To sell SMOTM Suarez or not?

Brewdog77
137 posts Has Potential To Be Special
edited April 2015
Pretty much all my coins tied up on SMOTM Suarez not looking for a price cap increase to sell but looking at all the current extinct players should I just hold onto him for now?

Or sell up for TOTS and hope players will start appearing on the market?

Thanks.

Comments

• Ari-vp
    59 posts Park Captain
    if u are gonna to sell him PM me plox :(
  • Brewdog77
    137 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Will do... Still undecided at the moment.
  • Shane
    23803 posts Club Captain
    wondering the same
  • Blackrock16
    86 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Interested as well
  • tonegully757
    63 posts Park Captain
    You are a fool to take a chance to get TOTS cards.
  • Ben
    3299 posts National Call-Up
    It's a huge risk to hold onto that card right now. I would sell asap.
  • Mishka
    1819 posts Play-Off Hero
    Ben wrote: »

yeah listen to this guy .. sell now and don't wait for the next rise cap
    why would you sell later for a bigger profit ? sell now and sit on pointless coins like he is.
  • Shane
    23803 posts Club Captain
    imo he has a low chance of getting a tots. I will definetely sell him before la liga tots though
  • thomas_PCH2014
    3391 posts National Call-Up
    Mishka wrote: »

why would you sell later for a bigger profit ? sell now and sit on pointless coins like he is.

you're a moron,but you re right
  • Ben

The risk of losing millions is greater than the benefit of making an extra million. But anyway, people should do whatever they feel is best. I've given my advice, which is based on past trends. How long do you think smotm Suarez will go up? Until 15 million? Ea have already made a statement that they won't allow that to happen. At some point he is going to crash, along with motm Neymar and the other high rated expensive players. That time is nearing...don't come back here and say you weren't warned.
  • FUTJH3
    75 posts Park Captain
    Sold mine soon as hes price band got changed to 6.7m.
  • thomas_PCH2014

The risk of losing millions is greater than the benefit of making an extra million. But anyway, people should do whatever they feel is best. I've given my advice, which is based on past trends. How long do you think smotm Suarez will go up? Until 15 million? Ea have already made a statement that they won't allow that to happen. At some point he is going to crash, along with motm Neymar and the other high rated expensive players. That time is nearing...don't come back here and say you weren't warned.
    About SMOTM Suarez
    Tell me a better player from La Liga other than Messi/Ronaldo,his 91 IF was extinct at 7 mil when people didn t knew how to buy coins after price range,he was on the market just because it was UT aniversary,so stop with your ****.
  • Ben

About SMOTM Suarez
    Tell me a better player from La Liga other than Messi/Ronaldo,his 91 IF was extinct at 7 mil when people didn t knew how to buy coins after price range,he was on the market just because it was UT aniversary,so stop with your ****.

How about you stop with the profanity. I'm entitled to post my opinion just like anyone else....that's what the forum is for.
  • Ben
    And I believe smotm Suarez will crash just like the others...how much will be determined by whether or not he gets a tots, which looks fairly likely at this point.
  • thomas_PCH2014
    edited April 2015
    And I believe smotm Suarez will crash just like the others...how much will be determined by whether or not he gets a tots, which looks fairly likely at this point.
    TOTS La liga is in 3 4 weeks,maybe more
  • Ben
    edited April 2015

I believe the crash will start when tots mc starts, and will be in full force when tots bpl starts. The first is probably 4 days away.
  • Azablucky
    4112 posts National Call-Up

I believe the crash will start when tots mc starts, and will be in full force when tots bpl starts. The first is probably 4 days away.

I believe people will buy the Neymar's etc... in anticipation of a price rise so he will be extinct anyway as the demand will outweigh the supply in my opinion.
  • Ben
    Azablucky wrote: »

I believe people will buy the Neymar's etc... in anticipation of a price rise so he will be extinct anyway as the demand will outweigh the supply in my opinion.

Respect your opinion, but disagree. I also think ea has something in store for tots. They have made a statement with bands, and I don't see them backing off of it. At the slightest hint of a price dip on high rated players, I think they will hit the market en masse, only recovering to the current prices after tots is over, if ever.