OT - The Comic Book Shop: ENDGAME

Comments

• hoban95
    48504 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Ronan14 wrote: »
    hoban95 wrote: »
    Yeah Roy is back as arsenal if you've seen any of the footage on the cw YouTube channel, can't wait!
    I didn't know about the rings, good spot! I think they need to eventually end up with oliver and laurel together like how it should be.

Yeah looks like they will do it, i'd imagine eventually barry ends up with Iris in Flash aswell

Yep, i thought it would have been a lot quicker than it has been with Eddie out the way.
  • hoban95
    Yeah Roy is back as arsenal if you've seen any of the footage on the cw YouTube channel, can't wait!
    I didn't know about the rings, good spot! I think they need to eventually end up with oliver and laurel together like how it should be.

Ahh.. I'm one of the ones that like's Felicity and Oliver, but I've always believed they would always end up bringing Oliver and Laurel together

Yeah looks like they will do it, i'd imagine eventually barry ends up with Iris in Flash aswell

Yeah it's always going to happen considering they end up together in the comics.

Yeah same, i always thought they were going with Oliver and Laurel. I think they kinda twisted plans after the huge fan reaction to Felicity.
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    31363 posts National Team Captain

Ahh.. I'm one of the ones that like's Felicity and Oliver, but I've always believed they would always end up bringing Oliver and Laurel together

Yeah it's always going to happen considering they end up together in the comics.

Yeah same, i always thought they were going with Oliver and Laurel. I think they kinda twisted plans after the huge fan reaction to Felicity.

Understandable. I actually think I remember reading that they made felicity a bigger character because of the fan bases reaction to loving her. I could be wrong but I don't think she was originally suppose to have as big of a part as she's got.

As far as the end of Oliver and Felicity, apparently At a Heroes and Villians fanfest Amell said "The fact is, Felicity is not wearing her ring in that flash forward scene, and that was not a mistake."
    "Spoiler alert, I probably mess it up."
    The artical goes on further about how Felicity said she couldn't be with anyone she doesn't trust referring to the scene that they almost broke up before Barry went back in time. The article mentions about how secrets always eventually come out again referring to that episode about his kid. So I think that secret is going to come out and she's going to find out and could be the start of their relationship failing
  • hoban95

Understandable. I actually think I remember reading that they made felicity a bigger character because of the fan bases reaction to loving her. I could be wrong but I don't think she was originally suppose to have as big of a part as she's got.

As far as the end of Oliver and Felicity, apparently At a Heroes and Villians fanfest Amell said "The fact is, Felicity is not wearing her ring in that flash forward scene, and that was not a mistake."
    The artical goes on further about how Felicity said she couldn't be with anyone she doesn't trust referring to the scene that they almost broke up before Barry went back in time. The article mentions about how secrets always eventually come out again referring to that episode about his kid. So I think that secret is going to come out and she's going to find out and could be the start of their relationship failing

Yeah that's what i was getting at, i think she originally wasn't meant to be having such a large role like you said. Now she's becoming Oracle lol.

Ah that's really interesting! That makes a lot of sense tbh with Oliver finding out about Connor and not being able to out run destiny and all that. I'm really excited for this second half of the season, i won't lie!
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    edited January 2016

Yeah that's what i was getting at, i think she originally wasn't meant to be having such a large role like you said. Now she's becoming Oracle lol.

Ah that's really interesting! That makes a lot of sense tbh with Oliver finding out about Connor and not being able to out run destiny and all that. I'm really excited for this second half of the season, i won't lie!

I'm completely ok with her becoming Oracle! Pretty excited by it.

Also here's the article I read if you want to read it, in case I left anything out or misunderstood anything as I just woke up and it's early as **** for me.

http://moviepilot.com/posts/3753719
  • hoban95

I'm completely ok with her becoming Oracle! Pretty excited by it.

Also here's the article I read if you want to read it, in case I left anything out or misunderstood anything as I just woke up and it's early as **** for me.

http://moviepilot.com/posts/3753719

Yeah i guess that will be interesting, she was basically oracle anyway. Use to annoy me when she'd be in fighting scenes.

Interesting article that, thanks!
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    Also to further the rumors of Spider-Man cameo in Civil War, the director tweeted out a picture with Tom Holland on set, in what looks like one of the Avenger Quinjets.
  • hoban95
    Also to further the rumors of Spider-Man cameo in Civil War, the director tweeted out a picture with Tom Holland on set, in what looks like one of the Avenger Quinjets.

Ah nice, i am so buzzed for that film along with Batman vs Superman. So many good comic book films coming out this year it's crazy!
  • hoban95

Oh snap :open_mouth: :open_mouth:
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    http://moviepilot.com/posts/3755438

Very interesting potential twist
  • hoban95

Defo an interesting idea! Can't wait for Arrow tonight, Flash was decent last night.
  • XxRichiexRichxX

Defo an interesting idea! Can't wait for Arrow tonight, Flash was decent last night.

I'll be watching both tonight hopefully. Couldn't watch it last night because I've been packing the house up bout to move back to the mainland
  • hoban95

I'll be watching both tonight hopefully. Couldn't watch it last night because I've been packing the house up bout to move back to the mainland

Flash was good. I think Arrow will better it again though.
  • Jeeeeez
    396 posts Sunday League Hero
    Just booked my tickets for civil war, to say I'm excited would be an understatement. :D you guys seen the new trailer yet?
  • hoban95
    HOLY SH*T
  • hoban95
  • Jeeeeez
    Looks unreal. Definitely worthy of a thread bump.
  • Reus
    22331 posts Club Captain
    i no longer watch trailers after the batman vs superman one ruined the whole film
  • Jeeeeez
    Reus wrote: »
    i no longer watch trailers after the batman vs superman one ruined the whole film

Yeah, no doubt there will be some surprises still but the reveale of doomsday was poor marketing. They should have just teased us.
  • hoban95
    Jeeeeez wrote: »

Yeah, no doubt there will be some surprises still but the reveale of doomsday was poor marketing. They should have just teased us.

true true
  • Jeeeeez

true true

Don't get me wrong I'm still excited to see it though I'm just worried
  • hoban95

true true

Yeah i get that, i think it will be good tho. I was initially worried about Affleck yet now i think he's going to be easily the best thing about the movie going off the trailer.
  • ClintCommander
    6973 posts Big Money Move
    Deadpool > all

Xmen days of future past is a close second
  • Jeeeeez

true true

Yeah i get that, i think it will be good tho. I was initially worried about Affleck yet now i think he's going to be easily the best thing about the movie going off the trailer.

Yeah, those batman fight scenes look amazing.
  • Davey Sprockett
    4366 posts National Call-Up
    edited March 2016
    On a side note, I've had to download all of the episodes of Supergirl. I'd avoided it after watching the pilot and decided it was a little too much like a superhero version of Ugly Betty.

Now there's going to be a Flash/Supergirl crossover, that the producers basically said would never happen because they were on different networks, so I didn't bother with it, now I have 15 hours of Supergirl to catch up on before I can dare to watch the Flash again :D

I'm really going to be buggered if I also have to catch up on Gotham too, probably about 30+ episodes I'd need to catch up on, and it seems likely as Earth Two had a very similar feel and style to the Gotham show.
  • krakos000
    17419 posts World Class
    On a side note, I've had to download all of the episodes of Supergirl. I'd avoided it after watching the pilot and decided it was a little too much like a superhero version of Ugly Betty.

Now there's going to be a Flash/Supergirl crossover, that the producers basically said would never happen because they were on different networks, so I didn't bother with it, now I have 15 hours of Supergirl to catch up on before I can dare to watch the Flash again :D

I'm really going to be buggered if I also have to catch up on Gotham too, probably about 30+ episodes I'd need to catch up on, and it seems likely as Earth Two had a very similar feel and style to Gotham.

Hahaha I have to do the same thing with supergirl :D I actually had spoiled something about the show and got super interested in it too but hearing about the crossover actually happening sealed it for me.
  • Richard
    11407 posts Has That Special Something
    Dont like Spidey's eyes nor the fact that he is a 12 year old kid.
  • hoban95
    Richard wrote: »
    Dont like Spidey's eyes nor the fact that he is a 12 year old kid.

You know Spiderman is meant to be a young teenager right?
  • hoban95

true true

Yeah, those batman fight scenes look amazing.

yeah i think he's going to be an amazing Batman tbh
  • hoban95
    krakos000 wrote: »

I'm really going to be buggered if I also have to catch up on Gotham too, probably about 30+ episodes I'd need to catch up on, and it seems likely as Earth Two had a very similar feel and style to Gotham.

Hahaha I have to do the same thing with supergirl :D I actually had spoiled something about the show and got super interested in it too but hearing about the crossover actually happening sealed it for me.

Lads has the Supergirl and Flash crossover aired yet?