My team + should I sell now?

TonySoprano
264 posts Sunday League Hero
bfkspx.jpg

So I'm wondering if I should sell my team now and take quite a big loss or wait a week or so?

Thanks

Comments

• D i n k xD
    3282 posts National Call-Up
    My neck hurts
  • Hippyboy6
    16885 posts World Class
    I don't really get the question mate, are you planning on buying the same again or swapping it about?
  • TonySoprano
    edited December 2015
    Hippyboy6 wrote: »
    I don't really get the question mate, are you planning on buying the same again or swapping it about?

Planning on potentially buying again or buying a new team after the TOTY crash, what I'm wondering is there a chance prices will rise significantly before TOTY?
  • Davey Sprockett
    4366 posts National Call-Up
    On a team like this, in all honesty, I can't really see prices going too far either way, up or down.
  • Hippyboy6
    16885 posts World Class
    On a team like this, in all honesty, I can't really see prices going too far either way, up or down.

I was trying to find a way of politely saying the same, it will get cheaper but most of those players are well down anyway. Is it worth the risk if it leaves you with no team for 3/4 weeks?
  • TonySoprano
    Cheers lads, I know it's not the most expensive team but I'm determined not to buy packs so am very careful with my coins aha.

To be honest I've just been checking prices and Thiago silva is up 10k from what I bought him and Aurier is up 20 k so that covers my losses.. I'm tempted to build a budget team for a couple of weeks tbh.
  • Davey Sprockett
    4366 posts National Call-Up

I was trying to find a way of politely saying the same, it will get cheaper but most of those players are well down anyway. Is it worth the risk if it leaves you with no team for 3/4 weeks?

I didn't realise I was coming across as impolite, maybe a tad blunt but... :/

Sorry OP.

As @Hippyboy6 says, for the sake of being without a team for the whole of Christmas, and for what you stand to gain or lose, it's not really worth the trade off.
  • OoSUPERDANoO
    13960 posts Moderator

Sorry OP.

As @Hippyboy6 says, for the sake of being without a team for the whole of Christmas, and for what you stand to gain or lose, it's not really worth the trade off.

Depends! If 30k is half your coins, then it's alot to lose (for example) :)

What i'd do is, sell the players you are currently in profit on. Replace those players with cheaper versions so you can still play.

Come TOTY, buy those players back (if you want to) and still have coins left over to upgrade other positions :)
  • TonySoprano

Sorry OP.

Haha don't worry mate, thanks for your advice.
  • TonySoprano

Sorry OP.

What i'd do is, sell the players you are currently in profit on. Replace those players with cheaper versions so you can still play.

Come TOTY, buy those players back (if you want to) and still have coins left over to upgrade other positions :)

Exactly, I Can easily slot barzagli on instead of silva and could potentially replace if Aurier with his nif because there's surely a chance of him getting a Sif soon?
  • OoSUPERDANoO
    13960 posts Moderator

Sorry OP.

Exactly, I Can easily slot barzagli on instead of silva and could potentially replace if Aurier with his nif because there's surely a chance of him getting a Sif soon?

There is always a chance, but even if not, you will be able to buy him back quite abit cheaper during the TOTY crash :)

You will then have some coins left over to buy other top players who will be much cheaper then they are now.

What's the total value of your club if you don't mind me asking, players + coins?
  • Sercs
    18672 posts World Class

Sorry OP.

would be worth swapping out Chiellini too for Bonucci or maybe Manolas and then getting handanovic in goal over Trapp
  • tauras
    3700 posts National Call-Up
    Not sure bout selling aurier psgs two wing backs have bn playing so well this year would think the have a chance of getting upgraded.if it's bout getting g some coins back maybe sell Di Maria put Perryra(spelling) where he is and bring in pastori or verrati to fill in cm spot and sell keeper for sirigu maybe.
  • Azof
    16631 posts World Class
    Is it a bit difficult to play at that angle?
  • TonySoprano

Sorry OP.

There is always a chance, but even if not, you will be able to buy him back quite abit cheaper during the TOTY crash :)

You will then have some coins left over to buy other top players who will be much cheaper then they are now.

What's the total value of your club if you don't mind me asking, players + coins?

The total value of all my players + coins is 331k according to futbin, what you thinking?
  • Tropicaz XBL
    4320 posts National Call-Up
    rip my neck
  • TonySoprano
    Sercs wrote: »

Sorry OP.

would be worth swapping out Chiellini too for Bonucci or maybe Manolas and then getting handanovic in goal over Trapp

Yeah thats a good shout I just came up against Handanovic and he made some amazing saves, + hes got the long throw trait
  • TonySoprano
    Azof wrote: »
    Is it a bit difficult to play at that angle?

I uploaded it to tinypic and It went like that I've got no clue why! haha
  • Edu
    6665 posts Big Money Move
    to be honest will not make any difference with the players you have.

keep playing.
  • TonySoprano