The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

no injuries in CM mode

En1gma78
43 posts Park Captain
Anyone else having this issue? I get no injuries season after season on manager career. Yet if I simulate games through a season players do get injured. I have even had the injury sliders upto 95 and still nothing. Its really p1$$1ng me off tbh

Comments

• En1gma78
    43 posts Park Captain
    Any suggestions??
  • I played 2 premier league seasons and had 1 injury between them but now that i am playing football league 2 the injuries are occurring. i have injury frequency slightly up and and severity lowered and i get 2-3 injuries per lower division season on ps4. 6 weeks worst which suits me fine. Is there a player rating that is resistant to injury? if so and you are playing top flight it might result in that.
  • RobPiz
    123 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I wish my poor Arsenal had this 'issue' in real life!

I agree with you that the injuries mostly occur when simming the game.
    The only other time I see them is from a corner where 2 men go up for the ball.. 2 come down.. and only 1 walks away lol

They should have more 'muscle' injuries in the game and during the game. Only one i see is hamstring and that is later in the match if theyve been sprinting like morons all game.
  • En1gma78
    43 posts Park Captain
    It really annoys the hell outta me tbh. We want the stupid game to be as realistic as possible. Its been good past few years for injuries. But this has just taken it back to older FIFA games where you hardly ever saw injuries. I have had as I said both sliders on 95 and still had no injuries other than those from simming matches.....whinging on here won't change it tho cause EA don't give a $h!t
  • RobPiz
    123 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    You said it pal!

To be honest, I can't even bring myself to play CM this year.
    The AI are so annoying to play against.
    Pass along the back line perfectly whenever you press...
    All i was doing is let them come into midfield and then take it off them easy.
    But that gets old fast.
  • En1gma78
    43 posts Park Captain
    Anyone know if the camera type you use plays any part in this issue?? ie I play default cam height/zoom both 5.....just wondering if you use a different camera if it makes a difference to the amount of injuries. The game plays completely different with each different camera angle so was just wondering. Its really bugging me tbh