Potential Leicester IF?

TonySoprano
264 posts Sunday League Hero
Could mahrez or vardy get another if from tonight's game?

Comments

• jenksiee123
    21473 posts Club Captain
    Mahrez can't cause he's already in TOTW
  • TonySoprano
    Mahrez can't cause he's already in TOTW

Oh yeah
  • Hujaber
    4842 posts Big Money Move
    But he might get one for next week may be a hero card, the man is playing like a king this season
  • jenksiee123
    21473 posts Club Captain
    Hujaber wrote: »
    But he might get one for next week may be a hero card, the man is playing like a king this season

King of der King Power stadium
  • Richard
    11446 posts Has That Special Something
    edited December 2015

Vardy should get one imo since Mahrez can't have another.
  • Keano
    13426 posts Has That Special Something
    Surprised most of their team haven't had IF's by this point in the season with how they've done.
  • jenksiee123
    21473 posts Club Captain
    Keano wrote: »
    Surprised most of their team haven't had IF's by this point in the season with how they've done.

Not really. Their defence is pretty **** so no real chance of a defender getting one and Vardy/Mahrez are the only ones who have scored for them pretty much.
  • Frankenberry
    10214 posts Has That Special Something

Well Mahrez and Vardy have been their only productive players:
    • Mahrez and Vardy = 24 goals, 8 assists
    • everyone else on the team combined = 8 goals, 14 assists
  • Keano
    13426 posts Has That Special Something
    Nah I realise that EA do things on goals/assists/clean sheets etc, I just think on certain games more than just them two have produced a good performance (regardless of who got the goals etc), but obviously they're at the top due to those two mostly.
  • TonySoprano
    Nah I realise that EA do things on goals/assists/clean sheets etc, I just think on certain games more than just them two have produced a good performance (regardless of who got the goals etc), but obviously they're at the top due to those two mostly.

Exactly, for example drinkwater who frequently produces good performances but isn't such a standout player
  • jenksiee123
    21473 posts Club Captain

Exactly, for example drinkwater who frequently produces good performances but isn't such a standout player

That'll be where TOTS MC comes in if they keep up their form. There's bound to be a few of their players make it if they don't get IFs and they don't tail off.