Feel sorry for people who already bought their teams

deanslo85
510 posts An Exciting Prospect
edited November 2015
^^

35 packs 24h

Probably lightning rounds because when 25k packs were in store they announced happy thanksgiving day

;)

Comments

• Biglij
    79 posts Park Captain
    when are you buying?
  • deanslo85
    Tomorrow evening at peak time or sunday evening ;)
  • Bob_Dylan
    19409 posts World Class
    I feel sorry for those who has to keep checking prices every 10 minutes ;)
  • DadBod
    6302 posts Big Money Move
    What happened? Vidal already 10k? Boateng 30k? If those prices are not yet that low then no need to be sorry about lol
  • deanslo85
    What happened? Vidal already 10k? Boateng 30k? If those prices are not yet that low then no need to be sorry about lol

I don't care about cheap players. We will see high priced players. If you bought messi for 1 million and i will buy him for 900k, i can buy for 100k other players... And that's not little... ;)

Don't be rude guys, if you regret that you bought your teams already :joy:
  • Shadow_185
    7051 posts Big Money Move
    deanslo85 wrote: »

I don't care about cheap players. We will see high priced players. If you bought messi for 1 million and i will buy him for 900k, i can buy for 100k other players... And that's not little... ;)

lol... ibra was yesterday 790k, now 860k :p
  • Shadow_185
    7051 posts Big Money Move
    Shadow_185 wrote: »

motm ofc
  • icemaker
    527 posts Sunday League Hero
    SIF De Bruyne already up by 20k
  • deanslo85

That's because of night... We will see later on
  • GiveMeKoke
    1530 posts Play-Off Hero
    SIF Lewa was being binned for 310, now 340?
  • The longest yard
    5729 posts Big Money Move
    Only NIF will drop and this weeks IF
  • PS-GamerNeil
    2341 posts Fans' Favourite
    All the cards have expired over night. Once they relist the under cutting begins again and they will drop.
  • ha032742
    35462 posts Moderator
    GiveMeKoke wrote: »

I think more people are buying now,
  • Lucas23
    696 posts Semi-Pro
    I bought messi for a good price. He wont drop lower.
  • The longest yard
    ha032742 wrote: »
    GiveMeKoke wrote: »

I think more people are buying now,

This
  • racecar101
    1301 posts Professional
    edited November 2015
    So glad I held off let the panic selling commence ! sell sell sell you will lose so many coins if you don't sell before black friday !

Messi will be buyable at 600k on black friday
  • Darlia
    3640 posts National Call-Up
    Got Ibra yesterday for 418, cheapest bin is 617 now.
  • Ali_M_7
    100 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Just buy when your happy with the price dont leave it too late or you mite miss the oppertunity
  • Andybelfast
    10957 posts Has That Special Something
    Ali_M_7 wrote: »
    Just buy when your happy with the price dont leave it too late or you mite miss the oppertunity

• The longest yard
    racecar101 wrote: »
    So glad I held off let the panic selling commence ! sell sell sell you will lose so many coins if you don't sell before black friday !

Are you smoking? You'll be lucky if players drop another 10-20k today, and they will start going up tomorrow as everyone is buying teams
  • deanslo85

Are you smoking? You'll be lucky if players drop another 10-20k today, and they will start going up tomorrow as everyone is buying teams

And they will fall again because of cyber monday ;) . Or maybe even before, because we don't know what EA will do, just like today nobody expected this ;) ...
  • Cameron-NCAFC
    1062 posts Professional
    I personally think if cards will stay about the same, but think nif cards will drop heavily on the mid priced players!
  • deanslo85

Already 820k and he will fall later today
  • The longest yard

And they will fall again because of cyber monday ;) . Or maybe even before, because we don't know what EA will do, just like today nobody expected this ;) ...

Cyber Monday won't have much of an effect
  • Torminator
    1368 posts Professional
    Thats why I only bought High end IF's that are out of packs. NIF i will buy after BF. :smile:
  • racecar101
    1301 posts Professional
    ifs are falling and will fall too
  • deanslo85

Cyber Monday won't have much of an effect

We will see... ;) ... Like everybody said fut united won't have much effect
  • mhh1981
    2520 posts Fans' Favourite
    Im not sorry I built my team last week. I have one week playing time!
  • Andybelfast
    mhh1981 wrote: »
    Im not sorry I built my team last week. I have one week playing time!

• Andybelfast
    It's a football game at the end of the day not how much coins I'm going to save. Why not just build a team you like before worrying about some coins