Aston Villa F.C.

Comments

• Farlz
    7745 posts League Winner
    Can't really tell you much, made a couple appearances in our relegation season and looked alright. However, he was apparently awful at Walsall and obviously doesn't seem like the Stevenage loan went any better this season

he did start some massive brawl in an u23 game though which was class
  • WS100889
    256 posts Sunday League Hero
    Now that we at Barnsley and BFC (Barnsley FC) itself as got the takeover in place , I am confident thing are going to change and we will be moving up the championship table a lot more now and taking you other teams down the league with hopefully better players come January when the transfer market opens.

Com On You Reds,
  • Farlz
    7745 posts League Winner
    I knew I should have waited before giving Bruce any credit at all because everything I knew would happen, has happened. All well and good scraping some 1-0/2-1 wins against lower half sides but any team with a bit of quality we're just a shambles.

All the money we've spent and not a single win against the top 7, not even a single decent performance.
  • maTTeOs_mAZzA
    3223 posts National Call-Up
    Early 2-0 lead and of course we give it up, and before half time too.

Bruce out.
  • Ash
    21413 posts Club Captain

all blades arent we
  • Farlz
    7745 posts League Winner
    they weren't even good themselves which makes it even more frustrating how much we struggled
  • WS100889
    256 posts Sunday League Hero
    Ash wrote: »
    all blades arent we

Absolutely NOT

All Super Reds Aka Tykes
  • Farlz
    7745 posts League Winner
    bruce disasterclass
  • maTTeOs_mAZzA
    edited December 2017
    We've made our way down outside the playoff places. Thanks Brucie you fat heap of ****. @Tamerlane
  • Tamerlane
    5281 posts Big Money Move
    We've made our way down outside the playoff places. Thanks Brucie you fat heap of ****. @Tamerlane

:D
  • Tamerlane
    5281 posts Big Money Move
    Bruce getting the job done.
  • Farlz
    7745 posts League Winner
    Wow
  • Ash
    21413 posts Club Captain
    Eat it
  • Farlz
    7745 posts League Winner
    :D The performance tonight is exactly why Bruce gets so much ****

High pressing, quick counters, not constantly hitting aimless long balls. We can play well and yet we very rarely see it
  • IntoxicatedSeal
    1421 posts Professional
    Let's be honest, if you somehow get promoted with Bruce then you are heading straight back down with Bruce.
  • maTTeOs_mAZzA
    All of a sudden we start 2018 with a 5-0 win over a side in the top 6. Why is Brucie torturing us with this rollercoaster of a season?
  • Ash
    21413 posts Club Captain
    :smile:
  • Farlz
    7745 posts League Winner
    Genuinely not fussed

We were never gonna win the thing/take it serious so win or lose I couldn't really care
  • maTTeOs_mAZzA
    Couldn't care less about a good cup run this season. We need to get out of this horrible league.
  • Farlz
    7745 posts League Winner

god I'd love Ulloa, a big fella who can stick the ball in the net perfect
  • Ash
    21413 posts Club Captain
    Ulloa's doggers like, Amartey is unlikely unless we get a new right back in the window as Simpson's injured atm
  • Farlz
    7745 posts League Winner
    Ulloa would be fine for the Championship don't you think?

Don't understand Amartey tho. We have 4 bloody right backs as it is we don't need cover there and in midfield we're fine
  • Ash
    21413 posts Club Captain
    Amartey plays centre back for Ghana so could be for that? I do have my doubts about Ulloa being able to do it at this level now, he's at least perfect for a Bruce team though. Think you'll only nab him if we're able to get some form of guarantee you'll take him.
  • maTTeOs_mAZzA
    Ulloa is a bit like Gestede isn't he? Could be alright at this level.

I'd take any striker at the moment. Hogan is still not good enough and we can't rely on Keinan every week.
  • Farlz
    7745 posts League Winner
    Axel Tuanzebe from United coming in on loan
  • maTTeOs_mAZzA
    Up to 4th now. Not the worst outcome, would of loved to grab that 3rd spot. Still within touching distance of 2nd. Hogan looks like hes proving me wrong which is great to see.

Don't know too much about Tuanzebe, he can play CB right?
  • Ahmer50x
    11566 posts Has That Special Something
    Up to 4th now. Not the worst outcome, would of loved to grab that 3rd spot. Still within touching distance of 2nd. Hogan looks like hes proving me wrong which is great to see.

Yeah. He's a super promising CB. Played a few at the tail end of last season for us.

Will be great for you if he gets chances.
  • maTTeOs_mAZzA
    edited January 2018
    Ahmer50x wrote: »

Yeah. He's a super promising CB. Played a few at the tail end of last season for us.

He should definitely get game time, most likely in midweek. Terry and Jedinak are still not 100% fit.
  • Ahmer50x
    11566 posts Has That Special Something
    Ahmer50x wrote: »

He should definitely get game time, most likely in midweek. Terry and Jedinak are still not 100% fit.

Mourinho has said United will wait to decide whether to let him go on loan so he won't likely be there in midweek.