The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

PATCH 1.04

KitoDudi
41 posts Park Captain

The game is regressing with each update. The gameplay this horrible. Very fast, automatic passes, frail defense, easily dribble and PACE ... EA, i suggest you return to gameplay 1.01. Or will I have to wait fifa 17?

Comments

• bigpokey24
    4862 posts Big Money Move
    is this in FUT or that awful head to head?
  • M4YON
    1026 posts Professional
    edited December 2015
    KitoDudi wrote: »
    The game is regressing with each update. The gameplay this horrible. Very fast, automatic passes, frail defense, easily dribble and PACE ... EA, i suggest you return to gameplay 1.01. Or will I have to wait fifa 17?

You're playing a different game to everyone else...

Pace is nerfed I've seen Mertersacker catch up with depay along with similar bullsh*t.

Dribbling was OP but now every player sprint turns like an American Fridge, so it harder to abuse.

Defending is a little difficult but it's about mastering jockeying you'll get used to it.

Passing is a bit tricky its certainly changed cant decide whether its better or worse.
  • KitoDudi
    41 posts Park Captain
    bigpokey24 wrote: »

SEASONS, Division 1, NOW made 3 goals dribbling the entire team's opponent. in patch 1.01 would have to make good exchange of passes to reach the goal.
  • DicaniosGod
    5450 posts Big Money Move

SEASONS, Division 1, NOW made 3 goals dribbling the entire team's opponent. in patch 1.01 would have to make good exchange of passes to reach the goal.

Your exactly the kind of player that exploits and ruins this game!!

• Delbert Grady
    78 posts Park Captain

So you're going to punish EA by buying Fifa 17?

Good plan.
  • KitoDudi
    41 posts Park Captain

Your exactly the kind of player that exploits and ruins this game!!

negative, I'm here complaining that style of play. calling for a balanced update.
  • KitoDudi
    41 posts Park Captain

Good plan.

do not want to punish EA, I just want a good game.
  • Aspral
    3657 posts National Call-Up

You referred to yourself as a true fifa fan in the other post and you're openly saying you're trying to use exploits to score.

You have to remember so many people play the game. You can't please all of the people all of the time.
  • WildaF3niX
    2070 posts Fans' Favourite

Good plan.

Hahaha bro that will bever happen due to idiots exploiting everything on this game. And if they cant, they complain about it to ea and these idioylts are changing the game for them - via pace change throught patches
  • KitoDudi
    41 posts Park Captain
    WildaF3niX wrote: »

Good plan.

Hahaha bro that will bever happen due to idiots exploiting everything on this game. And if they cant, they complain about it to ea and these idioylts are changing the game for them - via pace change throught patches

true! that's it.
    The game was good! now turned ''FIFAFORSPEED'' .. haha
  • KitoDudi
    41 posts Park Captain
    Aspral wrote: »

You referred to yourself as a true fifa fan in the other post and you're openly saying you're trying to use exploits to score.

You have to remember so many people play the game. You can't please all of the people all of the time.

Yes, this patch have to explore speed and dribbling to win.
    I hope this will change.