Playing while sitting/lying

1
Ker_Mit
5935 posts Big Money Move
Anyone else got serious fluctuations in his "skills" whether they play while sitting or lying?

I'd say I'm an slightly above average player but if I'm playing while lying in bed I immediately become the worst player ever :lol:

Comments

  • Orikoru
    10712 posts Has That Special Something
    I never play lying down - mainly because my PS4 is in the conservatory/dining room. But everyone knows you can increase your performance by as much as 25% by simply leaning forwards.
  • DailyTrader
    2227 posts Fans' Favourite
    While lying down skills always tend to go down..but its so much more relaxing.
  • PTY BroZz
    2662 posts Fans' Favourite
    While lying down skills always tend to go down..but its so much more relaxing.

  • Ker_Mit
    5935 posts Big Money Move
    Orikoru wrote: »
    I never play lying down - mainly because my PS4 is in the conservatory/dining room. But everyone knows you can increase your performance by as much as 25% by simply leaning forwards.

    Where do you got that number?
    But it makes sense because it's the same while studying. I cant get anything in my head while reading lying in my bed.
  • DailyTrader
    2227 posts Fans' Favourite
    Kermit1093 wrote: »
    Orikoru wrote: »
    I never play lying down - mainly because my PS4 is in the conservatory/dining room. But everyone knows you can increase your performance by as much as 25% by simply leaning forwards.

    Where do you got that number?
    But it makes sense because it's the same while studying. I cant get anything in my head while reading lying in my bed.

    I always study on my bed and manage decent marks. :P
  • WellWornBeast
    2171 posts Fans' Favourite
    i play pro clubs and UT div 2-3 lying down, but in d1 i sit 1m from the fecking TV cause its so intense lol
  • PS-4-ADC
    904 posts Semi-Pro
    Orikoru wrote: »
    I never play lying down - mainly because my PS4 is in the conservatory/dining room. But everyone knows you can increase your performance by as much as 25% by simply leaning forwards.

  • ZuParadox
    221 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited December 2015
    In my games room (yes i've converted my garage into a games room) I've got myself a massive bean bag that i lounge on - its pretty comfy but if i need to win a game, i grab the bar stool and sit on that :lol:
  • Ker_Mit
    5935 posts Big Money Move
    Kermit1093 wrote: »
    Orikoru wrote: »
    I never play lying down - mainly because my PS4 is in the conservatory/dining room. But everyone knows you can increase your performance by as much as 25% by simply leaning forwards.

    Where do you got that number?
    But it makes sense because it's the same while studying. I cant get anything in my head while reading lying in my bed.

    I always study on my bed and manage decent marks. :P

    Lucky you :weary:
    i play pro clubs and UT div 2-3 lying down, but in d1 i sit 1m from the fecking TV cause its so intense lol

    Hahaha so true :lol: it's ❤️❤️❤️❤️ exhausting at times.
    ZuParadox wrote: »
    In my games room (yes i've converted my garage into a games room) I've got myself a massive bean bag that i lounge on - its pretty comfy but if i need to win a game, i grab the bar stool and sit on that :lol:

    Man I'd love to have my own games room :lol:
  • AnkrahS21
    512 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Lol if you can play division 1 lying down, then you are some sort of Fifa Master.
  • Lavezzi
    503 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I only can play when I sit and have a pillow on my lap. :#
  • Scottish21
    2236 posts Fans' Favourite
    I always sit up right up at the TV during games on ut and lie straight back down after its done. On pro clubs I'am lying back mostly.
  • Cuz
    382 posts Sunday League Hero
    Sometimes I slouch back during a game and continue like that. It's never a sign that things are going well..
  • JeremiahIV
    241 posts Sunday League Hero
    If you play lying down, you are an absolute nutcase in my upright honest opinion. How people manage to pull it off I will never know, nor do I want to know.
  • Ker_Mit
    5935 posts Big Money Move
    JeremiahIV wrote: »
    If you play lying down, you are an absolute nutcase in my upright honest opinion. How people manage to pull it off I will never know, nor do I want to know.

    I guess some people are THAT good
  • Auslo17
    1341 posts Professional
    I can play laying down on my side in D1, if I go down a goal I have to sit up though haha
  • DailyTrader
    2227 posts Fans' Favourite
    JeremiahIV wrote: »
    If you play lying down, you are an absolute nutcase in my upright honest opinion. How people manage to pull it off I will never know, nor do I want to know.

    Anything against your opinion making people nutcase. Very bright !
  • CrashDavus
    2245 posts Fans' Favourite
    I know that I struggle if I recline in my office chair. I have to sit up straight to get it to work.
  • MaestroPirlo21
    1503 posts Play-Off Hero
    When I catch them on the break in a big game i might stand for a minute or so...lol.
  • omarnyc
    4047 posts National Call-Up
    Kermit1093 wrote: »
    Anyone else got serious fluctuations in his "skills" whether they play while sitting or lying?

    I'd say I'm an slightly above average player but if I'm playing while lying in bed I immediately become the worst player ever :lol:

    Same lol
  • Dawud
    16136 posts World Class
    this fifa is too intense to be lying down
  • Ker_Mit
    5935 posts Big Money Move
    edited December 2015
    Dawud wrote: »
    this fifa is too intense to be lying down

    Tbf thats the case in almost every online game :lol:
  • Antiversum
    5885 posts Big Money Move
    edited December 2015
    Is it our nature that only a few are able to play their best while lying? Because our body associates lying with chilling while sitting is more kind of attacking which helps to focus? You can hole a controller lying as good as while sitting.
    FIFA is the only game where I'm leaning forwards lol. No Battlefield, no Counterstrike, no racing game.
  • Adrian095
    34071 posts National Team Captain
    Dawud wrote: »
    this fifa is too intense to be lying down

  • Ker_Mit
    5935 posts Big Money Move
    Antiversum wrote: »
    Is it our nature that only a few are able to play their best while lying? Because our body associates lying with chilling while sitting is more kind of attacking which helps to focus? You can hole a controller lying as good as while sitting.
    FIFA is the only game where I'm leaning forwards lol. No Battlefield, no Counterstrike, no racing game.

    Really? I've found it also pretty hard to play COD lying from the bed.
  • Manutelli
    22867 posts Club Captain
    Standing works best for me, can't play lying down. Sitting is close to standing but have to be on the edge of my seat :D
  • sinasipahioglu7
    1944 posts Play-Off Hero
    i play pro clubs and UT div 2-3 lying down, but in d1 i sit 1m from the fecking TV cause its so intense lol

    LAMO exactly the same for me
  • Ker_Mit
    5935 posts Big Money Move
    Manutelli wrote: »
    Standing works best for me, can't play lying down. Sitting is close to standing but have to be on the edge of my seat :D

    @Manutelli you're not seriously playing while standing do you? :open_mouth::lol:
  • BRISTOL86
    8954 posts League Winner
    I play on the sofa so don't think the missus would be too happy if I start lying down as she's normally in the next seat!
  • Manutelli
    22867 posts Club Captain
    Kermit1093 wrote: »
    Manutelli wrote: »
    Standing works best for me, can't play lying down. Sitting is close to standing but have to be on the edge of my seat :D

    @Manutelli you're not seriously playing while standing do you? :open_mouth::lol:

    Did it occasionally and it actually is quite decent
Sign In or Register to comment.