RIP Arnold Peralta

SGLT
6846 posts Big Money Move
Just heard on the news that he was shot dead in Honduras. Played for rangers for a season and a half.

Comments

• Adrian095
    34071 posts National Team Captain
    Same, people are price fixing an alternative peralta aswell. Sickening
  • Nakamura
    4961 posts Big Money Move
    He was pretty shocking for Rangers not gonna lie, but this is very sad. :(

RIP.
  • LFC Simon 98
    21290 posts Club Captain
    Heard this morning, wonder if there was any motives, not trying to be inconsiderate. Just curious as it is an odd situation for people to effectively do a drive by for no reason
  • Andy99TradeZ
    17528 posts World Class
    Rip :(

• SGLT
    Adrian095 wrote: »

Really that is sick, I remember it happened with a couple of players last year.
  • SGLT
    Nakamura wrote: »
    He was pretty shocking for Rangers not gonna lie, but this is very sad. :(

RIP.

Yeah I know I'm a Rangers fan, still don't won't to see that happening to him tho.
  • SGLT
    Heard this morning, wonder if there was any motives, not trying to be inconsiderate. Just curious as it is an odd situation for people to effectively do a drive by for no reason

U think there must be something going on because what I read they seem to think it was planned because nothing was stolen from him.
  • WFCBagnall
    88850 posts Moderator
    SGLT wrote: »
    Adrian095 wrote: »

Really that is sick, I remember it happened with a couple of players last year.

Chucho :(

The South African keeper

And the worst of them all, Fabrice Muamba

Kids would do anything for virtual coins
  • KingLionel10
    15751 posts World Class
    Junior Malanda last year wasnt it?

RIP
  • Yeah it's grim how people will try to take advantage of situations like this, even on a bloody video game.

Awful news to hear, never watched him play but that's not the point nevertheless.

RIP.
  • Snipguy
    12983 posts Has That Special Something

RIP
    Yeah, i remember that!

Was so sad, then heard that he was speeding really bad. Like 290 KM/H in the middle of the night.

Of course it is saddening, but would think that some of the people would know better! Because that's just plain foolish.

• Richard
    11747 posts Has That Special Something
    Snipguy wrote: »

RIP
    Yeah, i remember that!

Was so sad, then heard that he was speeding really bad. Like 290 KM/H in the middle of the night.

Of course it is saddening, but would think that some of the people would know better! Because that's just plain foolish.

Well, it's Germany. You can drive at 290 KM/H legally there.
  • Snipguy
    12983 posts Has That Special Something
    Richard wrote: »
    Snipguy wrote: »

RIP
    Yeah, i remember that!

Well, it's Germany. You can drive at 290 KM/H legally there.
    That's true, but as far is understood, it didn't happen on the highway.

• Ki I 18 I
    1746 posts Play-Off Hero
    Apparently they shot him a bunch in the face outside a shop and left his wife untouched. Just turned up, didn't say anything, decided to shoot him then left. Very weird and very sad.
  • AdamLallana
    905 posts An Exciting Prospect

This is Honduras we're talking about here
  • SGLT
    Ki I 18 I wrote: »
    Apparently they shot him a bunch in the face outside a shop and left his wife untouched. Just turned up, didn't say anything, decided to shoot him then left. Very weird and very sad.

That's pretty brutal.
  • Ki I 18 I
    1746 posts Play-Off Hero
    SGLT wrote: »
    Ki I 18 I wrote: »

That's pretty brutal.

What makes it worse is he was apparently shopping for his newborn baby.
  • WoodyDaCuak
    954 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Very sad news.
    According to this story, http://www.bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-35068362 he had tweeted about violence in his country not long ago
    "How difficult it is for our country with so many criminals killing every so often, as though killing was in fashion! These types of people don't deserve to be alive."

Shot 18 times... and police won't find ❤️❤️❤️❤️, he was right, those people don't deserve to live :(
  • P
    7795 posts League Winner
    Really sad RIP