IF Laporte & IF koscielny reviews?

Scottish21
2236 posts Fans' Favourite
Thinking about buying these 2 for me team but haven't tried them. Do they feel like top defenders in the game? Any difference with NIFs?

Was going to go with IF otamendi and kompany but mandanda IF came out so bought him to try.

Comments

• Scottish21
    edited November 2015
    http://www.futhead.com/16/squads/5086324/

That will be my team if i decide to go for them. 4 league hybrid.

Or I gowith

IF otamendi, kompany and courtois.
    Cahill, Terry and courtois.
  • Eric18
    493 posts An Exciting Prospect
    IF Laporte, he feels like an absolute top class centerback. So far I have used all the CBs in La Liga and Laporte is the best behind Ramos. He got the strength, height and decent pace. He is also a master of tackling. Get him and you won't regret. Currently he is going for more than IF Godin and 2 ratings lower, I think traders know his real value well.
  • Torminator
    1622 posts Play-Off Hero
    IF Laporte was the best defender i used. I paired him up with IF Godin and together they were a wall!
  • NewOrder
    1483 posts Play-Off Hero
    Torminator wrote: »
    IF Laporte was the best defender i used. I paired him up with IF Godin and together they were a wall!

agree+ramos, laporte is very VERY good
  • Mike_Lowrey
    1268 posts Professional
    Laporte is solid as a rock. Not much gets past him.
  • Matty94
    90 posts Park Captain
    Laporte is great.
  • Scottish21
    Ok Thanks. Used his NIF lastnight and he was verybgood. Only problem now is.....IF Mandanda was bloody awful for me. Kept doing weird saves and making me ❤️❤️❤️❤️ myself.
  • Crowie
    1678 posts Play-Off Hero
    Eric18 wrote: »
    Currently he is going for more than IF Godin and 2 ratings lower, I think traders know his real value well.

He wasn't until Godins 2IF yesterday.

• racecar101
    1301 posts Professional
    edited November 2015
    Laporte's inform card looks average to me, pepe and martinez is good enough.
  • Rinoa
    997 posts Professional
    I was sceptical about IF Laporte but 200 games later he is the best CB in my club, IF Koscielny was sold a long time ago!
  • Rinoa
    997 posts Professional
    Also if you are using two french Cbs, put LLoris behind them, hes the third best keeper in the game after de gea and neuer
  • Scottish21
    I was using mandanda to boost silvas chem and realised I could fit koscielny and laporte in but IF mandanda lastnight was the worst gk I used. He was shocking in the 8 games i played so he had to go.
  • Rinoa
    997 posts Professional
    He has the acrobat trait which means he makes ❤️❤️❤️❤️ leaps all over the place, his IF's been doing that for years!
  • Scottish21
    Lol. No1 on here should buy him.