Another broken thing in Fifa 16

Teepo
146 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Headers from corners! This goes for only the attacking side.

Whenever I get a corner, despite having 10 Fellaini on my team in the Box, I always
lose the challenges.
The attacker wins at least 85% of the headers... that is, when the keeper doesn't run out
to box it of course, which is an overpowered but lovely feature to have for those
who despise sweaty header exploit goals.

I have a feeling it's not because the players are good at running into the position to head it,
but rather because the crossing accuracy is 100%, probably a tad more manual when it's
corner.

If you don't believe me, just go into training mode and cross the ball and see the sweaty, exploit
accuracy.

You almost fixed ground passes EA, now fix the homing missile crosses next please.

Comments

• DSD27
    5712 posts Big Money Move
    you can't actually be serious xD
    its much harder to score corners this year.

Are you one of those dumbs who use like Nkoulou, Umtitti, T. Silva, S. Ramos etc, and then don't know why they concede headers?
  • SPN1987
    2149 posts Fans' Favourite
    Teepo wrote: »
    Headers from corners! This goes for only the attacking side.

Whenever I get a corner, despite having 10 Fellaini on my team in the Box, I always
    lose the challenges.
    The attacker wins at least 85% of the headers... that is, when the keeper doesn't run out
    to box it of course, which is an overpowered but lovely feature to have for those
    who despise sweaty header exploit goals.

I have a feeling it's not because the players are good at running into the position to head it,
    but rather because the crossing accuracy is 100%, probably a tad more manual when it's
    corner.

If you don't believe me, just go into training mode and cross the ball and see the sweaty, exploit
    accuracy.

You almost fixed ground passes EA, now fix the homing missile crosses next please.

Just don't ever press x button when defending crosses. It's all about timing well with the O button (on PS4). And at the same time move the left analog stick to the other side of where the cross came from. Off course this doesn't prevent attacker from scoring all the time but it reduces the amount of headers u lose in the back immensely. But don't expect Mascherano dominating Zlatan in the air for example. Which makes 0 sense in real life as well.