serie a cf

smeggybowler
332 posts Sunday League Hero
currently using 4411 formation with dybala st and if perisic as cf,anyone else used any better
serie a cf as ivan is just not cutting the mustard

Comments

  • woggyboy86
    1556 posts Play-Off Hero
    Cassano
  • gregeth2000
    2681 posts Fans' Favourite
    As long as you don't mind him not moving, totti is amazing. Otherwise you could try pogba if you have the coins, or for a cheaper alternative, try perreya
  • Dez1888
    1152 posts Professional
    edited November 2015
    Cheap option is Hernanes, I use him and I can afford any CF in Serie A. I also felt that same about Perisic.
  • CR7BRUH
    3884 posts National Call-Up
    Di Natale is amazing!
  • Advait
    14717 posts World Class
    How come no one has said Mertens :anguished:
  • ha032742
    35285 posts Moderator
    IF Felipe Anderson would be my choice
  • DrWorm
    522 posts An Exciting Prospect
    CR7BRUH wrote: »
    Di Natale is amazing!

    I agree, he is fantastic this year and great in this role for this formation. I want his TOTW card above all others.
  • Fumbler
    2509 posts Fans' Favourite
    Totti

    /end thread
  • hayhor1
    14428 posts Has That Special Something
    Advait wrote: »
    How come no one has said Mertens :anguished:

    Cause we are not are dribble pace ****.
  • Advait
    14717 posts World Class
    hayhor1 wrote: »
    Advait wrote: »
    How come no one has said Mertens :anguished:

    Cause we are not are dribble pace ****.

    With all due respect, you probably didn't see his great stats apart from pace
  • DrWorm
    522 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Fumbler wrote: »
    Totti

    /end thread

    He's great also. Serie A has a number of options - Di Natale, Totti and Cassano are all quality
  • CR7BRUH
    3884 posts National Call-Up
    DrWorm wrote: »
    CR7BRUH wrote: »
    Di Natale is amazing!

    I agree, he is fantastic this year and great in this role for this formation. I want his TOTW card above all others.

    His dribbling is sooo good
  • hayhor1
    14428 posts Has That Special Something
    Advait wrote: »
    hayhor1 wrote: »
    Advait wrote: »
    How come no one has said Mertens :anguished:

    Cause we are not are dribble pace ****.

    With all due respect, you probably didn't see his great stats apart from pace

    Oh I see all the stats but what I see the most is the people using him and abusing his dribbling/pace. For me a CAM or CF spot like that is about passing.
  • Advait
    14717 posts World Class
    hayhor1 wrote: »
    Advait wrote: »
    hayhor1 wrote: »
    Advait wrote: »
    How come no one has said Mertens :anguished:

    Cause we are not are dribble pace ****.

    With all due respect, you probably didn't see his great stats apart from pace

    Oh I see all the stats but what I see the most is the people using him and abusing his dribbling/pace. For me a CAM or CF spot like that is about passing.

    I used him as my cam in 433(4)
    Never got to utilise his pace in the midfield but his general quickness and agility were great. Shooting and passing were top quality. And free kicks too
  • bollard80
    1037 posts Professional
    IF hamisk absoulute monster
Sign In or Register to comment.