The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC & console, this includes the changes listed here.

Crush high pressure opponents - The updated 433(2) guide (New CT's etc)

Comments

• Remzy69
    2102 posts Fans' Favourite
    So guys, it took a while, but I updated the OP. Check it out and if you have any questions feel free to ask me!
  • Ricey12368
    487 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited April 2016
    Hey Remzy, i have a question regarding Hazard in this formation.
    Is he any good/worth his price? Im debating building a squad around him but not sure how ill manage.
    Was thinking something like this
    Hazard, SIF Higuain, Mertens
    Fabregas, Busquets, Hamsik
    Azpil, Varane, Pique, Dani Alves
    Keylor Navas.
    I have in 300k in total, any suggestions how i fit hazard into a team with Higuain?
    Thanks
    Post edited by Ricey12368 on
  • Remzy69
    Ricey12368 wrote: »
    Hey Remzy, i have a question regarding Hazard in this formation.
    Is he any good/worth his price? Im debating building a squad around him but not sure how ill manage.
    Was thinking something like this
    Hazard, SIF Higuain, Mertens
    Fabregas, Busquets, Hamsik
    Azpil, Varane, Pique, Dani Alves
    Keylor Navas.
    I have in 300k in total, any suggestions how i fit hazard into a team with Higuain?
    Thanks

I think that should play really well man. Hazard is an amazing winger, one of my favorites.

What console are you on?
  • Ricey12368
    edited April 2016
    Im on ps4, only problem i have with the squad is that hamsik is on 7chem and im kinda ocd about it, any suggestions how i should fix it?

I've put montoya into rb, and put godin instead of varane and oblak instead of navas

Also other than cut inside what do PIs do u suggest for hazard?
    Thanks
    Post edited by Ricey12368 on
  • MehmetISuarezI
    3490 posts National Call-Up
    Should I instruct my striker suarez as a targetman?
  • Remzy69
    Should I instruct my striker suarez as a targetman?

I wouldn't, he is quick enough to get in behind as well. I'd put him on default instructions.
  • Remzy69
    Im on ps4, only problem i have with the squad is that hamsik is on 7chem and im kinda ocd about it, any suggestions how i should fix it?

I've put montoya into rb, and put godin instead of varane and oblak instead of navas

Also other than cut inside what do PIs do u suggest for hazard?
    Thanks

Cut inside is fine for him. Also playing on 7 chem is fine, you won't notice any difference.

• Ricey12368
    Im still not sure about hazard, played 4 lost 2 drawn 1 won 1 in div 1
    Feels like hes not involved and when he does get the ball the fullback gets it off him 9/10
  • Brazil4fun
    2605 posts Fans' Favourite
    @Remzy69 Whats your favourite formation this year and if it is not 433(2) , whats the main advantage over this one??
  • Keynote
    1153 posts Professional
    @Remzy69
    Your guide is amazing sir! At first I struggled quite a bit to adjust to it, but with your new CTs that you posted my game play has become amazing. I am averaging like 55-60 possession per game so fsr since using this and the whole match just feels like I am controlling the entire game.
    Thanks for taking the time to write it, you made FUT fun for me again!!
  • Keynote
    1153 posts Professional
    By the way this is my squad:
    funkgl.png
  • FredDarrell
    940 posts Professional
    Awesome guide mate, I will definitely try this formation, I am really struggling to find a formation with wingers that I like. Just one question, don't you think that FIF Harry Kane can be good on that formation?

Thanks a lot!
  • IvBican182
    585 posts Semi-Pro
    Hey Remzy .. struggling a bit with my attacking trio .. are these squads any good ?

http://www.futhead.com/16/squads/11683960/
    -attacking trio has medium attacking wrk.. is that a problem ? If it is I could just put Sharaway

http://www.futhead.com/16/squads/11684146/

And this is the second squad .. if you can recommend a lw bellow 10k pls do
  • Remzy69
    Im still not sure about hazard, played 4 lost 2 drawn 1 won 1 in div 1
    Feels like hes not involved and when he does get the ball the fullback gets it off him 9/10

Use his dribbling, not his pace. Try him 20 games and if you don't like him sell, that's how I always decide if I like a player or not.
  • Remzy69
    Keynote wrote: »
    @Remzy69
    Your guide is amazing sir! At first I struggled quite a bit to adjust to it, but with your new CTs that you posted my game play has become amazing. I am averaging like 55-60 possession per game so fsr since using this and the whole match just feels like I am controlling the entire game.
    Thanks for taking the time to write it, you made FUT fun for me again!!

That's good to hear man! You're welcome!
  • Remzy69
    Keynote wrote: »
    By the way this is my squad:
    funkgl.png

What a squad man.. I'm jealous!
  • Remzy69
    Awesome guide mate, I will definitely try this formation, I am really struggling to find a formation with wingers that I like. Just one question, don't you think that FIF Harry Kane can be good on that formation?

Thanks a lot!

Harry Kane should be really good in this formation imo. Winger formations are a little bit more tough this year I agree.
  • Remzy69
    Brazil4fun wrote: »
    @Remzy69 Whats your favourite formation this year and if it is not 433(2) , whats the main advantage over this one??

This year:

1. 433(5)
    2. 433(2)
    3. 4231(1)

I prefer False 9 more because it somehow suits my play style better, more tiki taka oriented and the players being closer together.
    Also 4231 is a formation that I really had fun with this year, but gives me troubles on counter attacks.
  • Mark73
    184 posts Sunday League Hero
    Just going to read the new updated guide.
    Can you advise on a team for around 430k?
    Was thinking of something with hazard and de Bruyne, robben and muller......

I just want a solid performing team. Might even switch to false 9 as I like my quick passing game,

• Remzy69
    Mark73 wrote: »

I just want a solid performing team. Might even switch to false 9 as I like my quick passing game,

What console are you on?
  • Remzy69
    IvBican182 wrote: »
    Hey Remzy .. struggling a bit with my attacking trio .. are these squads any good ?

http://www.futhead.com/16/squads/11683960/
    -attacking trio has medium attacking wrk.. is that a problem ? If it is I could just put Sharaway

http://www.futhead.com/16/squads/11684146/

And this is the second squad .. if you can recommend a lw bellow 10k pls do

1st squad looks unbalanced to me indeed, so I understand you are struggling. You can try and give them some instructions, I'd suggest you try Cut inside, get in behind for Insigne and Costa.
    And if that doesn't work, I'd change Insigne for Felipe Anderson.

2nd squad looks fine imo, but I think Mirallas is better than Depay and cheaper as well.
  • gresh1978
    2687 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited April 2016
    @Remzy69 can you tell me if this team would be any good? Also what would be the best player instructions to use?

https://gyazo.com/cf796e0156c8ec354b7782f1f66aa236
  • Brazil4fun
    2605 posts Fans' Favourite
    Remzy69 wrote: »
    Brazil4fun wrote: »

This year:

1. 433(5)
    2. 433(2)
    3. 4231(1)

I prefer False 9 more because it somehow suits my play style better, more tiki taka oriented and the players being closer together.
    Also 4231 is a formation that I really had fun with this year, but gives me troubles on counter attacks.

Thanks man , i tried 433-5 for a few games and i find that the cf fill that missing gap between midfielders and attack (compared with 2 variation), but the lack of a real striker is frustrating sometimes, and the midfield on 2 variation feels wider ( which is good for me ).
    Cant decide between them , but definetely both very good .

In which variation would you use Ronaldo - Suarez - Messi ???

Thanks man , great guide :)
  • Ricey12368
    Hey Remzy,

With that Higuain,Hazard squad i start off games well and usually create a chance in the first 5mins which sometimes results in a goal. However im struggling to build up from the back as i feel my passes are constantly being intercepted or not going where i want them to go and then i get pressured into conceding.

I don't know if im doing something wrong or what but i saw above that 433(5) was ur fav formation.

Please could you recommend a 433(5) team containing Hazard in?

I've also dropped from div 1 to div 3 today :/
  • Dutchcaliber
    2788 posts Fans' Favourite
    Hey Remzy,

With that Higuain,Hazard squad i start off games well and usually create a chance in the first 5mins which sometimes results in a goal. However im struggling to build up from the back as i feel my passes are constantly being intercepted or not going where i want them to go and then i get pressured into conceding.

I don't know if im doing something wrong or what but i saw above that 433(5) was ur fav formation.

Wich players are you trying to reach when the passes get intercepted. Also for me a great method to avoid pressure is switching the play to the fullbacks on the other side. Maybe that will help in building up your attack.
  • Mark73
    184 posts Sunday League Hero
    Remzy69 wrote: »
    Mark73 wrote: »

What console are you on?

Sorry, on ps4 @Remzy69
  • Ricey12368
    Hey Remzy,

Hey Remzy,

Wich players are you trying to reach when the passes get intercepted. Also for me a great method to avoid pressure is switching the play to the fullbacks on the other side. Maybe that will help in building up your attack.

Hey thanks for the fast reply,
    Mainly my cdm to cm/wings
    I will certainly try switching play from now on

Thanks
  • Dutchcaliber
    2788 posts Fans' Favourite
    Hey Remzy,

Hey Remzy,

Hey thanks for the fast reply,
    Mainly my cdm to cm/wings
    I will certainly try switching play from now on

Thanks

Haha im not remzy but im also using this formation and the false 9 so i sometimes check this thread for new information and to help players with things i found out. If you are struggling with building up from the back involving your fullbacks can be very helpfull haha!
  • barnseyblade
    2674 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited April 2016
    Made two nice teams, a Russian league and Turkish league sides.

Both with Suker up front, and Monday night is my Fifa night.

It'll likely be disappointing, like when you plan sex with that girl you don't really like from college but something is pulling you towards doing it anyway.
  • Ewanos
    617 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Going to go through your updated OT tomorrow. I have to especially after tonight.

Played 3 drafts. 3 great teams (all 433 variants). But tonight was one of those nights, couldn't score for the life of me. Lost all three opening games after ET, dominating shots and posession. Insane rage, what a waste of 45K.