OT - The Comic Book Shop: New Spiderman Trailer OUT NOW

Comments

  • hoban95
    46645 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Richard wrote: »
    hoban95 wrote: »


    New Suicide Squad trailer

    I dont understand this trailer. They keep showing us funny moments aka ruining it for the real movie. Why? I thought I read they had to do re-shoots to make it more funny since the last trailer basically showed all funny moments.

    The director came out saying the re-shoot rumors to make it more funny were false which i guess was the reason for this trailer.
  • dannyboy
    12692 posts Has That Special Something
    hoban95 wrote: »
    dannyboy wrote: »
    Leto and Robbie are ruining their careers. :disappointed:

    Not sure how. Leto and Robbie's acting speaks for itself. In this movie and every other movie they've done. This movie could be bad and it's still going to make a lot of money from hype and the cast of Will Smith alone. Leto and Robbie looks like they've done a good job with their parts in the movie from the trailer.

    Leave him, he just hates comic book movies.
    Lies, I like X-Men
  • hoban95
    46645 posts FIFA Cover Star
    dannyboy wrote: »
    hoban95 wrote: »
    dannyboy wrote: »
    Leto and Robbie are ruining their careers. :disappointed:

    Not sure how. Leto and Robbie's acting speaks for itself. In this movie and every other movie they've done. This movie could be bad and it's still going to make a lot of money from hype and the cast of Will Smith alone. Leto and Robbie looks like they've done a good job with their parts in the movie from the trailer.

    Leave him, he just hates comic book movies.
    Lies, I like X-Men

    Good for you, buddy :)
  • Grifter
    1473 posts Play-Off Hero
    Affleck was awful :(
  • hoban95
    46645 posts FIFA Cover Star
    edited April 2016
    Grifter wrote: »
    Affleck was awful :(

    How the **** did you come to that conclusion?!

    @Grifter
  • Shaanxz
    19189 posts World Class
    Affleck was pretty good, but the film was pure ****
  • hoban95
    46645 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Shaanxz wrote: »
    Affleck was pretty good, but the film was pure ****

    I found the second half to still be very enjoyable. However i'm a massive comic book fan, so the batman scenes and the fight between Batman and Superman was worth it alone.

    For me Affleck is the best Batman ever on screen as he's the closest to the true comic book version. He was so dark and gritty.
  • Grifter
    1473 posts Play-Off Hero
    hoban95 wrote: »
    Shaanxz wrote: »
    Affleck was pretty good, but the film was pure ****

    I found the second half to still be very enjoyable. However i'm a massive comic book fan, so the batman scenes and the fight between Batman and Superman was worth it alone.

    For me Affleck is the best Batman ever on screen as he's the closest to the true comic book version. He was so dark and gritty.

    Im a huge batman fan, but I just didn't like him. But that could just be that I don't like Ben Affleck. Film wasn't as good as I was expecting either. Just too much going on, got better with the fight scene though. Wish wonder woman was introduced a bit earlier, might have enjoyed it more.
  • hoban95
    46645 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Grifter wrote: »
    hoban95 wrote: »
    Shaanxz wrote: »
    Affleck was pretty good, but the film was pure ****

    I found the second half to still be very enjoyable. However i'm a massive comic book fan, so the batman scenes and the fight between Batman and Superman was worth it alone.

    For me Affleck is the best Batman ever on screen as he's the closest to the true comic book version. He was so dark and gritty.

    Im a huge batman fan, but I just didn't like him. But that could just be that I don't like Ben Affleck. Film wasn't as good as I was expecting either. Just too much going on, got better with the fight scene though. Wish wonder woman was introduced a bit earlier, might have enjoyed it more.

    How you be a huge batman fan and not like Affleck? He's easily the closest thing to the comics :open_mouth:

    Probs that you just don't like Affleck, i managed to get past that pretty easy.

    Wonder Woman was alright, be interesting to see how they bring all these characters together as at the moment we just got files on them.
  • Jeeeeez
    396 posts Sunday League Hero
    Honestly don't know how anyone can think affleck was awful. He was by far the best thing about the film.


    I think showing the funny side to suicide squad is fantastic marketing. Showing it's not all just dark and gritty (not that that's a bad thing). I think they just wanted to show that DC can do "fun" and I have to be honest it looks REALLY good. I think it will make more money than bvs. It had me at the first trailer, I'm just a huge fan of leto and at first when that picture of leto as the the joker come out, I wasn't a fan. But when the trailer hit it gave me goosebumps. Suicide squad won comic con for me.

    Can't wait to see civil war but I can't understand why they're having the world premiere tonight, I've got no chance of avoiding spoilers till the 29th.
  • hoban95
    46645 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Jeeeeez wrote: »
    Honestly don't know how anyone can think affleck was awful. He was by far the best thing about the film.


    I think showing the funny side to suicide squad is fantastic marketing. Showing it's not all just dark and gritty (not that that's a bad thing). I think they just wanted to show that DC can do "fun" and I have to be honest it looks REALLY good. I think it will make more money than bvs. It had me at the first trailer, I'm just a huge fan of leto and at first when that picture of leto as the the joker come out, I wasn't a fan. But when the trailer hit it gave me goosebumps. Suicide squad won comic con for me.

    Can't wait to see civil war but I can't understand why they're having the world premiere tonight, I've got no chance of avoiding spoilers till the 29th.

    Affleck is the best batman ever on screen, i keep saying this.

    Suicide squad is meant to be dark with a tad of humor. So far they've got it right in the trailers. If it's too comedic it will flop.

    Agreed, plus there are too many trailers and clips on youtube now for civil war.
  • krakos000
    16539 posts World Class
    Dr strange trailer out! Looks super trippy and awesome. Can't wait for the fall.
  • hoban95
    46645 posts FIFA Cover Star
    You're right, it does look bare trippy
  • Jeeeeez
    396 posts Sunday League Hero
    It looks perfect for imax
  • Jeeeeez
    396 posts Sunday League Hero
    Civil war is at 100% on rotten tomatoes :o
  • krakos000
    16539 posts World Class
    Jeeeeez wrote: »
    Civil war is at 100% on rotten tomatoes :o

    Don't most films start pretty high at first? Besides batman v superman ha. Most reviews are outstanding, barring IGN who are never consistent. The reviewer says it's better than age of ultron but worse than winter soldier...then gives a score lower than age of ultron haha doesn't make any sense.

    I can't wait for the movie and know it's gonna blow all the other marvel movies out of the water.
  • Jeeeeez
    396 posts Sunday League Hero
    From what I gather everyone is saying it's amazing apart from the disposable villain. If that's the only nit pick I'm happy with that.
  • Jeeeeez
    396 posts Sunday League Hero
    12983316_10154018672360535_6470248822827810949_o.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9
    @hoban95 right now haha
  • krakos000
    16539 posts World Class
    Jeeeeez wrote: »
    From what I gather everyone is saying it's amazing apart from the disposable villain. If that's the only nit pick I'm happy with that.

    Every superhero movie has disposable villains until Darkseid and Thanos come into play haha. But yeah I'm really excited to see it. All the buzz about spidey stealing the show makes me even more stoked!
  • hoban95
    46645 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Jeeeeez wrote: »
    12983316_10154018672360535_6470248822827810949_o.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9
    @hoban95 right now haha

    I wanna see Civil War so f*cking badly :joy:
  • Jeeeeez
    396 posts Sunday League Hero
    :D
    Heard the killing joke officially has an r rating
  • dannyboy
    12692 posts Has That Special Something
    Jeeeeez wrote: »
    :D
    Heard the killing joke officially has an r rating

    Ooh nice it's animated
  • krakos000
    16539 posts World Class
    Jeeeeez wrote: »
    :D
    Heard the killing joke officially has an r rating

    Hell yeah can't wait!!!
  • hoban95
    46645 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Jeeeeez wrote: »
    :D
    Heard the killing joke officially has an r rating

    It was never going to PG if they wanted a straight adaptation :joy:
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    29224 posts Player of the Year
    d721da48531b3f6c3b7579726af293753c0a3a6d4475bdc040e8b8e5f0a62f11_1.jpg
  • hoban95
    46645 posts FIFA Cover Star
    how-will-batman-v-superman-set-up-suicide-squad-other-than-by-introducing-sad-batman-438419.gif
  • Jeeeeez
    396 posts Sunday League Hero
    :joy:

  • Jeeeeez
    396 posts Sunday League Hero

    Is there a cooler guy than Robert Downey Jr. Though.

    Still team cap like
  • hoban95
    46645 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Oh i'm always team Cap.
  • Jeeeeez
    396 posts Sunday League Hero
    Me too B) honestly man can't wait till next Thursday.
Sign In or Register to comment.