The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

SPFL/Scottish Lounge (Aberdeen Champions 2015/16)

Comments

  • Mik
    541 posts An Exciting Prospect
    @TheGreenMachine

    Tuesday 15/9/15
    Aberdeen 2 vs 0 Hamilton

    Saturday 19/9/15
    United 1 vs 2 Inverness
    Hamilton 1 vs 1 Motherwell
    Killie 0 vs 3 St Johnstone
    County 1 vs 1 Patrick
    Dumbarton 0 vs 5 rangers
    Livingston 1 vs 3 hibs

    Sunday 20/9/15
    Aberdeen 2 vs 1 hearts - sky
    Celtic 3 vs 0 Dundee

  • Bilko89
    153 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    fergoosee wrote: »
    Bilko89 wrote: »
    Bilko89 wrote: »
    fergoosee wrote: »
    Mac Marvel wrote: »
    I thought rangers were not in the game, i believe they only had a 3 year contract to include them.

    hopefully they will be, dont see why they couldnt do a new 1 year contract for this year
    fergoosee wrote: »
    Mac Marvel wrote: »
    I thought rangers were not in the game, i believe they only had a 3 year contract to include them.

    hopefully they will be, dont see why they couldnt do a new 1 year contract for this year

    We are definitely in the game, don't worry about that B)

    What makes u so sure ?

    Someone I've spoken to knows one of the data reviewers. Tells us the ratings on a Rangers forum.

    what are the ratings?

    Foderingham 67
    Tavernier 68
    Kiernan 67
    Wilson 65
    Wallace 68
    Holt 62
    Halliday 63
    Zelalem 66
    McKay 61
    Waghorn 67
    Oduwa 55

    Kelly 48
    Hardie 51
    Ball 61
    Law 63
    Miller 67
    Aird 62
    Shiels 61

    Halkett 49
    Walsh 54
    Bell 64
    Templeton 65
    Clark 60
    Thompson 46
  • fergoosee
    12278 posts Has That Special Something
    Bilko89 wrote: »
    fergoosee wrote: »
    Bilko89 wrote: »
    Bilko89 wrote: »
    fergoosee wrote: »
    Mac Marvel wrote: »
    I thought rangers were not in the game, i believe they only had a 3 year contract to include them.

    hopefully they will be, dont see why they couldnt do a new 1 year contract for this year
    fergoosee wrote: »
    Mac Marvel wrote: »
    I thought rangers were not in the game, i believe they only had a 3 year contract to include them.

    hopefully they will be, dont see why they couldnt do a new 1 year contract for this year

    We are definitely in the game, don't worry about that B)

    What makes u so sure ?

    Someone I've spoken to knows one of the data reviewers. Tells us the ratings on a Rangers forum.

    what are the ratings?

    Foderingham 67
    Tavernier 68
    Kiernan 67
    Wilson 65
    Wallace 68
    Holt 62
    Halliday 63
    Zelalem 66
    McKay 61
    Waghorn 67
    Oduwa 55

    Kelly 48
    Hardie 51
    Ball 61
    Law 63
    Miller 67
    Aird 62
    Shiels 61

    Halkett 49
    Walsh 54
    Bell 64
    Templeton 65
    Clark 60
    Thompson 46

    cool thanks
  • Keith
    2390 posts Moderator
    Where on the Rangers forums did you get those stats? :confused:
  • TheGreenMachine
    1716 posts Play-Off Hero
    .
    Keith wrote: »
    Where on the Rangers forums did you get those stats? :confused:

    Shhh its on a Rangers forum so it must be true
  • Swylie96
    274 posts Sunday League Hero

    Tuesday 15/9/15
    Aberdeen 3 vs 1 Hamilton

    Saturday 19/9/15
    United 1 vs 1 Inverness
    Hamilton 2 vs 1 Motherwell
    Killie 0 vs 2 St Johnstone
    County 1 vs 0 Patrick
    Dumbarton 0 vs 3 rangers
    Livingston 0 vs 2 hibs

    Sunday 20/9/15
    Aberdeen 2 vs 1 hearts - sky
    Celtic 2 vs 0 Dundee


  • RfCxAmy
    5253 posts Big Money Move
    Those are some tasty ratings if true. Templeton getting an upgrade though?
  • Bilko89
    153 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited September 2015
    .
    Keith wrote: »
    Where on the Rangers forums did you get those stats? :confused:

    Shhh its on a Rangers forum so it must be true

    It's a guy who knows a guy ;) tells us every year.
    RfCxAmy wrote: »
    Those are some tasty ratings if true. Templeton getting an upgrade though?

    Yh, found that strange! But that's EA for you, sure Oduwa will get an upgrade!!
  • Bilko89
    153 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited September 2015
    DP
  • Connor
    252 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited September 2015
    Tuesday 15/9/15
    Aberdeen 3 - 0 Hamilton

    Saturday 19/9/15
    United 0 - 1 Inverness
    Hamilton 1 - 1 Motherwell
    Killie 0 - 2 St Johnstone
    County 1 - 1 Patrick
    Dumbarton 1 - 4 Rangers
    Livingston 0 - 1 Hibs

    Sunday 20/9/15
    Hearts 0 - 1 Aberdeen
    Celtic 2 - 1 Dundee

  • RfCxAmy
    5253 posts Big Money Move
    Bilko89 wrote: »
    .
    Keith wrote: »
    Where on the Rangers forums did you get those stats? :confused:

    Shhh its on a Rangers forum so it must be true

    It's a guy who knows a guy ;) tells us every year.
    RfCxAmy wrote: »
    Those are some tasty ratings if true. Templeton getting an upgrade though?

    Yh, found that strange! But that's EA for you, sure Oduwa will get an upgrade!!
    Clark as well getting an upgrade. Could this be the year where Wallace slowly creeps back up to the 70s as well...
  • fergoosee
    12278 posts Has That Special Something
    edited September 2015
    RfCxAmy wrote: »
    Bilko89 wrote: »
    .
    Keith wrote: »
    Where on the Rangers forums did you get those stats? :confused:

    Shhh its on a Rangers forum so it must be true

    It's a guy who knows a guy ;) tells us every year.
    RfCxAmy wrote: »
    Those are some tasty ratings if true. Templeton getting an upgrade though?

    Yh, found that strange! But that's EA for you, sure Oduwa will get an upgrade!!
    Clark as well getting an upgrade. Could this be the year where Wallace slowly creeps back up to the 70s as well...

    that would be so good. mckay 61 looks like he could be good if he has a bit of pace
  • Bilko89
    153 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Oduwa:
    Acceleration 65
    Agility 67
    Sprint speed 68

    :'(
  • PintOfMagennis
    4455 posts National Call-Up
    Motherwell sign craig samson.... DO they want relegated???
  • fergoosee
    12278 posts Has That Special Something
    Bilko89 wrote: »
    Oduwa:
    Acceleration 65
    Agility 67
    Sprint speed 68

    :'(

    uv got to be kidding me. so much faster than that
  • RfCxAmy
    5253 posts Big Money Move
    Bilko89 wrote: »
    Oduwa:
    Acceleration 65
    Agility 67
    Sprint speed 68

    :'(
    Where'd you get that from?
  • jamle1874
    6692 posts Big Money Move
    Has it even been confirmed rangers are in the game yet?
  • Lisbon67
    1533 posts Play-Off Hero
    pitch-38846.jpg
    :'(
  • PintOfMagennis
    4455 posts National Call-Up
    423675af022cec876d90fa326fd83a6d.png

    not entirely bad, an if will come too this week , struggled for defenders and a gk but cammy bell would do
  • Keith
    2390 posts Moderator
    I invite you all to the FIFA 16 version of the SPFL Lounge!
    http://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/81148/spfl-scottish-lounge#latest

    This one will be closed for now.
Sign In or Register to comment.