Posession quick tactic question

Hey everyone,

I wonder if people on here use the 'Possesion' quick tactic. If so, in combination with what formation?

I ask this because I hear a lot of different things about the possesion tactic. Some say it's useless, some say it's great.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Possession tactic makes players come toward your player with the ball instead of making runs. I tend to use it when I'm trying to keep a lead at the end of a match. Especially when my team goes through that '❤️❤️❤️❤️ phase' where they start playing stupid and my opponent gets easy counters off of me.
  • dimuric13
    33 posts Last Pick at the Park
    What is the difference in pressure or command powerful pressure?
  • Smoothino
    1334 posts Professional
    I use it with 433 2

Tiki taka ftw
  • Rinoa
    997 posts Professional
    I always use it against people who hold A or use high pressure as you can use quick passing much more effectively. I use defensive and possession settings in game most games in Div 1
  • Khangaskhan17
    3953 posts National Call-Up
    edited December 2015
    It's great for tiki taka. Liked it with 433-2, 4231 w/ CAMs and 4411.

You have to play to the tactic to get the most out of it.
  • Smoothino
    1334 posts Professional
    Rinoa wrote: »
    I always use it against people who hold A or use high pressure as you can use quick passing much more effectively. I use defensive and possession settings in game most games in Div 1

Team?
  • Smoothino
    1334 posts Professional
    It's great for tiki taka. Liked it with 433-2, 4231 w/ CAMs and 4411.

You have to play to the tactic to get the most out of it.

@Khangaskhan17 what was your 4231 team bro?
  • JeremiahIV
    241 posts Sunday League Hero
    mitried wrote: »
    Possession tactic makes players come toward your player with the ball instead of making runs. I tend to use it when I'm trying to keep a lead at the end of a match. Especially when my team goes through that '❤️❤️❤️❤️ phase' where they start playing stupid and my opponent gets easy counters off of me.

Interesting. Might incorporate that into my games now. I love keeping the lead at the end of the match but I've been so close to losing the ball and getting slaughtered on a ferocious counter.
  • Keepthechange
    1666 posts Play-Off Hero
    I prefer to create my own custom tactic because the possession tactic will make your forwards only make safe runs which can make your plays a bit predictable sometimes, you can create an identical tactic but just change this bit.
  • saurabh88
    124 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    sokker 4231 cam guide..i have won 8 titles in a row now using his guide mate.and especially custom tactics..you can d a wonder while passing.