Two main teams or lots of teams?

Goldenjokered
3801 posts National Call-Up
I've always used two main teams in UT, the main expensive team, and the fitness team. But now I'm thinking of dividing my funds between the five main leagues, just to give a bit of variety. What kind of setup does everyone else have for teams?

Comments

• Shane
    24161 posts Player of the Year
    two main teams.

Main team is strongest

fitness team is usually a bit cheaper
  • upthearsenal811
    153 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    i used to use 2 teams. but then i stopped caring about just wins and losses because i hated using the same OP players that 95% of people use in divisions.

i now have these teams:

2 german bundesliga teams, gold/silver mixes
    swiss league
    a norwegian league/ 2 bundesliga hybrid
    austrian league team
    a saudi league/juve hybrid
    full shaktar team
    2 belgian league teams, one is just belgians the other a mix
    full boznian team

im a decent player, i use the silver teams in divisions, and i dont really care if i dont win every match. its more fun for me than using the same generic bpl/bbva teams i face 9 out of every 10 games
  • IKE_P_H
    1159 posts Professional
    I used to have two, now I have 4. It is really fun building teams that are fun to play and have players you like instead of having to pick the ones that "work best in this game"
  • bigpokey24
    5394 posts Big Money Move
    I did the same at the end of fifa 15, Right now i have 11 teams, 2 BPL squads,one hybrid seria.bundesliga squad ,

one Seria A, French, German, Spanish team of each and then I have the following national teams, France, Argentina, Brazil and Nigeria ..
  • CrashDavus
    2245 posts Fans' Favourite
    I have 4 teams - A Bundesliga, my Russian Fitness, A cheap BPL and a BPL/Serie A Hybrid that is expensive.
  • CPW25
    774 posts Semi-Pro
    Tons of teams. Four main hybrids, one straight league team for each larger league (5), a USA team, a FC Dallas team, a non-rare team, a Brazillian team, a silver team and a bronze team off the top of my head.
  • Reece Tha BEAST
    17022 posts World Class
    1. Main team (50%)
    2. Rotation seasons team (20%)

3. Silver 1 (15%)
    4. Silver 2 (15%)
  • chaser2k15
    16876 posts World Class
    I tend to stick to two teams, otherwise i just lose the flow of the game keep changing up. It usually takes me between 3-4 games to get used to each team.
  • StiIImatic
    472 posts Sunday League Hero
    I usually max out my teams. Have one or two teams I'm strong with that I will go back to when I hit a losing streak. Other than that I'm always trying out different leagues, nations , etc. Game gets boring with just 2 teams.
  • paul24878306
    5549 posts Big Money Move
    edited December 2015
    One squad.....

23 players, all capable of playing with any of the others in a team. Usually (but not necessarily) 2 players for each position of my chosen formation, plus a spare (usually a 3rd player for a position that only has one of its type - so a sole striker, a CDM in something like 4141, or a CAM in something like a 433(4).

Pretty balanced players as well - so no fantastic A player, with a cheap replacement. All players are of equal (or as equal as can be) level. When I funds to upgrade, I take the weekest player in my squad - and change him for a better one.
  • p_b_pipo
    490 posts Sunday League Hero
    I have around 25 hybrids. 5 bronze and the rest silver.
  • Auslo17
    1341 posts Professional
    I use 3, and they are all spread pretty evenly
  • Bas
    1349 posts Professional
    One team and use fitness cards.
  • slickus
    2763 posts Fans' Favourite
    One main team (prem)
    But i try to keep all cheap decent players from other leagues for tournys