Coutinho can't finish his dinner?

Orikoru
10712 posts Has That Special Something
Used Coutinho for the first time last night, and he scored 1 in 7 from CAM, and even that was hit straight at the keeper and crept over the line, whereas all his other shots missed the target basically. Anyone else found him awful in front of goal or was it just a run of bad luck?? Just wondering whether to sack him off and change my team or give him one more chance. (using him CAM in 4-3-1-2)

Comments

• Ker_Mit
    5935 posts Big Money Move
    Orikoru wrote: »
    Used Coutinho for the first time last night, and he scored 1 in 7 from CAM, and even that was hit straight at the keeper and crept over the line, whereas all his other shots missed the target basically. Anyone else found him awful in front of goal or was it just a run of bad luck?? Just wondering whether to sack him off and change my team or give him one more chance. (using him CAM in 4-3-1-2)

I usually rate players after a minimum of 10-15 games. Exceptions are made if the player plays horrendously good/bad from the start.
  • Orikoru
    Kermit1093 wrote: »
    Orikoru wrote: »

I usually rate players after a minimum of 10-15 games. Exceptions are made if the player plays horrendously good/bad from the start.

Hmm, yeah. I always try to wait longer, but then in between playing time I get bored and up changing teams on the web app, haha. To be fair his passing and dribbling were good, he just fell to pieces in front of goal.
  • BenzP7
    8294 posts League Winner
    He finished most of his dinner for me. I finessed it home with Coutinho most of the times.
  • Orikoru
    FCK_Benz wrote: »
    He finished most of his dinner for me. I finessed it home with Coutinho most of the times.

Yeah, I had Deadeye chem style on him and mainly finessed it to make use of his finesse shot trait, but still no dice. Maybe I was unlucky, I'll probably give him one more chance.
  • PezMan123
    859 posts An Exciting Prospect
    havn't tried him yet, but only heard good things.