Ban Attribute Cards in Online Tournaments

XXSPCXXX
500 posts An Exciting Prospect
So fed up of facing players who use attribute cards on their bronze players in the online tournament. Having some really good games over the last few days with good players who don't cheat. But then someone always comes along with strikers who are +10'd. 1 this morning even kicked off, paused the game immediately & subbed on 2 players just so I wouldn't see them in the starting screen! COME ON!!! just be honest about it - it was obvious what you did!

RANT OVER!

Comments

• Slobasp
    1048 posts Professional
    My son,13, and I got the Champions Shield final last night (we play 45 mins each), only to be confronted with the whole team +10. We lost 4-0. What did my son learn from that? He wanted to boost our team :'(
  • Sokker14
    4247 posts National Call-Up
    I think we should get rid of attribute cards in general. They shouldn't be part of the game.
  • Sokker14 wrote: »
    I think we should get rid of attribute cards in general. They shouldn't be part of the game.
    But how is EA going to give us unnecessary stuff then? :worried:
    Grats on mod tho :mrgreen:

• BangBruvsGaming
    455 posts Sunday League Hero
    Sokker14 wrote: »

Have been saying this for years.
  • XXSPCXXX
    They only seem to help scam people
  • Glass0nion
    3937 posts National Call-Up
    I dont have a problem with it.
  • ScorcherPrime
    3709 posts National Call-Up
    I just won the bronze tournament by using an attribute card on all my players... Made the guy rage quit in the 30th minute when I was 4-0 up and had a penalty. :#
  • XXSPCXXX
    I just won the bronze tournament by using an attribute card on all my players... Made the guy rage quit in the 30th minute when I was 4-0 up and had a penalty. :#

Not surprised! Will have to just to make it a fair game.
  • Domination
    1462 posts Professional
    Uneeded imo. Get rid
  • NejvetsiBorec
    1198 posts Professional
    Agreed, attribute cards are a cheat in bronze and silver tourneys.

Bronze players are limited to <64 overall, by using a +10 attribute cards your player basicly becomes a lets say 73 rated, dont understand why can you use 73 rated player in <64 rating tourney.

Plus this an amazing example for kids, you are playing an important match in real life and youre not good enough, USE STEROIDS!!!
  • Jezza
    99 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Completely agree. Gold teams with every player having an attribute card ruin my day!
  • PVFCB97xD
    13142 posts Has That Special Something
    Slobasp wrote: »
    My son,13, and I got the Champions Shield final last night (we play 45 mins each), only to be confronted with the whole team +10. We lost 4-0. What did my son learn from that? He wanted to boost our team :'(

you have a very clever son :wink:
  • Aspral
    3525 posts National Call-Up
    I'd be more than happy if they didn't exist. Most cup finals you go in have a fully steroid boosted team you have to play against.
  • ASH32
    1791 posts Play-Off Hero

Totally agree, just put more silvers in gold packs as the pack filler, will increase silver availability too.