Gullit

MikeyP_FC
14666 posts Has That Special Something
Who has or has had Gullit?

If you have, do you ever plan on selling?

If you had, why did you sell and do you plan on re-buying?

I've been playing a lot with Pogba CAM recently (moved up from CM) and I am loving it. I can only imagine Ruud there.

Comments

• Adamsky
    128 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I have Gullit in my team, I don't plan on selling him ever. He feels really special when he has the ball, he can do anything with the ball. He's so unique, he's strong, fast, tall, and has all the stats you need for a player to dominate. The only problem I had with him was that his finishing was inconsistent, usually he'd smash them in easily, occasionally he'd sky a relatively easy chance.
  • MikeyP_FC
    edited December 2015
    What I like to hear! What team/formations have you tried with him?
    Edit @Adamsky
  • therandomjack
    1389 posts Professional
    Fab player - paid 1.2 for him and won't sell, played him all over the shop CDM, CM and CAM. Finishing is inconsistent but occasionally really mullers a shot without you knowing it. Will get the real feel of him again tonight - been playing with a knackered controller without realising how knackered it is till it finally died -in the process have dropped div 2 - div 6 in 4 seasons ! Bit the bullet bought new today!
  • MikeyP_FC
    Cool! Yeah I remember I was bidding on you against that Gullit IIRC. I think I had like 1,170 coins free at the time so I knew it would be a long shot but glad he stayed in the fam!
    @therandomjack
  • Adamsky
    MikeyP_FC wrote: »
    What I like to hear! What team/formations have you tried with him?
    Edit @Adamsky

Used him at CF in the 433 false 9. He got moved back to LCM because I put Bergkamp at CF. Here's my current team. http://www.futbin.com/16/squad/103092
  • Adamsky
    edited December 2015
  • MikeyP_FC
    Another standard Hubocan team.... ;)
  • Adamsky
    Another standard Hubocan team.... ;)
    He's the next player I'm changing, he's the weakest part of the team.
  • eltoro
    1759 posts Play-Off Hero
    I have Gullit and I'm not selling him this time. Had him last year and sold for Pele, but missed him so went back. No other player holds that for me. I build around him all the time (constantly changing team). The majority of folk who have had him will tell you the same (inc me) he's the BEST all round player in the game. He makes me laugh the way Zidane did when he played, he's that good. You will never regret the outlay...
  • MikeyP_FC
    There's one about to end currently $1.21 on bids. Not fresh. So so tempted to overbid but going to hold out for a few weeks and hope I can get cheaper. Might be foolish given supply.
  • Dannycpfc
    690 posts Sunday League Hero
    I doubt he will get that much cheaper tbh
  • MikeyP_FC
    We will see!
  • MikeyP_FC
    Worst case, I don't think he'll go up much in price.
  • MikeyP_FC
    Anyone here just win that fresh Gullit? Sold 1.232
  • eltoro
    1759 posts Play-Off Hero
    @MikeyP_FC damn, that's good.
  • DirtyDishFC
    11028 posts Moderator

You are looking at the winner. I sent him back up for around 1.5. If he sells oh well and if he doesnt oh well. I lost so many coins this weekend and he cost near everything and I wont have money for packs to get more coins for like a month and half (going ham on Christmas). Maybe a 2200 FP's here and there.
  • MikeyP_FC
    Yeah was bidding but only have 1.29, just bought TIF Neymar! Probably best I didn't blow all my remaining coins... I don't care about fresh so I'm hoping for cheaper in a few weeks. But if I had won.. No regrets!
  • MikeyP_FC

You are looking at the winner. I sent him back up for around 1.5. If he sells oh well and if he doesnt oh well. I lost so many coins this weekend and he cost near everything and I wont have money for packs to get more coins for like a month and half (going ham on Christmas). Maybe a 2200 FP's here and there.

Congrats man! There was a 3rd bidder there at times. Glad it's staying in the fam...
  • eltoro
    1759 posts Play-Off Hero
    @MikeyP_FC dennis up at 629
  • MikeyP_FC
    @eltoro Trying to resist all but too good to be true deals right now... But I see someone bought him 618 and Relisted at 684. GL!

@DirtyDishFC I assume that is yours $1475/2400? You dog!!! You've got a bid. Congrats man. Cool 170k guaranteed assuming it's yours.
  • ECUPirates
    1124 posts Professional
    I was fortunate enough to get him in a draft last week and my word he was incredible! I was using him at CAM in a 4-3-1-2 and he just bossed everything. Finished with 13 goals and 6 assists in 4 games. I loved him so much I thought about selling off all my Fifa 16 stuff so I can get him on Fifa 15 haha.