Crush high pressure opponents - The updated 433(2) guide (New CT's etc)

Comments

• Zebbe
    444 posts Sunday League Hero
    Remzy69 wrote: »
    Zebbe wrote: »
    @Remzy69
    Just tried your new CT and it worked really good, at first it looked liked suicidal to me since I'm not the best defender. Now I mainly use 433(5) but I guess this new CT and instructions works well with the false 9 as well?

Yeah I use it for False 9 as well. Formations are very similar to each other.

Yeah, tried it with false 9 as well. Worked even better for me, thanks.
  • albertberku
    52 posts Park Captain
    By the way guys, i used st ronaldo as cm and pogba as cdm. It was the one of the most awful teams i ever had. Mudfield was like empty, i conceeded so many goals and because ronaldos low balance i lost lots of balls at midfield
  • Littleland95
    16692 posts Moderator
    By the way guys, i used st ronaldo as cm and pogba as cdm. It was the one of the most awful teams i ever had. Mudfield was like empty, i conceeded so many goals and because ronaldos low balance i lost lots of balls at midfield

What on earth made you want to use Ronaldo as a CM? One of the most strange decisions I've ever hear? It's like putting Messi as a CB. :)
  • Ewanos
    617 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Every time I use False 9 in Draft I just concede goal after goal.
  • Ricey12368
    362 posts Sunday League Hero
    Have you tried out Dzyuba yet?

Btw Slimani was fantastic in a false 9 for me but wasnt as good in 433(2)
  • PrestiL
    76 posts Park Captain
    Hi guys,
    Bit the bullet and bought Messi at 414k as it's too low to risk going back up.
    Also thought i would have ago at a full Argie team due to how nice the new TOTS cards look.

If you want to cheat in this game build this squad!

P4BIi2W.jpg?1
    Won the Community cup last night on first attempt, lets say the hardest game was the final and i won 4-0.

It's so good if you use Remzys deafult player instruction as seen on the OP
  • RangerCraig
    185 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    PrestiL wrote: »
    Hi guys,
    Also thought i would have ago at a full Argie team due to how nice the new TOTS cards look.

P4BIi2W.jpg?1
    Won the Community cup last night on first attempt, lets say the hardest game was the final and i won 4-0.

Forgot about Joes Argentine Granparents
  • Ricey12368
    edited May 2016
    Hi guys,

P4BIi2W.jpg?1

How was Funes Mori for you?

Also @Remzy69, what teams you currently using? Still the Neymar, Ibra, Di Maria squad?

Im back in div 1 finally but cannot win, lost 5 on the trot, and cant find a team i enjoy/win with
  • Remzy69
    2102 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ricey12368 wrote: »
    Have you tried out Dzyuba yet?

Btw Slimani was fantastic in a false 9 for me but wasnt as good in 433(2)

Yeah I used him for a bit, he was ok, not super good.
  • Remzy69
    Hi guys,

P4BIi2W.jpg?1

Nice squad bro, good to hear your having fun with the formation! :)
  • Remzy69
    @Ricey12368 : Currently I have an Italian squad for the Euro CC. Been playing a lot of different formations lately. False 9, 433(4), 41212(2), 4231 and I have won Div 1 with all of them. 433(2) still is very good to me as well and I will build a new squad when TOTS Ibra is out ;)
  • IvBican182
    585 posts Semi-Pro
    Hey Remzy I building my final team soon .. I am unsure of my attack .. Ribery - 89 Benz -nif Bale ... or Ribery - 90 Lewandowski -85 Mkhitaryan .. what would work better in this formation ?
  • seven
    294 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited May 2016
    Hi guys,

P4BIi2W.jpg?1

Looks great. I'm rather poor though so do you think it would work with replacements for Messi and Di Maria? Perhaps Lamela and Lavezzi?
    Oh and the standard NIF players.
  • Remzy69
    IvBican182 wrote: »
    Hey Remzy I building my final team soon .. I am unsure of my attack .. Ribery - 89 Benz -nif Bale ... or Ribery - 90 Lewandowski -85 Mkhitaryan .. what would work better in this formation ?

I think Ribery - Benz - Bale would be better.
  • PrestiL
    76 posts Park Captain
    seven wrote: »
    Hi guys,

P4BIi2W.jpg?1

Looks great. I'm rather poor though so do you think it would work with replacements for Messi and Di Maria? Perhaps Lamela and Lavezzi?

I would say they are worth a shot mate (Lavezzi and Lamela) but not tried either this year, i find agility > any other stat - but that could just be my style of play.

@Remzy69 No no no, thank you for the amazing and detailed guide. Literally can never see me switching from 433(2) for the remainder of F16.

@Ricey12368 Funes Mori is amazing, it took me 3 games to get used to him as he is not my typical striker but he has the lot, enough agility for the dribbling, strength that pushes defenders away and not that i make use of it but his heading seems to be insane (helps alot on my own goal kicks)
    If only he had 4* WF, but just plant it on his right and finesse, goal about 7/10 shots.

He currently has 14 goals in 11 games but as i mentioned earlier my first 3 games with him were very slow.
    For his price i'd say give him a shot.
  • Ricey12368
    Hi guys,

P4BIi2W.jpg?1

I would say they are worth a shot mate (Lavezzi and Lamela) but not tried either this year, i find agility > any other stat - but that could just be my style of play.

@Remzy69 No no no, thank you for the amazing and detailed guide. Literally can never see me switching from 433(2) for the remainder of F16.

@Ricey12368 Funes Mori is amazing, it took me 3 games to get used to him as he is not my typical striker but he has the lot, enough agility for the dribbling, strength that pushes defenders away and not that i make use of it but his heading seems to be insane (helps alot on my own goal kicks)
    If only he had 4* WF, but just plant it on his right and finesse, goal about 7/10 shots.

He currently has 14 goals in 11 games but as i mentioned earlier my first 3 games with him were very slow.

Hmmm alright i might try him out again but i had him for 12games nd he scored one :/.

@Remzy69 alright thank you, i cant decide who to use in 433(2) atm, used ibra was meh for me, used mandzukic was again meh, Slimani was good but poor links. Not sure who to buy got 509k
  • Dutchcaliber
    2788 posts Fans' Favourite
    Hi guys,

P4BIi2W.jpg?1

Hmmm alright i might try him out again but i had him for 12games nd he scored one :/.

@Remzy69 alright thank you, i cant decide who to use in 433(2) atm, used ibra was meh for me, used mandzukic was again meh, Slimani was good but poor links. Not sure who to buy got 509k

Did you try suarez?
  • Remzy69
    Hi guys,

P4BIi2W.jpg?1

Try Lewandowski, Suarez, Aguero?
  • Ricey12368
    Hi guys,

P4BIi2W.jpg?1

Try Lewandowski, Suarez, Aguero?

I tried Lewandowski and he felt good but didnt enjoy him idk how to describe it. I like to score headers nd he was never in right place. I havent tried Suarez out yet so hes a possibility. I dont like using fast players like Aguero doesnt suit my playstyle

• mihain247
    1295 posts Play-Off Hero
    Hey guys,

What do you thnk of this team? Mertens looks like a cheap Messi to me.

http://www.futhead.com/16/squads/12874681/
  • Ricey12368
    mihain247 wrote: »
    Hey guys,

Looks alright, personally dont like the cb's as they really do suck at passing and i build up from the back, id use Bonucci and Miranda. Havent tried mertens at cf but have used him at cam and RW and he was great

• seven
    294 posts Sunday League Hero
    So far so good using this formation and the custom tactics.

I've also been following the targetman thread as im a huge fan of headed goals, Ive kind of been mixing them together.

I've also been upping the crossing slider (for these CT's) but could this be counter productive to the style deployed here?
  • mihain247
    1295 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited May 2016
    What I can say is that I have managed to win Divisions 3 & 2 by a huge margin with this team.

4-3-3(2)

http://www.futhead.com/16/squads/12956953/

I have lost the chance to win Division 1 as well due to two matches:

1. A random disconnect from the XBOX LIVE.
    2. Every opponent shot went in and i couldnt do anything about it.

Tactics was Possession / Balanced

Instructions:

RB - Overlap
    CBs - Default
    LB - Stay back
    CDM - Cut passing lanes, Stay back
    RCM - Aggressive interceptions
    LCM - Get forward
    LW, RW - Stay forward, Cut Inside, Come Short
    ST - Default

I would also like to change from Salah to UP Keita

I basically want to demonstrate to myself that one can win Div 1 with an average team in preparation to FUT 17 as this year's FUT has been my first FUT interaction
  • Remzy69
    Hey guys,

I don't like a H/L as false 9. Just doesn't click for me.

• Remzy69
    What I can say is that I have managed to win Divisions 3 & 2 by a huge margin with this team.

4-3-3(2)

http://www.futhead.com/16/squads/12956953/

I have lost the chance to win Division 1 as well due to two matches:

1. A random disconnect from the XBOX LIVE.
    2. Every opponent shot went in and i couldnt do anything about it.

Tactics was Possession / Balanced

Instructions:

RB - Overlap
    CBs - Default
    LB - Stay back
    CDM - Cut passing lanes, Stay back
    RCM - Aggressive interceptions
    LCM - Get forward
    LW, RW - Stay forward, Cut Inside, Come Short
    ST - Default

I would also like to change from Salah to UP Keita

I basically want to demonstrate to myself that one can win Div 1 with an average team in preparation to FUT 17 as this year's FUT has been my first FUT interaction

DUDE, that Doumbia card just hurts my eyes. Try Mandzukic or if you really really want some pace Jovetic.
  • Ewanos
    @Remzy69, who should I splash out on? TOTS Ibra or Purple Suarez?
  • mihain247
    1295 posts Play-Off Hero
    Hahah that "hurts my eyes" comment was funny
  • mihain247
    1295 posts Play-Off Hero
    @Ewanos if you want a stranger's opinion as well, splash on Purple Suarez, is a full package !

Plus it has fantastic traits for a ST:

Tries To Beat Defensive Line, Flair, Technical Dribbler
  • Remzy69
    Ewanos wrote: »

IBRA and pair him with TOTS Di Maria!
  • Ewanos
    Ewanos wrote: »

IBRA and pair him with TOTS Di Maria!

Hmmm, Ibra would leave me with more coins. But I really don't like Di Maria, he's too predictable.
    If I get Suarez I can link him with Neymar or Messi....