My exact reaction too
  • hoban95
    46645 posts FIFA Cover Star
    krakos000 wrote: »
    hoban95 wrote: »
    Batman to be in the Titans season finale :open_mouth:

WAIT WHAT??!

My exact reaction too

After watching this weeks episode of Titans i now know what is happening.
  • P
    7088 posts Big Money Move

WAIT WHAT??!

My exact reaction too

Batman vs Robin. The trailer for the finale makes it look fantastic. What a first season.
  • McRaven
    3268 posts National Call-Up

WAIT WHAT??!

My exact reaction too

Liking Titans a lot more than I thought I would.
    Yeah, it's pretty predictable now. Wondering how much they can use Batman and if they'll actually let him speak as he's DC's biggest gun.
  • krakos000
    16541 posts World Class

I saw that!! I'm working on catching up on flash and arrow to watch the last seasons crossover before I continue onto this season..but I'm tempted to just start titans instead now

Haha I just watched the crossover. I cba to catch up on last season and this of The Flash, And 3 seasons of supergirl.

So for both last seasons crossover and this season it's not necessary to catch up on every show?

• hoban95

I saw that!! I'm working on catching up on flash and arrow to watch the last seasons crossover before I continue onto this season..but I'm tempted to just start titans instead now

Haha I just watched the crossover. I cba to catch up on last season and this of The Flash, And 3 seasons of supergirl.

So for both last seasons crossover and this season it's not necessary to catch up on every show?

Nah I haven’t watched Flash or Supergirl
  • GL
    4280 posts National Call-Up
    I don't know where else to post this but the Godzilla trailer was sick lol
  • Argie8
    4773 posts National Call-Up
    GL wrote: »
    I don't know where else to post this but the Godzilla trailer was sick lol

We used this thread too :D we all agree
  • krakos000
    16541 posts World Class

Ahh okay sweet!! So I'm on the crossover episode on Arrow, so I can just start the other ones and just watch those 4 and then back to catching up on arrow? Sweeeeeeeet. Definitely gonna do that and then watch all the episodes of titans cause **** BATMAN OMG
  • hoban95

Ahh okay sweet!! So I'm on the crossover episode on Arrow, so I can just start the other ones and just watch those 4 and then back to catching up on arrow? Sweeeeeeeet. Definitely gonna do that and then watch all the episodes of titans cause **** BATMAN OMG

Wait the Arrow episode of the crossover is part 2. It goes Flash, Arrow and then Supergirl in order of the 3 crossover episodes.
  • VanBasten12
    6781 posts Big Money Move
    Freakin' confusing seeing you talk crossover in here … :lol:

Caught up on the latest episode on Titans now … Really good!
  • Argie8
    edited December 2018
    Haven't had time to see many films lately but I HAD to see Spider into the spiderverse. And what a decision!

This was utterly fantastic. The animation was unique and gorgeous. The story was original, exciting and heartfelt. And it was hilarious too for good measure.

If you told me this was the best Spiderman film I don't think I could argue with you. I have absolutely no issues with this film.

P.S. the post credits scene is maybe my favourite ever.
    Post edited by Argie8 on
  • krakos000
    16541 posts World Class
    Freakin' confusing seeing you talk crossover in here … :lol:

Caught up on the latest episode on Titans now … Really good!

Haha it's super confusing to me cause I'm 2 seasons behind
  • krakos000
    16541 posts World Class
    Argie8 wrote: »
    Haven't had time to see many films lately but I HAD to see Spider into the spiderverse. And what a decision!

This was utterly fantastic. The animation was unique and gorgeous. The story was original, exciting and heartfelt. And it was hilarious too for good measure.

If you told me this was the best Spiderman film I don't think I could argue with you. I have absolutely no issues with this film.

P.S. the post credits scene are maybe my favourite ever.

I hope my gf wants to go tomorrow to see it!!! I've been so hyped for it!
  • Argie8

believe the hype bro. Still buzzing. the stan lee cameo too :'( :'(
  • Argie8 wrote: »

Hope to see it as well
  • SF9
    8369 posts League Winner
  • hoban95
    SF9 wrote: »

That's beautiful
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    29225 posts Player of the Year
    SF9 wrote: »

That's beautiful

• krakos000
    16541 posts World Class

Omg that movie was **** amazing!!! Its up there with Infinity War as one of my favorite movies this year...The animation throughout the movie(as it built up) felt like a Spiderman comic book acid trip. The story was exciting too and I didn't see the little twist with the villain coming at all. Also the after credits scene had me dying of laughter lol. Oh and my gf actually cried during Stan Lee's cameo...It was way too emotional especially considering when it occured during the movie :'(
  • krakos000
    16541 posts World Class
    Oh and I've watched the first 2 episodes of titans...and damn it's fantastic.
  • Argie8

Omg that movie was **** amazing!!! Its up there with Infinity War as one of my favorite movies this year...The animation throughout the movie(as it built up) felt like a Spiderman comic book acid trip. The story was exciting too and I didn't see the little twist with the villain coming at all. Also the after credits scene had me dying of laughter lol. Oh and my gf actually cried during Stan Lee's cameo...It was way too emotional especially considering when it occured during the movie :'(

Glad you enjoyed it! I have no idea how they did it. they low key made one of the best comic book movies in years and a year ago i didnt even wanna see it! that post credits scene tho omg :D :D So silly but amazing
  • P
    Doom patrol teaser dropped. Hyped for cyborg.
  • hoban95
    P wrote: »

Dunno what to make of it but i really enjoyed the Doom Patrol episode of Titans.
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    29225 posts Player of the Year

Dunno what to make of it but i really enjoyed the Doom Patrol episode of Titans.

Agreed
  • Vert
    15330 posts World Class
    Hope it does well so Brendan gets a decent paycheck
  • P
    It does seem a bit random. Cant wait to watch titans here.
  • hoban95
    Just wanna see this god damn finale...
  • P
    Up for me now
  • hoban95
    edited December 2018
    Up for me now

LINK ME THAT PLEASE :joy: