The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

I'm going to float a crazy idea about Pro Clubs

Puffascruffowitz
34 posts Last Pick at the Park
I have a sneaking suspicion that EA are secretly glad about the resetting attributes glitch in Pro Clubs. Now I'm not saying they've left that major glitch in on purpose (although I wouldn't put that past them). I'm saying that they've probably realized that ❤️❤️❤️❤️ off Pro Club players means that less people will care when they remove the mode entirely.

I personally know 2 devoted Pro Clubs players who've gotten reset twice this year and just completely given up. Good news for EA because that's 2 less people that will be making noise when they axe Pro Clubs.

Much easier to take something away from people when they're frustrated with a broken product than it is to take something away which pretty much everyone is enjoying.

Just saying.... :/

Comments

• Ertrko
    106 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I have a sneaking suspicion that EA are secretly glad about the resetting attributes glitch in Pro Clubs. Now I'm not saying they've left that major glitch in on purpose (although I wouldn't put that past them). I'm saying that they've probably realized that ❤️❤️❤️❤️ off Pro Club players means that less people will care when they remove the mode entirely.

I personally know 2 devoted Pro Clubs players who've gotten reset twice this year and just completely given up. Good news for EA because that's 2 less people that will be making noise when they axe Pro Clubs.

Much easier to take something away from people when they're frustrated with a broken product than it is to take something away which pretty much everyone is enjoying.

Could not agree more. If EA is planning this, they are missing one huge point.

If they remove virtual pro, i will simply not gonna buy the next game rather than switching to FUT mod. Also many players will do the same. It will not help them but also decrease their revenue.

We have come to a point that even keeping the mod same in Fifa 17 will not help many to buy the game. If no improvement at virtual, i will just not buy even if they wont remove it.

• DannyUK
    411 posts Sunday League Hero

That is true, that is what I think also and alot of other people. I do feel they are gearing up to take this mode out to free up space within the game to either expand on FUT or to introduce a new mode in the game. I don't know if it's going to be in Fifa 17 or not but I would guess at yes it will be in Fifa 17 while they are working on new things and in 18 it will be gone.

I've had my player reset 1 and it made me give up, I was 90 CAM spent alot of time in the game to get to that level then I was knocked back to 83 so I started playing coop game mode for awhile to see if they would fix it. After contacting an EA advisor they have told me they are still working on my case and will resolve it soon but have not found a solution yet but I will be compensated I just wish I could believe them.

I've just started to play it again last night after a month or so out of the mode and i'll see how it goes, I'm certainly not putting the effort into it as I did previously until it has been fixed.
  • Andyomazing
    374 posts Sunday League Hero
    Agree with all above back to pes if pro clubs is gone next year :(