High rated Buli or BPL Team

Ker_Mit
5935 posts Big Money Move
Currently running this squad (4312) after selling Neymar, IF Iniesta and some other players:

Jackson - Bale
James
IF Turan - Kroos - Modric
Alba - Ramos - SIF Godin - Marcelo
Alves

So I got approximately about 800-850k and been thinking about one of these two as fitness team:

Team A Buli:

pitch-949071.jpg

Team B BPL:

pitch-949092.jpg

So what team would you choose?
Can change players in both teams if you got better suggestions but I wanna stick with the 4321.

Comments

• Jfo88
    22950 posts Club Captain
    A downgrade Auba and get robben and alaba
  • Ker_Mit
    Jfo88 wrote: »
    A downgrade Auba and get robben and alaba

So Auba NIF? Could do that but his 86 shot on his SIF look so good!
    And I'm not sure if Robben would be that big of an upgrade to Reus and Ribery.

I left Alaba out on purpose because I'm not paying 80k for an LB if Rodriguez is almost as good as him, except pace.
  • Machiavelli1982
    210 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    BPL!!
  • Ker_Mit
    BPL!!

You used any of those players? Especially Sanchez since I dont know how his H/H work rates affect him.
  • WHU18
    2047 posts Fans' Favourite
    Kermit1093 wrote: »
    BPL!!

You used any of those players? Especially Sanchez since I dont know how his H/H work rates affect him.

I used sanchez as LF and he was very good, seemed strong and great dribbling. Scored a few too
  • Ker_Mit
    WHU18 wrote: »
    BPL!!

I used sanchez as LF and he was very good, seemed strong and great dribbling. Scored a few too

Nice cheers. So you would tend to use the BPL team rather than the Buli team?
  • WHU18
    2047 posts Fans' Favourite
    WHU18 wrote: »
    BPL!!

Nice cheers. So you would tend to use the BPL team rather than the Buli team?

Personally yes. I only seem to do good with bpl and your team looks nice
  • Machiavelli1982
    BPL!!

I use some of them... but de bruyne and toure are the most important ;)
    pitch-949284.jpg
  • Ker_Mit
    BPL!!

pitch-949284.jpg

Nice team. Completely forgot David Silva. Might use him as CM for de Bruyne.
    Which one do you like more? Although I think David Silva isnt the best option as CM
  • DailyTrader
    2227 posts Fans' Favourite
    Bundesliga !
  • KingLionel10
    15640 posts World Class
    Bundesliga for me, swap Lahm & Vidal round though. IF Castro is really good too.
  • Ker_Mit
    Bundesliga !

I'm leaning towards that team aswell.
    Especially since its fairly likely that Auba will get an upgrade.
    You used SIF Auba?
  • Ker_Mit
    edited December 2015
    Bundesliga for me, swap Lahm & Vidal round though. IF Castro is really good too.

I wanna play Vidal in the center because he's the tallest in the midfield. Dont you think Lahm will get bullied away, especially with his heading after goal kicks?
  • Machiavelli1982
    edited December 2015

Which one do you like more? Although I think David Silva isnt the best option as CM

I think De Bruyne is much bitter than Silva... he's a real playmaker... but i just bougt De Bruyne yesterday... Silva can good be used as CM but i wouldnt recommend to use him as singel-cm in the center... because hes to small

• Ker_Mit

I think De Bruyne is much bitter than Silva... he's a real playmaker... but i just bougt De Bruyne yesterday... Silva can good be used as CM but i wouldnt recommend to use him as singel-cm in the center... because hes to small

Thats what I thought. Maybe I'll change to 433-4 and let Silva play as CAM.
  • DailyTrader
    edited December 2015
    Bundesliga !

You used SIF Auba?

Played three matches with him while I made a trade. He felt very better than his nif. Dribbling was way more smoother and with Reus up top. They cause a havoc for any defence and Vidal at centre is definitely the better choice according to me. He will win the ball at crucial times and start the moves for you.
  • DailyTrader
    edited December 2015
    Double post
  • TheDreamer
    3173 posts National Call-Up
    I would go for a mix:

Hazard - Aguero - Alexis
    KDB - Yaya - Vidal
    Azpi - Kompany - Boateng - Piszcz
    IF Fahrman
  • Ker_Mit
    Bundesliga !

You used SIF Auba?

Played three matches with him while I made a trade. He felt very better than his nif. Dribbling was way more smoother and with Reus up top. They cause a havoc for any defence and Vidal at centre is definitely the better choice according to me. He will win the ball at crucial times and start the moves for you.

You gave me an idea playing Reus with Auba upfront.

Buli team in the first post or this one?

pitch-949485.jpg
  • Ker_Mit
    TheDreamer wrote: »
    I would go for a mix:

Hazard - Aguero - Alexis
    KDB - Yaya - Vidal
    IF Fahrman

Thats a nice suggestion. Didnt think of an hybrid, thanks! You used any of those players?
  • TheDreamer
    3173 posts National Call-Up
    I would go for a mix:

Hazard - Aguero - Alexis
    KDB - Yaya - Vidal
    IF Fahrman

Thats a nice suggestion. Didnt think of an hybrid, thanks! You used any of those players?
    I use pretty much only Bundes and Serie players with few BPL or BBVA. So from the team I suggested, I only used the Bundes four and can very recommend them.

You should definitely try to get Boateng and Vidal into the team as they are both top players in the game imo.
  • Ker_Mit
    I would go for a mix:

Hazard - Aguero - Alexis
    KDB - Yaya - Vidal
    IF Fahrman

I use pretty much only Bundes and Serie players with few BPL or BBVA. So from the team I suggested, I only used the Bundes four and can very recommend them.

You should definitely try to get Boateng and Vidal into the team as they are both top players in the game imo.

Yeah Vidal is a monster. Definitely one of the best CM's this year. Havent used Boateng tho, but never heard anything bad about him
  • Ker_Mit
    Bump
  • DailyTrader
    I might go for the one above because I prefer 4321 more.
    Just a change to switch up Reus to the left and higher chem. He is a beast and ribery or Douglas Costa on the right. Both have 5* skills anyways.
  • Ker_Mit
    I might go for the one above because I prefer 4321 more.
    Just a change to switch up Reus to the left and higher chem. He is a beast and ribery or Douglas Costa on the right. Both have 5* skills anyways.

You noticed a big difference between Ribery and Costa?
  • DailyTrader
    Didn't use Ribery that much to comment on him
    But Costa is really good.
  • Ker_Mit
    Didn't use Ribery that much to comment on him
    But Costa is really good.

Still, thanks for the input!