The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

SPFL/Scottish Lounge (Aberdeen Champions 2015/16)

Comments

• simsieg
    9492 posts League Winner
    Nobody from this Lounge is pushing for Stewart to be in the MC Bronze. How come?
  • Mac Marvel
    1802 posts Play-Off Hero
    I was going to tell you sim his form seems to have dipped a little, also i cant deal with the stress of arguing for a player i want included this year.
  • Dean
    840 posts Semi-Pro
    Korthan wrote: »
    Still living in hope that Adam Rooney will one day get an IF.

Hat trick tomorrow should do it...
  • Keith
    2390 posts Moderator
    simsieg wrote: »
    Nobody from this Lounge is pushing for Stewart to be in the MC Bronze. How come?

I hope the stats will speak for themselves rather than requiring us to parade his name about hoping for it to catch on :) Also, whilst I do hope we get two TOTS players, Jason Denayer is massively ahead of any other SPFL candidate so if we do only get one spot then he should be it.
  • simsieg
    9492 posts League Winner
    Keith wrote: »

I hope the stats will speak for themselves rather than requiring us to parade his name about hoping for it to catch on :) Also, whilst I do hope we get two TOTS players, Jason Denayer is massively ahead of any other SPFL candidate so if we do only get one spot then he should be it.
    His stats are very good, but it seems weird that nobody even brought him up in the first place. His FUT card is a bit crap, that might be why :tongue:

• Connor
    252 posts Sunday League Hero
    Hi
  • S-Dog
    2628 posts Fans' Favourite
    Mon the hoops!

Still raging there wasn't a MOTM card from the league cup final.
  • chaz
    1905 posts Play-Off Hero
    He plays for Dundee. Nobody like Dundee.

@Korthan he's got a good chance of TOTS surely? That can't be too far away now that the suggestion threads are up.
  • jamie
    1584 posts Play-Off Hero
    RfCxAmy wrote: »
    The fact that I cannot even select one player worthy of a TOTS card for Rangers sums up our season

been shocking . only way is up hopefully :D
  • Mik
    541 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Ouch :(
  • Salty P3anut
    9597 posts League Winner
    hahah just in to see hibs lost again, they do enjoy a end of season collapse :D
  • RfCxAmy
    5253 posts Big Money Move
    hahah just in to see hibs lost again, they do enjoy a end of season collapse :D
    Just means potentially tomorrow is not a must win although I have a funny feeling inside that we'll get the win.
  • pFx95
    236 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited April 2015
    Didn't even know there was new forums. Sitting staring at the screen wondering why no one's posting anymore like a right fud.
  • pFx95
    1-0 Miller
    ScalyMetallicBumblebee.gif
  • MemphisDepay
    6020 posts Big Money Move
    ffs rangers, you are costing me so much money :(:'(
  • S-Dog
    Does Adam Rooney deserve a most consistent TOTS over Craig Gordon? I don't think so...
  • Mac Marvel
    1802 posts Play-Off Hero
    S-Dog wrote: »
    Does Adam Rooney deserve a most consistent TOTS over Craig Gordon? I don't think so...

What a lot of rubbish, they are not in direct competition with each other. Rooney stats make him a must pick for strikers where Gordons do not.
  • Mac Marvel
    1802 posts Play-Off Hero
    Lee Mcculloch is just scum simple, his team are winning easily why does he need to do that.
  • RfCxAmy
    Mac Marvel wrote: »
    Lee Mcculloch is just scum simple, his team are winning easily why does he need to do that.
    Very stupid decision he's made.
  • Mac Marvel
    1802 posts Play-Off Hero

Just cant get my head round players like him, he may well cost the team.

• Dairee
    573 posts An Exciting Prospect

Just cant get my head round players like him, he may well cost the team.

What did he do? I'm not watching it
  • pFx95
    2-0 Vuckic
    IgnorantGiftedChihuahua.gif

Elbows red card
    SkinnySpitefulBubblefish.gif
  • MarioMonk
    1843 posts Play-Off Hero
    Ah it's back :D
  • S-Dog

What a lot of rubbish, they are not in direct competition with each other. Rooney stats make him a must pick for strikers where Gordons do not.

Really? So which one do you think will win SPL Player of The Year? For being CONSISTENTLY the best performer of the season?
  • Mac Marvel
    1802 posts Play-Off Hero

Really? So which one do you think will win SPL Player of The Year? For being CONSISTENTLY the best performer of the season?

Did you read anything i said.
  • RfCxAmy
    Excellent result today. Can't help but imagine how different this season would be with McCall in charge from the start.
  • Lisbon67
    1533 posts Play-Off Hero

None of them, Stefan Johansen will 100% win POTY
  • jamle1874
    6692 posts Big Money Move
    To say downed tools would be an understatement :/
  • ryanrfctilladie
    142 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Great result for the Gers today, McCulloch killed the game for us IMO, we were bossing the game till he got sent off, promotion here we come!!
  • jamle1874
    6692 posts Big Money Move
    Ref bottled the advantage and the pen, matters nothing anyway for we will be anyway it's great this being a nothing game and having it all sowen up.