repeat
repeat
repeat
repeat
no fun anymore

Comments

• Torminator
    1368 posts Professional
    I feel you. Basicly decided to only play the TOTW challenge on professional. Its the only enjoyable game mode.

Even online single matches i come against high pressure attacking 79 rated teams with Musa and Doumbia.
  • But they are so easy to play against you just defend and hit them on the counter.
  • Torminator
    1368 posts Professional
    But they are so easy to play against you just defend and hit them on the counter.

Its not that i can't win against them, it just ruins all the fun. For once I would like to just play a normal game.
  • Sandell85
    7580 posts League Winner
    Torminator wrote: »
    But they are so easy to play against you just defend and hit them on the counter.

Its not that i can't win against them, it just ruins all the fun. For once I would like to just play a normal game.

whats a normal game? :) both teams play slow build up and just pass it around?
  • DUKESTER-x
    2839 posts National Call-Up
    high pressure
    team pressing
    all out attack
    repeat
    repeat
    repeat
    repeat
    repeat
    repeat
    repeat
    no fun anymore

Just pass around them it's easy and you have to be good btw.. Currenlty chasing my 20th div 1 title :smile:
  • edgomes20
    737 posts An Exciting Prospect
    The point is u climb a mountain just to have a good team, and in fut appears that the worst is better, all the time. Dont know why team have overall, doesnt mean anything. Gameplay is really bad after update.
  • Sandell85
    7580 posts League Winner
    edgomes20 wrote: »
    The point is u climb a mountain just to have a good team, and in fut appears that the worst is better, all the time. Dont know why team have overall, doesnt mean anything. Gameplay is really bad after update.

gameplay is like fifa15 again imo. even the goalkeepers i crap now.. i liked the game more when it first came out...
  • Sandell85 wrote: »

gameplay is like fifa15 again imo. even the goalkeepers i crap now.. i liked the game more when it first came out...

Yep 100% agree
  • Clancy
    7757 posts League Winner

I built my dream team after BF weekend nonsense, and it was playing awful post patch. was in 433(5) but now playing 433(3) and having more success than I have all year. player rating matter a ton this year, robben and SIF lewa are doing things no non-rare could manage

and yeah people are pressing the attack post patch, but thats football eh? adapt and react. or don't..... and go play outside or somethin lol