way too many goals after patch.

llukslive
156 posts Has Potential To Be Special
I played one game yesterday and i am a decent player between div 1 and div 2. I won 6 - 4. they were mostly from through passes going through defenders like the flash while they stand and watch for both myself and the opponent. Has anyone had this experience?

Comments

• Uacan90
    153 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Exactly the same 4 matches i scored 13 goals I conceded 11 goals..
  • grogans_heroes
    1582 posts Play-Off Hero
    But this is what everyone wanted, right? Back to the arcade version of FIFA?
  • Tekkerz
    3345 posts National Call-Up
    1 game.
  • llukslive
    156 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited December 2015

sure I don't mind acrade version as long as players have controls, I felt that most of my goals and my opponent's goals were out of our control. it was mostly Fifa Magic/luck. I thought it was just me, but I messaged the opponent he felt the same way. sometimes the defenders just walked away from the ball to give me a chance to score. Also, 90% of the time during defending, I don't cut the ball the AI does. All i do is run back with my CAM to block gaps and the AI gets the ball back for me.
  • DicaniosGod
    5340 posts Big Money Move
    Surely as a football sim, you want to score a few more goals? Before it was sometimes nigh on impossible to score!!
  • nope123
    1369 posts Professional
    edited December 2015
    Surely as a football sim, you want to score a few more goals? Before it was sometimes nigh on impossible to score!!

If you were terrible and just try to boot it up the pitch and dribbling it in then, yea, sure. (This is 95% of people I play in d2-d1 H2H). If you knew how to pass it was okay. The only problem was I spent the entire game battling my AI's horrible pass aiming (often straight up passing to the wrong player) more than I was my opponent.
  • Shane
    23803 posts Club Captain
    Same here. Been having a lot of high scoring matches recently.

5-4, 4-3, 6-3 etc
  • COACH
    20494 posts Club Captain

Damn right!!!!!
  • COACH
    20494 posts Club Captain
    So pumped about this!
  • Fumbler
    2509 posts Fans' Favourite
    I haven't noticed a difference. All games have been 1-0, 1-1, or 2-1
  • Hoosierdaddy76
    1620 posts Play-Off Hero
    This, exactly.
  • DicaniosGod
    COACH wrote: »
    So pumped about this!

I'm with you on this coach! Goodbye no touch dribblers blaaah!!

• omarnyc
    3654 posts National Call-Up
    Fumbler wrote: »

• nea_tiki
    52 posts Park Captain

it's not a simulation, it's a caricature of football.
  • Scottish21
    2236 posts Fans' Favourite
    Haven't noticed this. Still feel like i'am creating/scoring about the same and my opponents are the same stats wise. Gks still playing great aswell.
  • Jfo88
    22685 posts Club Captain

@Fumbler same probably because I'm good at defending and am pretty conservative on my attacks and build up play
  • COACH
    20494 posts Club Captain
    Jfo88 wrote: »

@Fumbler same probably because I'm good at defending and am pretty conservative on my attacks and build up play

Take some risks boys. Open the game up!
  • Lumitesi
    763 posts An Exciting Prospect
    This must be on console only. On pc games seem to have about the same amount of goals..
  • Scottish21
    2236 posts Fans' Favourite
    Lumitesi wrote: »
    This must be on console only. On pc games seem to have about the same amount of goals..

When a patch is released all sorts of threads pop up lol.
  • Jim
    1379 posts Professional

This. Noticed slight differences since the patch, but nothing that hugely altered gameplay.
  • Stkyfngz
    4847 posts National Call-Up
    If anything i've had a harder time scoring. GK's doing super saves on my easy finesse finishes
  • Incrediblewoody
    126 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Massive scorelines appearing for me too and they feel dirty, to the point I've almost been embarrassed.

Seems most goals are happening because of the defensive AI, I actually laughed out loud last night.. the opponent did a LB + Y (Oh that's back with a passion now!), the ball was luckily over hit, so i pressed Y to bring my keeper out..

My keeper runs past the ball. the opponent then runs it into my goal. CHEERS
  • PVFCB97xD
    13142 posts Has That Special Something
    all in your head :)
  • Rumplefish
    18748 posts World Class

It's usually 1/3 that hate the game, 1/3 that love it and 1/3 that don't care, so whenever they change something that the 1/3 that hated the game wanted, the other 1/3 would start complaining. It's a never ending cycle.
  • PS-4-ADC
    876 posts Semi-Pro
    llukslive wrote: »
    I played one game yesterday and i am a decent player between div 1 and div 2. I won 6 - 4. they were mostly from through passes going through defenders like the flash while they stand and watch for both myself and the opponent. Has anyone had this experience?

played 4 games in Div 2 and not conceded 1 last night....
  • Stkyfngz
    4847 posts National Call-Up
    Rumplefish wrote: »

It's usually 1/3 that hate the game, 1/3 that love it and 1/3 that don't care, so whenever they change something that the 1/3 that hated the game wanted, the other 1/3 would start complaining. It's a never ending cycle.

So true. I guess i'm in the i don't care group, play this a bit every now and then, can't really dislike it but can't really like it as well.
  • Stkyfngz wrote: »
    If anything i've had a harder time scoring. GK's doing super saves on my easy finesse finishes

This 100%
  • DicaniosGod
    Much more fun, quicker more fluid play and more goals!! No more bs NTD to contend with for the whole match! Bring on the goals!
  • SimmoEFC
    11470 posts Has That Special Something
    Haven't noticed this at all. Goalkeepers still OP as ****