Comments

• rblue
    3170 posts National Call-Up
    3 mins late fam
  • mneilan
    1188 posts Professional
    i hope prices of players will crash again i missed out on a few of my targets and hope to get them cheap
  • rblue
    3170 posts National Call-Up
    mneilan wrote: »
    i hope prices of players will crash again i missed out on a few of my targets and hope to get them cheap

mneilan mate i hope you get every player you want for cheap <3
  • mneilan
    1188 posts Professional
    rblue wrote: »

mneilan mate i hope you get every player you want for cheap <3

same with you
  • Boabdust
    4787 posts National Call-Up

Are you gonna make another 10 threads asking if you should buy them to not listen and miss out on them again to make another 10 threads telling us that you missed the boat again?
  • mneilan
    1188 posts Professional
    Boabdust wrote: »

Are you gonna make another 10 threads asking if you should buy them to not listen and miss out on them again to make another 10 threads telling us that you missed the boat again?

nope
  • AlexSolm
    8205 posts League Winner
  • dylandotcom
    138 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    They should be webapp only deals.
  • Hippyboy6
    16885 posts World Class
    They should be webapp only deals.

Definitely not, I'm off work tomorrow :D
  • BurtThePenguin
    787 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Assuming this will just be a re-run of BF's deals... what times were the 100k packs on Friday?
  • JR
    8062 posts League Winner
    Assuming this will just be a re-run of BF's deals... what times were the 100k packs on Friday?
    5 maybe 6
  • P1stolpete187
    5926 posts Big Money Move
    Nice timing I just bought a new team I've been waiting all day for them to announce this all day and gave in about an hour ago.
  • FIS
    4286 posts National Call-Up
    Nice timing I just bought a new team I've been waiting all day for them to announce this all day and gave in about an hour ago.

they won't drop that much ;)
  • BackDaddy
    3268 posts National Call-Up
    Best time to buy on black friday was 5 am uk due to panic selling and one special packs dropped everyone was wanting to buy their teams at the same time....

Do you think it will be different for cyber Monday as alot of people will just stay with the team they have therefore less panic selling beforehand and less demand to buy when packs come out, causing it to drop later in the day?
  • BackDaddy

EA were never going to miss an excuse for big revenue
  • Runefang
    6045 posts Big Money Move
    BackDaddy wrote: »
    Best time to buy on black friday was 5 am uk due to panic selling and one special packs dropped everyone was wanting to buy their teams at the same time....

Do you think it will be different for cyber Monday as alot of people will just stay with the team they have therefore less panic selling beforehand and less demand to buy when packs come out, causing it to drop later in the day?

50 or 100k packs will be the cheapest times.
  • dudders
    2343 posts Fans' Favourite

just go and have a look at legends mate, how many more cards have been listed and clear signs of undercutting has started, wouldn't say panic selling but probably investors, traders knowing they can make some good coins tommorow
  • BackDaddy
    Runefang wrote: »

I'm leaning toward the same... Will be tempted to buy during that first 50k drop just in case they rise again haha
  • Runefang
    6045 posts Big Money Move

I'm leaning toward the same... Will be tempted to buy during that first 50k drop just in case they rise again haha

haha same, I'd rather err on the side of caution. Prices rose so fast during BF its better to go early than too late.
  • WhoAteAllDepay
    5226 posts Big Money Move

I doubt they will rise. The market isn't prepared like it was for BF, with everyone waiting for it to buy. There has been no hype at all. Plus everyone has already bought their teams as demonstrated by the massive rises in prices on Friday and Saturday. There's also the people who will sell up their teams as usual since it's a Monday, adding to the influx on the market. I'm convinced prices will drop right back down to close to the levels they were, especially since there's way less people buying compared to BF.
  • racecar101
    1301 posts Professional
    The crash will happen around the time just before or after the 1st 50k/100k packs.
    Histoy repeats itself very often so should again, a lot of people would have blown their points money on black friday too it will be the same levels of prices but last shorter.
  • Hippyboy6
    16885 posts World Class

I doubt they will rise. The market isn't prepared like it was for BF, with everyone waiting for it to buy. There has been no hype at all. Plus everyone has already bought their teams as demonstrated by the massive rises in prices on Friday and Saturday. There's also the people who will sell up their teams as usual since it's a Monday, adding to the influx on the market. I'm convinced prices will drop right back down to close to the levels they were, especially since there's way less people buying compared to BF.

That's exactly what I think,still debaiting on whether to sell my team and buy tomorrow

I'm willing to risk my spare coins on investments but not my teams
  • Hippyboy6
    16885 posts World Class
    Another Neuer flipped, bought at 117k sold for 134k. It's not huge profits but they all add up :)
  • Hippyboy6
    16885 posts World Class
    Hippyboy6 wrote: »
    Another Neuer flipped, bought at 117k sold for 134k. It's not huge profits but they all add up :)

Do you get your players on bid or BIN?

Mainly bids unless a cheap BIN pops up while I'm looking. I don't have the patience for spamming. I tend to bid on 3 or 4 that finish around the same time, then watch them.

I do the same with Pogba, although I do use him when I'm playing, list him when I've finished. I've done 9 Neuers today, all around 12k profit, one more & I'll keep the "free" one :)
  • deltsbrah
    541 posts An Exciting Prospect
    People went a little loopy last night sold a cam to cm card for 5k bin.
  • DirtyDishFC
    11028 posts Moderator
    I think with less demand for buying cards and the always apparent demand of buying packs, that there will be an uptick in supply and a downward trend in demand. Definitely will have investors swooping up cards though so make yourself a guideline on prices.

I have 1 million looking for a striker or possibly a striker and a legend midfielder to complement Vidal and Gattuso ...someone like Deco or Costa. Maybe Okocha but Im not thrilled at the idea of him playing CM. It could probably work though with Vidal being very good defensively and Gattuso being pure defensive.
  • Shane
    23803 posts Club Captain
    when do you guys think will be the best time to invest in SIF Godin? I'm on ps but dont think it makes much of a difference asking for advice regarding cyber monday
  • EDDlE
    1728 posts Play-Off Hero
    Caved and bought Aguero for 199K
  • chaser2k15
    13501 posts Has That Special Something
    Shane wrote: »
    when do you guys think will be the best time to invest in SIF Godin? I'm on ps but dont think it makes much of a difference asking for advice regarding cyber monday

I keep putting off buying him. I am on xb1 and he is holding his price well.
  • Galaynn
    375 posts Sunday League Hero
    I think with less demand for buying cards and the always apparent demand of buying packs, that there will be an uptick in supply and a downward trend in demand. Definitely will have investors swooping up cards though so make yourself a guideline on prices.

I have 1 million looking for a striker or possibly a striker and a legend midfielder to complement Vidal and Gattuso ...someone like Deco or Costa. Maybe Okocha but Im not thrilled at the idea of him playing CM. It could probably work though with Vidal being very good defensively and Gattuso being pure defensive.

Rui Costa is amazing mate

I play him wide CAM (and sometime central CAM) in a 4231 but would also work great as a wide CM I believe