Game Inconsistency, A developer's View...

llukslive
156 posts Has Potential To Be Special
edited December 2015
Content removed - A lot of handicap claims from a "game developer"
Post edited by Dasco on

Comments

• slickus
    2763 posts Fans' Favourite
    What about the guy that was on here last week i think hed lost 40 odd matches in a row?
  • llukslive
    156 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    slickus wrote: »
    What about the guy that was on here last week i think hed lost 40 odd matches in a row?

most likely this person lost because they tried to control their back line. Even with handicapped players can win if their opponent is incompetent and knows nothing of the game mechanics. I found the best scenario when handicapped is to run and zigzag with one player in the opponent's field and avoid passes as most likely the player will make very poor and bad passes and to only finesse from within the box.
  • Stkyfngz
    4847 posts National Call-Up
    What about the guy last week who said every penalty was being saved by the other player and EA was helping his opponent doing that.
  • slickus
    2763 posts Fans' Favourite
    llukslive wrote: »
    slickus wrote: »

most likely this person lost because they tried to control their back line. Even with handicapped players can win if their opponent is incompetent and knows nothing of the game mechanics. I found the best scenario when handicapped is to run and zigzag with one player in the opponent's field and avoid passes as most likely the player will make very poor and bad passes and to only finesse from within the box.

Yes but did ea not want him to win a few n continue to spend money?
  • Dasco
    6478 posts Big Money Move
    No.
This discussion has been closed.