Crush high pressure opponents - The updated 433(2) guide (New CT's etc)

Comments

• Tjahr
    313 posts Sunday League Hero
    Remzy69 wrote: »
    Tjahr wrote: »
    How can i improve the midfield of this team?

Di maria higuain(90)cuadrado
    Pereyra nainggolan mertens
    Lichtsteiner bonucci miranda alex sandro
    Handanovic

That depends on your budget :)

I have 127k, could potentially get around 200k if i sell up some players

What do you think?

Pogba for Pereyra and Marchisio for Mertens' would be a nice upgrade :)

Appreciate your tips. I already have marchisio so guess i just have to buy pogba then :smiley:

If you have coins left, try SIF Florenzi for Lichtsteiner, you will not regret :)

Hmm... Wow! Never even noticed florenzi! What a guy. I will definitively sell up a couple of players just to get that guy :smiley:
  • siddinho
    83 posts Park Captain
    Thinking of making this team:

Jese
    Ronaldo --- Cuadrado
    ---- Modric
    Pogba----
    Khedira
    Marcelo - Boateng - Barzagli - Abate
    Neuer

Any suggestions? What would you use as player instructions and CT for this team?
  • siddinho
    83 posts Park Captain
    Haha formatting screwed up there.
    Jese Ronaldo Cuadrado
    Modric Pogba
    Khedira
    Marcelo Boat Barz Abate
    Neuer
  • IvBican182
    585 posts Semi-Pro
    edited April 2016
    Don't know why but I just struggle with this formation .. just can't get it right .. somehow my wingers arent there on the spot to provide much , midfielders are kinda to fae behind it all looks like a mess .. it doesnt give me a lot of choice to play around maybe I'm doing sonething wrong .. I cant create enough chances..

Thus is my team ..
    Ribery Lewandowski Willian

Thiago fabregas
    Matic
    Bernat Smalling Cahill Walker

Also .. didnt use any instructions .. ised default CT ... would love to create more fast passing game but my players dont really position the way I want them
  • Remzy69
    2102 posts Fans' Favourite
    siddinho wrote: »
    Haha formatting screwed up there.
    Jese Ronaldo Cuadrado
    Modric Pogba
    Khedira
    Marcelo Boat Barz Abate
    Neuer

I'm not a fan of Jese, but there is not much choice left, rest of the Squad looks solid and should play well.
    My opinion: play Ronaldo LW and put Benzema at ST.
  • Remzy69
    IvBican182 wrote: »
    Don't know why but I just struggle with this formation .. just can't get it right .. somehow my wingers arent there on the spot to provide much , midfielders are kinda to fae behind it all looks like a mess .. it doesnt give me a lot of choice to play around maybe I'm doing sonething wrong .. I cant create enough chances..

Thus is my team ..

Thiago fabregas
    Matic

Also .. didnt use any instructions .. ised default CT ... would love to create more fast passing game but my players dont really position the way I want them

Front 3 looks good, but that midfield is just mehhh.
    Try Vidal, Fernandinho, Coutinho. Should play much better. For CT's and instructions, read the guide!
  • Remzy69
    So guys, I'm using new CT's and instructions now. Check out the OP for the update :)
  • IvBican182
    585 posts Semi-Pro
    IvBican182 wrote: »

Thus is my team ..

Thiago fabregas
    Matic

Front 3 looks good, but that midfield is just mehhh.
    Try Vidal, Fernandinho, Coutinho. Should play much better. For CT's and instructions, read the guide!

Thanks I'll try that later .. played couple of games with the old squad and it kinda clicked .. 5 wins in a row , Fabregas passes like a boss , thiago is there for dribbling , it works wonders right now
  • jackson_1972
    833 posts Semi-Pro
    edited April 2016
    So guys, I'm using new CT's and instructions now. Check out the OP for the update :)

Yesterday i try nearly the same with my 4321 and 4312 Team!

60-50 free
    25-25-25 free
    80-75-45 cover

And it looks like yours here:
    95/20/FF
    25/25/25/FF
    85/75/25/C
    Best CT I have used this FIFA, got me 2 8-0-0 div 1 wins in row. I created this myself, so it really suits the way I play. I encourage you to play around with the settings untill you are satisfied.

Player instructions:
    This is where you can mess up a lot actually. I have tried a lot of different settings and they never really worked for me. I always try to keep everything standard as possible, to stay unpredictable. I will change things because of a players workrates etc.
    I think player instructions are a great tool to get the maximum out of a player and you should change them accordingly. For example you should not set Ibra on get in behind, because he isn’t that kind of striker. If you put target man on him, I promise you he will be 10 times better.

This is what I use now:
    CB: Standard
    LB/RB: Standard (When I have slow backs I put stay back on behind, because they won't be able to track the winger back).
    CDM: Stay back while attacking
    CM’s: Standard
    LW/RW: Cut inside
    ST: Standard

But i think if you say to the ST, the LW and RW to come short, help in the defense, you can also play quickly and Tiki Taka better!

You don`t give your CMs Free Roam?
    Because in your CTs you say Free, than i think ist better to say to the Cms Free Roam!

And my results are Title in Div 4, and the first 3 games in League 3 (3-1, 4-2, 5-1).
  • Remzy69

Yesterday i try nearly the same with my 4321 and 4312 Team!

60-50 free
    25-25-25 free
    80-75-45 cover

And it looks like yours here:
    95/20/FF
    25/25/25/FF
    85/75/25/C
    Best CT I have used this FIFA, got me 2 8-0-0 div 1 wins in row. I created this myself, so it really suits the way I play. I encourage you to play around with the settings untill you are satisfied.

Player instructions:
    This is where you can mess up a lot actually. I have tried a lot of different settings and they never really worked for me. I always try to keep everything standard as possible, to stay unpredictable. I will change things because of a players workrates etc.
    I think player instructions are a great tool to get the maximum out of a player and you should change them accordingly. For example you should not set Ibra on get in behind, because he isn’t that kind of striker. If you put target man on him, I promise you he will be 10 times better.

This is what I use now:
    CB: Standard
    LB/RB: Standard (When I have slow backs I put stay back on behind, because they won't be able to track the winger back).
    CDM: Stay back while attacking
    CM’s: Standard
    LW/RW: Cut inside
    ST: Standard

But i think if you say to the ST, the LW and RW to come short, help in the defense, you can also play quickly and Tiki Taka better!

You don`t give your CMs Free Roam?
    Because in your CTs you say Free, than i think ist better to say to the Cms Free Roam!

And my results are Title in Div 4, and the first 3 games in League 3 (3-1, 4-2, 5-1).

I want my LW, RW and ST to make runs in behind as well sometimes. That's why I leave that setting on standard, it just means that they come short and run in behind when they think it's best.
    I don't put my CM's on free roam, because I feel they are lost sometimes. I like to have the triangle in front between ST and 2 CM's, so I'd rather have them in their positions.
    Free Form on the custom tactic, just means, that they won't always stick to their position, but move into gaps when they think it's best.

I just won Div 1 back to back without a loss with these tactics and instructions, so for me they work. But that doesn't mean they work for everyone. It's a very aggressive tactic, which leaves you very vulnerable for counters and quick attackers. But if you can defend well like me, you will profit from the attacking strength you gain by it.
  • Ewanos
    617 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Packed this guy, is he worth anything?

c45ea6a82385205ef77b1daa8c02f095.png
  • Remzy69
    edited April 2016
    Ewanos wrote: »

Sell him now!!!!!! Omg he should be worth a lot man. Imagine what you can do with those coins during tots!

850k on ps4 now!
  • Ewanos

Sell him now!!!!!! Omg he should be worth a lot man. Imagine what you can do with those coins during tots!

850k on ps4 now!

Sold for 830K.

What about this guy?

bd14ac1d85383c649ee0cec0f945a6e5.png
  • Remzy69

850k on ps4 now!

Sold for 830K.

What about this guy?

Or you have immense pack luck, or you are opening a lot of packs right now! Nice pull man.. Worth 365k on ps4, I'd sell him now.
  • PrestiL
    76 posts Park Captain
    edited April 2016
    Amazing guide, by far the most effective formation this year (for me anyway)

GJ Remzy!
  • FredDarrell
    940 posts Professional
    Anyone knows what instructions and custom tactics Vitaliy Brian uses?
  • Remzy69

Who is that?
  • Mustaine
    67 posts Park Captain

Who is that?

He plays in gfinity and usually does very well. Imo I'd say he's top 3 on this fifa maybe. He also uses 433 (2). Not sure on his ct or instructions though.

Remzy those tactics work really well, like you said best tactics I've used definitely, finally feel like it let's me play the way I want to. I've won 6 in a row since trying it out.
  • Ewanos

850k on ps4 now!

Sold for 830K.

What about this guy?

Or you have immense pack luck, or you are opening a lot of packs right now! Nice pull man.. Worth 365k on ps4, I'd sell him now.

Played a few Drafts yesterday. Packed Aguero in a 50K Draft pack. Then lost a few first round Drafts and decided to open the 10 35K packs. Pulled Benzema in the second ;)

Angel on my shoulder.
  • Remzy69

850k on ps4 now!

Sold for 830K.

What about this guy?

Played a few Drafts yesterday. Packed Aguero in a 50K Draft pack. Then lost a few first round Drafts and decided to open the 10 35K packs. Pulled Benzema in the second ;)

Angel on my shoulder.

Nice man, enjoy the coins :smile:
  • RangerCraig
    185 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    @Ewanos wanna come round and open me some packs lol
  • albertberku
    52 posts Park Captain
    Hey Remzy, my squad is

Neymar suarez messi
    Iniesta pogba
    Busquets
    Marcelo ramos boateng lichtsteiner
    Neuer

MSN is good, does the job. Iniesta is there to pass and dribble, organising attacks.pogba is a beast, scoring so many goals with longshots. I am quite happy with the defence, too. But busquets feels like, he cannot cope with team when he is attacking and sometimes he needs to try some longshots, complete disaster. In defence, he is solid, though. But as all the weight on midfield and organization made by them, pogba and iniesta not enough, i feel like need a 3rd man, good with passing, shooting, etc. Do you have any suggestions? What do you think about Ronaldo or Bale there?
  • IvBican182
    585 posts Semi-Pro
    Hey Remzy, my squad is

Neymar suarez messi
    Iniesta pogba
    Busquets
    Marcelo ramos boateng lichtsteiner
    Neuer

MSN is good, does the job. Iniesta is there to pass and dribble, organising attacks.pogba is a beast, scoring so many goals with longshots. I am quite happy with the defence, too. But busquets feels like, he cannot cope with team when he is attacking and sometimes he needs to try some longshots, complete disaster. In defence, he is solid, though. But as all the weight on midfield and organization made by them, pogba and iniesta not enough, i feel like need a 3rd man, good with passing, shooting, etc. Do you have any suggestions? What do you think about Ronaldo or Bale there?

If Gomes , sif Bruno ..
  • Ricey12368
    362 posts Sunday League Hero
    Hi @Remzy69,

Was wondering if you could build me a team around if mandzukic please? Im on ps4 and budget is 500k

Also are there any like targetmen that are like less known that you have found to be really good?

Thanks
  • albertberku
    52 posts Park Captain
    edited April 2016
    May sound silly but what do you think ronaldo or bale being cdm among cms iniesta and pogba?
  • Remzy69
    May sound silly but what do you think ronaldo or bale being cdm among cms iniesta and pogba?

I wouldn't do that. Try a box-to-box midfielder with decent longshots as CDM. Someone like Vidal or Marchisio. That should play very well.
  • RangerCraig

if anything make pogba the cdm, his strength and long shots be ok there, then bale or ronaldo could get 7 chem in cm slot...

personaly id stick with biscuits at cdm tho!
  • Remzy69
    Ricey12368 wrote: »
    Hi @Remzy69,

Was wondering if you could build me a team around if mandzukic please? Im on ps4 and budget is 500k

Also are there any like targetmen that are like less known that you have found to be really good?

Thanks

Sure!
    Slimani and Aduriz are very good, especially the IF's.

500k around Mandzukic, let me think..

TIF Insigne - IF Mandzukic - IF Candreva
    Pogba - IF Naingollan - Marchisio
    IF Sandro - Chiellini - IF Bonucci - SIF Florenzi
    UP Handanovic
  • Remzy69

if anything make pogba the cdm, his strength and long shots be ok there, then bale or ronaldo could get 7 chem in cm slot...

His workrates will be a problem, he will be playing more like a cam than as a cdm for sure. I'd go with a good box-to-box midfielder or a deep lying playmaker with good long shots like SIF Bruno.
  • RangerCraig

His workrates will be a problem, he will be playing more like a cam than as a cdm for sure. I'd go with a good box-to-box midfielder or a deep lying playmaker with good long shots like SIF Bruno.

tbf i played 9 games with a team similar to yours and buscuits is 2nd top scorer lol

neymar, ibra, di maria
    iniesta, busquets, pastore(surprized with him)
    alba, ramos, silva, aurier,
    alves

teves calhanoglu hulk pirlo khedera ghoulam as subs atm