Game is unplayable since the patch

WWEFAN24_TRIPLEH
14322 posts Has That Special Something
Big thanks to EA for putting this wonderful input lag in the game. My players react seconds after I pressed a button (Didn't win any of my last 10 matches). Didn't have this problem before the patch. I know I'm not the only one who has this problem. Any solutions ? @Rob

Comments

• BlitzersNL
    24568 posts Club Captain
    "I didn't win any games, so EA must hate me" **** me
  • WWEFAN24_TRIPLEH
    BlitzersNL wrote: »

Thanks for your helpful comment :)
  • ha032742
    35462 posts Moderator
    edited December 2015
    Haven't noticed much input lag but gameplay seems to have increased so games are a bit more helter skelter (and stressful for oldies :( )
  • WWEFAN24_TRIPLEH
    ha032742 wrote: »
    Haven't noticed much input lag but gameplay seems to have increased so games are a bit more helter skelter (and stressful for oldies :( )

Pace is a bigger factor now
  • Bergkamp10
    714 posts Sunday League Hero

It's time you start to step away from the forums for a bit. Every single comment is negative and all you do is mock people.
  • BlitzersNL
    24568 posts Club Captain
    Bergkamp10 wrote: »

It's time you start to step away from the forums for a bit. Every single comment is negative and all you do is mock people.

Every comment on this subject is negative
  • BlitzersNL
    24568 posts Club Captain
    Also it's the internet. I can be as negative as I want @Bergkamp10
  • Bergkamp10
    714 posts Sunday League Hero

Internet doesn't give you a free ticket to be an constant ****. You're part of a community stop asking for attention in the wrong way @BlitzersNL
  • Dropkiik Murphy
    1086 posts Professional

Very true though. Seems every comment someone makes on here which could be deemed negative. There you are making a reply. You know very well what the thread topic is going to be from the title. So why click on it?
    Either you get kicks from replying as you do. Or you live a very miserable life.
  • WWEFAN24_TRIPLEH
    B2T please, thanks :)
  • PS-4-ADC
    885 posts Semi-Pro
    Big thanks to EA for putting this wonderful input lag in the game. My players react seconds after I pressed a button (Didn't win any of my last 10 matches). Didn't have this problem before the patch. I know I'm not the only one who has this problem. Any solutions ? @Rob

Have you tried turning it off and turning it back on again?
  • WWEFAN24_TRIPLEH
    PS-4-ADC wrote: »

What do you mean ?
  • BRISTOL86
    8954 posts League Winner

Why wouldn't it be, it's a huge source of frustration for a great deal of people. Why would you write positively about an issue that's been identified by thousands of people and is ignored by the developers?

I'm one of them and after three years of tinkering I can say with absolute certainty it's absolutely nothing to do with my setup.

With the amount of money that we pump into EA's coffers, it's bordering on criminal that it's such a big and constant issue.
  • BRISTOL86
    8954 posts League Winner
    PS-4-ADC wrote: »

What do you mean ?

When you nod your head yes, but you wanna say no?
  • kokogunmu
    148 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Were you dropped on your head?
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    15194 posts World Class
    kokogunmu wrote: »

Were you dropped on your head?

:D
  • WWEFAN24_TRIPLEH
    Update: The input lag is still here. Great job and thanks for the last patch @EA @Rob

smh
  • Update: The input lag is still here. Great job and thanks for the last patch @EA @Rob

smh

It's terrible. I honestly dont understand how they havent addressed it yet!
  • JonRambo
    1103 posts Professional
    Update: The input lag is still here. Great job and thanks for the last patch @EA @Rob

smh

I reckon its got to do with bad connections. Does it happen in single player, because i dont play that ? I've had so many laggy games in the last month its not funny. Im just used to it now and have learned to adjust.

• WWEFAN24_TRIPLEH
    JonRambo wrote: »

smh

I reckon its got to do with bad connections. Does it happen in single player, because i dont play that ? I've had so many laggy games in the last month its not funny. Im just used to it now and have learned to adjust.

Only on UT. I can play the other modes without any lags.

smh

They just don't care.
  • aaronc98
    269 posts Sunday League Hero
    Time to NOT play the game :)
  • JonRambo
    1103 posts Professional
    edited January 2016

smh

smh

They just don't care.

Thats weird if it only happens in UT online. I dont play any other mode, but that is strange. You would think it would play the same, as its the same game.
  • NornIron
    12068 posts Has That Special Something

smh

smh

They just don't care.

Thats weird if it only happens in UT online. I dont play any other mode, but that is strange. You would think it would play the same, as its the same game.

Yeah mine is only UT as well must be the server it runs off.
  • JonRambo
    1103 posts Professional
    NornIron wrote: »

smh

smh

They just don't care.

Yeah mine is only UT as well must be the server it runs off.
    Sometimes i even lag n the market place. So you might be right, UT, might run off different servers and just cant handle all the traffic and somehow it transfers to gameplay online as well.
  • Remzy69
    2102 posts Fans' Favourite
    I'm experiencing a lot of lag as well lately. This is only on FUT, when I play H2H there are no problems. Any ideas what's going on? Can't be my connection.
  • Lol @BlitzersNL is like a wasp around a picnic.

OP - I know what you're referring to. It's mainly down to poor game mechanics. There are only a limited number of things you can do to make it any better. I doubt the patch has made it much worse, you are probably just coincidentally starting to notice it more.

Some suggestions from personal experience -
    Using an Ethernet cable as opposed to wireless if possible
    Using a wired controller
    Using a monitor with low response time (2ms or lower is ideal for gaming)
    Playing at non-peak times (for example after 10pm GMT if you are in the UK)

Inceptionxx (Twitch streamer) tactically schedules his playing times based on server traffic and when the game feels more responsive. He shouldn't have to, but it's all he can do in addition to the above suggestions.
  • BlitzersNL
    24568 posts Club Captain
    D Heleteli wrote: »
    Lol @BlitzersNL is like a wasp around a picnic.

OP - I know what you're referring to. It's mainly down to poor game mechanics. There are only a limited number of things you can do to make it any better. I doubt the patch has made it much worse, you are probably just coincidentally starting to notice it more.

Some suggestions from personal experience -
    Using an Ethernet cable as opposed to wireless if possible
    Using a wired controller
    Using a monitor with low response time (2ms or lower is ideal for gaming)
    Playing at non-peak times (for example after 10pm GMT if you are in the UK)

Inceptionxx (Twitch streamer) tactically schedules his playing times based on server traffic and when the game feels more responsive. He shouldn't have to, but it's all he can do in addition to the above suggestions.

@D Heleteli Why even bother tagging me on a thread that's 2 months old?
  • Bilbao_Baggins
    3954 posts National Call-Up
    Lag central now. All about the pace now,