That moment when you see this...

Fleshgod
872 posts An Exciting Prospect
edited December 2015
Screenshot_Original.png

abtake.gif

My **** tightened up like my doctor was holding a cucumber and told me he'd have to give me a colonoscopy.

... I guess best players per position wasnt good enough, had to turn this into late 90's baseball with steroid usage. Never seen such an expensive team, let alone one where every player has essentially 99 in all relevant stats. Hope he needed the win, because he didnt get it lol.

Comments

• Auslo17
    1341 posts Professional
    Whenever I see attribute cards I genuinely expect an easy game
  • tuanna711
    69 posts Park Captain
    Auslo17 wrote: »
    Whenever I see attribute cards I genuinely expect an easy game

Agreed. knowing the opponent need the win at all cost always give me advantage :3
  • Ker_Mit
    5935 posts Big Money Move
    What the **** what a team
    How did the game ended? And whats your team @Fleshgod
  • Rufio
    131 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Funny enough that may be the exact team i played the other night. Think he had an attribute card on one player so could be him. If so didn't get the win then either, cant remember how the game went but i don't think he troubled me much and it was one of those slower unresponsive games :/ not enjoyable. Its usually the average or **** squads i worry about more than expensive ones!
  • Barslund
    4644 posts National Call-Up
    just me that want to switch Matthaus and Vieira around ASAP?
  • Orikoru
    10712 posts Has That Special Something
    I am quite glad we don't have legends on PS4, since I wouldn't be able to afford them so I'd just be coming up against teams like this all the time. Not that the Barca attack isn't bad enough.
  • Baznotsobad76
    5063 posts Big Money Move
    When I see that team I assume they're trying to compensate for their own inadequacy....

I'd be more concerned if I came up against a full silver team... In my eyes that shows the user has a lot of confidence in his ability...

However, if he was a good player with that great team... I'd be bang in trouble!
  • Fleshgod
    872 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited December 2015
    Kermit1093 wrote: »
    What the **** what a team
    How did the game ended? And whats your team @Fleshgod

1-1 shots were 3 for him, 6 for me. Matthaus and Vieira were just impossible to get past. As far as what team I used:

Lacazette fekir
    Valbuena
    Tolisso pastore
    Lahm
    Kurzawa hummels boateng aurier
    Fahrmann

@Kermit1093

The game was incredibly frustrating though, his midfield broke up play so well. And neuer was a wall. Just made me laugh that someone with a team that good had to then go and put attribute cards on every player as if he didn't have enough of an advantage with a team like that.