Comments

• Azof
    17018 posts World Class
    game looks dire, zero content or reason to replay it
  • Davey Sprockett
    4366 posts National Call-Up
    edited December 2015
    Did try the beta, and was fun until I realised there was 2 levels to play repeatedly, got my ten hour trial sitting waiting for my mate to get the weekend off work sometime soon, as we promised to save it till we both had an entire evening to dedicate to it.

I've still never watched a single Star Wars movie though, so don't have a clue who is who and what is going on :D

Except for the nugget of knowledge that even newborns are aware of: Daft Invader is Luke's father.
  • WoundedGoat
    13105 posts Has That Special Something
    Azof wrote: »

I like it, sure its a little light on the content but zero is a stretch!
  • Ronan14
    3469 posts National Call-Up
    Azof wrote: »

Dire is a bit far
    Has some great stuff, also graphics and sound is amazing, just lacks the content and some things seem thrown together at the last second
    I'd imagine it's due to trying to get it out in time for the movie
  • The game just feels so bare to me
  • krakos000
    17524 posts World Class
    I must be the only one who loves bf on here haha. Its fun playing with friends in a party. Haven't played it online alone yet but it's awesome when you get 3-5 friends together to play. It only sucks if you get a crappy team who the majority of only care about K/D ratios and don't play objective.
  • WoodyDaCuak
    954 posts An Exciting Prospect
    The game just feels so bare to me

Definitively not worth full price.
    And the lack of single player campaign kind of killed it for me
  • Runefang
    6045 posts Big Money Move
    Glad I haven't gotten it yet, Fallout 4 is much better. Will wait until it's discounted.
  • WoodyDaCuak
    Runefang wrote: »
    Glad I haven't gotten it yet, Fallout 4 is much better. Will wait until it's discounted.

I'm thinking the same, but then again, probably a lot less people will be playing by then...
    I hope somebody from my family surprises me with a copy... I love them, but they are literally the worst gift givers :lol:
  • eJousie
    733 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I personally love the game. I don't mind the few maps it released, still keeps me going for hours on end.
  • Richard
    11478 posts Has That Special Something
    I'll pick it up when it's free on EA Access.
  • WoundedGoat
    13105 posts Has That Special Something
    Richard wrote: »

Enjoy playing it with the other paupers :trollface:
  • JohnChelle
    6836 posts Big Money Move
    Well I love it! And happy to pay £40 - I love Star Wars and the game is a great pick up and play game - just what's needed as I have no time left to invest in other games !
  • Richard
    11478 posts Has That Special Something
    Richard wrote: »

Enjoy playing it with the other paupers :trollface:

"Rich people do not spend money on pointless things and do not make thoughtless investments." - Bill Gates
  • maymanpele
    14389 posts Has That Special Something
    The fact that EA already dropped the price from $60 to $40 3 weeks after release speaks for itself.
  • Fab
    18399 posts World Class
    i agree with u mail man. this game is a first class flop
  • Recardo
    9097 posts League Winner
    is this another batttlefield 4 DLC i mean new game from EA.
  • Wonderfulwest
    4735 posts National Call-Up
    It's a bare bones Onlinr shooter but what it lacks in content it makes up in fun. Love this game
  • WoodyDaCuak
    maymanpele wrote: »
    The fact that EA already dropped the price from $60 to $40 3 weeks after release speaks for itself.

Ahh that's true, just noticed is $40 in Amazon, people were selling used copies on my company's internal posts for like $50 :lol:
  • maymanpele
    14389 posts Has That Special Something
    maymanpele wrote: »

Ahh that's true, just noticed is $40 in Amazon, people were selling used copies on my company's internal posts for like $50 :lol:

Yeah, they just dropped the price yesterday. I got the deluxe one, but thankfully I didn't pay for it or I'd be pissed.