Smart to buy IF's now?

MarcovdH
999 posts Professional
So I bought an Pjanic yesterday for 75.5k, he dropped to 66k now,
Would it be smart to pick up another one right now? (As I do see him rising) or would it be smarter to do so in a few hours?

Comments

• racecar101
    1301 posts Professional
    hell no sell everything asap even at a loss there's a huge crash coming today especially as the school kids get home and i bet more special packs today on top of these 100k's.
  • ha032742
    35218 posts Moderator
    racecar101 wrote: »
    hell no sell everything asap even at a loss there's a huge crash coming today especially as the school kids get home and i bet more special packs today on top of these 100k's.

? 100k packs are till 6p.m. when TOTGS go out of packs so doubt we'll get more today but maybe tomorrow. I do agree with selling now though as more people will open their 100k packs this afternoon.
  • MarcovdH
    999 posts Professional
    ha032742 wrote: »

? 100k packs are till 6p.m. when TOTGS go out of packs so doubt we'll get more today but maybe tomorrow. I do agree with selling now though as more people will open their 100k packs this afternoon.

Mhm alright, I'll take my loss and buy them back cheaper later today :/
  • ha032742
    35218 posts Moderator
    MarcovdH wrote: »

Depends on how much of a loss...if it's significant, I'd ride it out and hope for the best if it's only a small drop then I'd cut my losses and rebuy like you said. You're going to have to watch the market like a hawk though as prices will start increasing slightly at some point this afternoon, especially with IFs going out of packs.
  • Werty9988
    686 posts An Exciting Prospect
    nothing is going to rise in the next day.
  • ha032742
    35218 posts Moderator
    Werty9988 wrote: »
    nothing is going to rise in the next day.

They will, as part of market fluctuations. IFs going out packs like TIF Godin, SIF Panic will perk up a bit but overall the market will start declining this week.
  • MarcovdH
    999 posts Professional

Depends on how much of a loss...if it's significant, I'd ride it out and hope for the best if it's only a small drop then I'd cut my losses and rebuy like you said. You're going to have to watch the market like a hawk though as prices will start increasing slightly at some point this afternoon, especially with IFs going out of packs.

Well I have about 150-200k, bought one IF Pjanic for 75.5k and he is now 66k so yeah it is quite a big loss :P But if I sell I'll get about 63k, can we see IF Pjanic go as low as under 60k? Then I might sell now and buy back later, but I just am not sure :P
  • PhilP
    1962 posts Play-Off Hero
    every year I buy too early whatever is in packs. oh well.
  • Advait
    14717 posts World Class
    Don't sell. Don't buy. Just play
  • MarcovdH
    999 posts Professional
    Advait wrote: »

As soon as I can buy Ibra and a decent team around him I'll buy don't worry, untill then I'll have to buy/sell.
  • racecar101
    1301 posts Professional

As soon as I can buy Ibra and a decent team around him I'll buy don't worry, untill then I'll have to buy/sell.

Ibra isnt that great this year his ultra low balance kills him
  • Bob_Dylan
    19409 posts World Class

Yes he is
  • Mc
    3945 posts National Call-Up

Yes he is

He was awlful for me
  • mHazard
    13787 posts Has That Special Something

Well atleast my opponents who have Ibra just have to press circle somewhere around the box and it will go in.

I am planning buying Ibra aswell, would like to test IF ADM at the wing next to Ibra...
  • DadBod
    6302 posts Big Money Move
    Mc wrote: »

Yes he is

He was awlful for me

Lol because he is awful for you, it doesn't mean he is awful for everyone.. I already played 220 games with him and scored 238 goals majority on division 1.. The amount of pressure and coverage from opponents whenever he touches the ball are too much, yet he still deliver..

Don't blame the card, blame yourself haha
  • Mc
    3945 posts National Call-Up

Yes he is

He was awlful for me

Lol because he is awful for you, it doesn't mean he is awful for everyone.. I already played 220 games with him and scored 238 goals majority on division 1.. The amount of pressure and coverage from opponents whenever he touches the ball are too much, yet he still deliver..

I don't blame the card, I ain't the best player for sure, which is why I don't get on with him.

Perhaps I should say if your decent at FIFA he would be great for you, but if your rubbish like me he'll be pants!
  • stevvix
    8968 posts League Winner

Yes he is

He was awlful for me

I don't blame the card, I ain't the best player for sure, which is why I don't get on with him.

Perhaps I should say if your decent at FIFA he would be great for you, but if your rubbish like me he'll be pants!

I'll leave him alone then :D
  • Gooner
    4830 posts National Call-Up
    I bought if di Maria for 300k and Douglas costa for 190k on saturday. And now they are much cheaper and i didnt expect the 100k packs that ea released. Could those players go up later today when they are out of packs
  • Mackie17
    4908 posts Big Money Move
    DC is still 190, and di maria is only 270..

if you bought for investment, then you wont make a profit unless you hold till feb, but you will def be able to sell in a few days to break even IMO
  • Advait
    14717 posts World Class
    Was playing my man. :lol:
    Yeah now seems about the right time. Else, TOTY, or Christmas. Don't reckon there being a huge drop in the current IFs so I'd suggest buying now
  • racecar101
    1301 posts Professional

Yes he is

He was awlful for me

that used to be the case in past fifas but nah top players hate ibra too none of them use him because he flops too much its the 41 balance
  • DadBod
    6302 posts Big Money Move
    Any one used if di maria? How is he?