OT: Tom Clancy's Rainbow six Seige.

Jimmy
2114 posts Fans' Favourite
Anyone on here have it?? Thinking about getting it but I'm not sure. None of my mates have it, it seems like the type of game that needs a lot of communication and team work. I'm not really a fan of talking to people I don't know, most of the times i just get kids in these types of games.

Any reviews or opinions from you guys?

Comments

• Wonderfulwest
    5221 posts Big Money Move
    Yeah it's a great game tho it's very team based so if your playing pub solo you won't enjoy it. But it's the most fun I've had in a realistic shooter for years
  • SYMMO19
    1735 posts Play-Off Hero
    Yeah it's a great game tho it's very team based so if your playing pub solo you won't enjoy it. But it's the most fun I've had in a realistic shooter for years

This! Played in a party of 2 and it was good but will be amazing when other friends get it at Christmas. Will be a frustrating experience if you are playing solo though imo.
  • WaCoug615
    9651 posts League Winner
    Just hearing about the game for the first time and I'm intrigued! Always loved the RB6 games and would be a blast from the past if there were a new one that was worth a shout as I've never been much of a COD/BF guy as I was so late to the party always. Tell me more!
  • Wonderfulwest
    5221 posts Big Money Move
    Well think battlefield like destruct ability. People can't camp in a room as you can smoke them out or shoot through the walls. Attack from the basement or skylights. Breach through the walls, and it's practically two hits and your dead. Very good game
  • ORANGEeffect05
    27427 posts Player of the Year
    The early videos a while back seemed like this would be a very fun game...shame I have plenty of games on my plate atm but might look into it if a buddy gets it.