aguero or neymar ?

FIS
4286 posts National Call-Up
i'm using bale atm and he is **** for some reason so who should use in 4312 next to ronaldo ???

Comments

• sH0Tz
    233 posts Sunday League Hero
    Neymar easily.
  • FIS
    edited December 2015
    sH0Tz wrote: »
    Neymar easily.

i should have said that i have to downgrade my boateng to godin if i'm going with neymar
    is he worth 100k over aguero ?
  • sH0Tz
    233 posts Sunday League Hero
    FIS wrote: »
    sH0Tz wrote: »
    Neymar easily.

i should have said that i have to downgrade my boateng to godin if i'm going with neymar
    is he worth 100k over aguero ?

Even still I'd say yes. Aguero get's bullied far too often for my liking and Neymar is more clinical with the double 5*'s being another huge plus. Godin is superb as well anyway so you won't be disappointed in the sense.
  • Diggy
    13630 posts Has That Special Something
    IF dybala & you can link him with Pogba & still have change
  • P1stolpete187
    5926 posts Big Money Move
    That's a tough one I have both but I would probably say the double 5 stars make Neymar the better choice.
  • FIS
    Diggy wrote: »
    IF dybala & you can link him with Pogba & still have change

i have dybala in my fitness team , i guess i'm going with neymar thanks guys :)
  • Hippyboy6
    16884 posts World Class
    Neymar all day long. I've tried Aguero out twice now (25 games in total) & can't get on with him, used my loan Neymar & he scored 9 in 7 at striker.... He got 4 assists as well.
  • Il THE WOLF lI
    4683 posts National Call-Up
    Hippyboy6 wrote: »
    Neymar all day long. I've tried Aguero out twice now (25 games in total) & can't get on with him, used my loan Neymar & he scored 9 in 7 at striker.... He got 4 assists as well.

Agreed, Neymar is the GOAT