Who's the poorest and with the worst squads?

Hi guys,

Who's got little to no coins and a rubbish squad?

Want to see how I compare..

Comments

• Anyone wish to share..?
  • mHazard
    13787 posts Has That Special Something
    Sorry we all are so f rich here. :D
  • Gers2004
    1103 posts Professional
    mHazard wrote: »

:D
  • Haha fair enough, I'm a returning old school forumer.. looks like the days of everyone being poor and scraping are gone lol
  • Andybelfast
    10935 posts Has That Special Something
    700k that's pretty poor considering most on this forum lol
  • Yeah haha,

I remember the days when people had a stash of like 20k and best player being Remy or something
  • grogans_heroes
    1582 posts Play-Off Hero
    My opening squad was pretty bad, but I don't even remember what it was now. As long as you don't think you need CR7 or Messi to make a team, you can easily build a competing team using minimal coins. There are tons of quality Rare gold, silver, and bronze, and non rare gold, silver and bronze players you can get for discard.
  • My opening squad was pretty bad, but I don't even remember what it was now. As long as you don't think you need CR7 or Messi to make a team, you can easily build a competing team using minimal coins. There are tons of quality Rare gold, silver, and bronze, and non rare gold, silver and bronze players you can get for discard.

I finally had my team I was set on as well as a decent fitness team, neither had the top dogs.

Thinking of going over to normal h2h seasons to use a variety of players now
  • DUserUP
    513 posts An Exciting Prospect
    i had 190k after trading and playing draft, ended up taking a chance and blowing the lot well that was my plan stopped when i packed hazard. allowed me to build a decent team around nif ibra and then his price dropped lol just my luck
  • Pattebennekou
    1364 posts Professional
    got ~10k and these 2. I tend to spend all my coins on drafts, but my pack luck is soon bad :/
    abc5ee1143c52e6b4f4fb60faf48bbb1.png
    7add237c0c716b37b4be7610722eb6b9.png
  • Mackie17
    4908 posts Big Money Move
    im using two mostly non rare/discard/silver squads atm, have 700k invested tho, spent about 800k on draft with no return :/
  • Khangaskhan17
    3838 posts National Call-Up
    mHazard wrote: »

Hahaa
  • Dannyarmy
    1724 posts Play-Off Hero
    got ~10k and these 2. I tend to spend all my coins on drafts, but my pack luck is soon bad :/

Im very similar to this

• got ~10k and these 2. I tend to spend all my coins on drafts, but my pack luck is soon bad :/

Im very similar to this

What's the draft like? Is it any fun
  • Barceleau
    97 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Got 15k, no team, just spent 30k on the draft, just hoping to stack as many packs for TOTY
  • Is the draft worth it?
  • Danny & Patte I'm going to blow 300k on the draft tonight I think, feel free to help yourselves to the players I pack
  • Barceleau
    97 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Danny & Patte I'm going to blow 300k on the draft tonight I think, feel free to help yourselves to the players I pack

Yes, if you have time it's much better than buying packs. But the offline draft may be more beneficial as the difficulty of opponents won't fluctuate
  • fluffymnuffy
    12516 posts Has That Special Something
    I've got a 180 team and 3k coins.. Best player Coutinho. Not everyone here is rich..
  • fluffymnuffy
    12516 posts Has That Special Something
    I try the draft but I just can't seem to win, I just don't know. Gonna wait until TOTY to open packs/draft again.