Best LW from the EPL up to 20k?

Yar1nush
36 posts Park Captain
I find Bolasie pretty awkward when it comes to 1 one 1 against the goalkeeper or just even shooting when i have the chance with him, 99% of his shots goes out.
the korean guy (son i think) was great for me, i had him for like 30 matches and he scored loads of goals but i got bored of him because he's with quarter of his stamina after the half time, and also easily get snatched off the ball.

I'm looking for someone different, any suggestions?

Comments

• Ian McCollan FC
    516 posts Sunday League Hero
    deapy. stongish, fast, good shot power and long shot, decent finishing and passing. plus he is black so if you use a black kit and get him in the shadow parts of the stadiums, people cant see him and miss tackling him
  • 3lex
    307 posts Sunday League Hero
    I'd prefer Sterling rather than Depay because of his pace, balance and agility.Both are good players but Sterling was better for me.
  • Yar1nush
    36 posts Park Captain
    deapy. stongish, fast, good shot power and long shot, decent finishing and passing. plus he is black so if you use a black kit and get him in the shadow parts of the stadiums, people cant see him and miss tackling him
    I'm black too and i find it pretty racist.
  • PTY BroZz
    2662 posts Fans' Favourite
    3lex wrote: »
    I'd prefer Sterling rather than Depay because of his pace, balance and agility.Both are good players but Sterling was better for me.

• rckstr
    5288 posts Big Money Move
    Raheem
  • Kove
    4393 posts National Call-Up
    Depay, play to his strengths and you will get on well.
  • DicaniosGod
    5605 posts Big Money Move
    What are Depays strengths over Sterling? I have Sterling and he's ok, not tried Depay as yet!
  • paul24878306
    4717 posts Big Money Move
    Neither of those mentioned. both about pace. Neither havd good passing or shooting really.

For me, Nasri.
  • Orikoru
    10712 posts Has That Special Something
    Don't be afraid to try Mirallas. He was really good for me.