TIF Benzema but i only use instructions. i use on the cm's Free roam and on mine wingers Stay wide and get in behind this works very well my CM gets alot of space. What do you think about this?